Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t telling that MT took a selfie with the Robot the day JD disappeared .

I’d Love to know how many selfies she actually took of herself .
I bet (not many) she doesn’t seem the type . I can see her taking pictures OF someone , taking pictures OF her daughter but, not posing away then posting pictures of herself on Instagram.
( I absolutely could be wrong, just a hunch).

I also Never Ever Rarely Ever take a selfie.
So, it would be odd and out of character for me to suddenly take a picture of myself in a grocery store with a Robot (no less ) .

If I was going to take a selfie it would be with my kids /friends /family / vacation BUT, most certainly it would NOT be with a ROBOT in a locale like a Stop & Shop .

Also revealing.. MT willingly offered up this selfie to LE yet, she never once willingly offered up anything else .

Exactly and she went to extremes and paid to have her photos removed from her phone but saved on an external drive (in SW) but kept that one! Moo

Fotis Dulos’ attorneys prepare to fight his mother-in-law for control of his assets two days after his death (Dailymail)
I guess I must be dumb but why????

His sister etc. feel should come to them, that is who NP represents now. They probably believed FD version of everthing.

Knock it off Normy!
View attachment 229447

Here are the 'dueling memorials' now in place at 4Jx.

I do love (not) the ironic touch of the US flag after Atty. P. and the 'Greek Family' IMO used DA to criticize the US Judicial System for its treatment of the late Fd. Their touch of pushing a narrative of collusion in that hideous article against Fd simply flies in the face of everything that the US stands for.

I wish whoever did that memorial instead flew a Greek or EU Flag rather than the US Flag, as nothing about the narrative coming from Pattisville or DA at the HC has anything to do with the United States IMO, or Fd for that matter IMO.

Insanity.

MOO
So trashy-looking, particularly compared to the classy remembrance set up so beautifully, lovingly and carefully for Jennifer, whose life was taken from her violently/unwillingly.

Plastic balloon (hazardous for the environment, didn't they know?), plastic flags, made in China - set up by someone who just wants to make money out of whatever is left that should be going to the kids.

So... tacky, at best. And really, they couldn't find a different spot anywhere in Greece or the US? For someone who purposely killed himself? That's not what memorials are typically about, but NP wouldn't understand that.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Well, NP's providing lots of fodder for his fellow members of the bar... including those who might want to consider embarking upon a second career as a standup comedian. He's quite a giver, that guy!!!
His sister etc. feel should come to them, that is who NP represents now. They probably believed FD version of everthing.
We'll see what the court decides. I'll be surprised if the children don't get the bulk less what is owed to creditors which probably is substantial IMO.

Intestate Succession in Connecticut

These articles from DA do nothing but continue to disappoint IMO. This one though could actually go beyond disappointment into the realm of shameful.

Factually no issues with the DA article but not sure how pointing out 'old news' in Family Court regarding Fd ongoing issue with Judge Heller and claims of discrimination for being "Greek" connects to the rest of the article?

The idea presented by Fd for the reasons for his discrimination based on being "Greek" was ludicrous. Fd was 'losing' and IMO 'losing badly' based solely on his inability to simply follow the rules and get with the program and do what was right in order to gain access to his children. Fd chose to walk away from his children for nearly 10 months and attempted to weaponise the children against their mother. This behaviour from Fd resulted in severe psychological distress for the oldest children and heartache and anxiety for JFD. Fd didn't appear to care much as he did zero to change his behaviour. Judge Heller had reached the end of her rope with the Fd behaviour but sadly wasn't willing to do much to punish Fd and YET he felt discriminated against? Again, it's delusional and yet another temper tantrum for not being able to steamroll through Atty Midler and JFd.

If the "Greek Family" believes they can come to the US and claim via Atty. P. and DA that their now dead brother was discriminated against because of where he comes from then please post your address here and I'll send you a very basic and quite informative basic US History text to quickly get you up to speed. The US is a country of immigrants and has been since its founding. Ethnic, racial and religious slurs don't fly here and won't be accepted as a basis for the treatment of Fd by the US Court system.

Fd IMO wasn't discriminated against because he was Greek, he simply wasn't winning in Court due to what Judge White said last week in Court, namely that Fd was being 'stupid'. Representing himself for months at a time also did zero to help his cause and simply hindered the already slow CT system further.

I do hope that this article isn't setting the stage for unsavoury allegations regarding Judge Heller and the Farber's and JFd legal team or other issues of ethnicity or religion. If so, it would represent a new low even for Pattisville.

Why would DA want to involve himself in the deep muck here when the participants in the divorce action are dead? What is this article about REALLY? I have suspicions and not one is positive or remotely productive for the people here who ARE ALIVE and ARE IMPORTANT and those are the 5 Farber Dulos children.

I'm no fan of Judge Heller's handling of the divorce action for many reasons but Fd suffered very little in the way of consequences under her regime in Court so I'm not sure where Pattisville might be going here. At some point IMO Fd needed to look in the mirror and evaluate his behaviour and figure out what worked and what didn't. IMO Fd never did this and the results speak for themselves.

I very much wish the 'Greek Family' time and space to process their grief outside and away from the situation Fd left behind. I'm not sure going down the path of claiming discrimination offers you and your family anything here and certainly doesn't do justice IMO to the huge file of documented behaviour Fd left behind in multiple courts. Please do not fall for lines from snake oil attorneys peddling promises of 'untold millions' or 'vindication' or 'clearing the name of Fd'. You saw what believing those statements did for Fd.

MOO
Well, we all already knew ole' NP was misogynistic and anti-children.

So, what's a little anti-semitism to go along on the side? Not TOO surprising coming from him, really - is it?

Last edited:
maybe FD had been annoying his attys and they could not calm him down?

I'm more inclined to think that his attorneys completely ignored him that morning, when he needed them most. Not just by the reaction by FD, but by the obvious fact that they simply were not there for him - physically, or any other way.

Why on earth would they have him drive himself that morning? How would he have driven himself home, if he'd have to go to jail that day? Didn't they realize he'd be very stressed, at the very least?

Did they make any calls to him that morning at all? I wonder. You'd think we'd have heard about them by now. After all, NP went out of his way to illegally release the suicide note, despite the gag order. It seems there was no attention given to him at all that morning by NP and team.

Last edited:
iu
9900cacf6d0acbc491f9f31f5bfb3f39--wicked-witch-margaret-hamilton.jpg

Oh my - sorry to crop to just this part of your completely excellent post, but he most certainly does.

I'll never be able to view him as anything but the Wicked Witch ever again. It's just unseeable now!
I know it’s late, but I’m seeing a bit of Norm and MT too!

These people are in the United States of America, in the State of Connecticut. NOT Greece.

In Connecticut, if there is No Will, then Inheritance is as Follows in the case of 2 Deceased Parents with surviving children.

The Children Get EVERYTHING after creditors.

FINAL FINITO τελικόςm

If NP is telling the Greek Family that HE will get Anything for them, then he is Stealing Their Money.

IMO.

does that imply that it smelled like something else?
we all know what coffee smells like perking. but IMO, sometimes
by the time you are cleaning up a spill, the aroma is sort of gone.

MOO the police asked her if the cloth or paper towel FD gave her smelled like coffee, she said no.
Meaning it wasn't positively coffee, but could be coffee.

Last edited:
Four months before his estranged wife went missing, a frustrated and financially strapped Fotis Dulos wrote a scathing letter to judicial authorities opposing the reappointment of the judge handling his then two-and-a-half-year-old divorce case.
“I feel like a passenger in a runaway train that is headed to nowhere,” Dulos wrote in the Jan. 30, 2019, letter to the Judicial Selection Commission and obtained by The Courant.
The couple’s bitter divorce and fight over custody of their five children has been cited by investigators as a possible motive for Farber Dulos’ disappearance and suspected violent murder. The letter by Dulos criticizing Superior Court Judge Donna Heller lays out Dulos’ frustrations with the family court system and with his wife’s attorney, Reuben Midler.
It reveals not only his anger at not seeing his children “for more than one percent of the time in 2018” but also his frustrations with the cost of the divorce.
“My soon to be ex-wife has waged war against me by employing the law firm of Wayne Effron and specifically attorney Reuben Midler,” Dulos wrote. “I have been representing myself because I cannot afford legal fees of $70,0000 per month as she does. The result is I have been railroaded.”
Dulos complained that Heller allowed Midler to “always get his way” and controlled the proceedings. Midler could not be reached for comment.
Records detailed the financial drain of the bitter divorce.
The court-appointed guardian for the couple’s children, Michael Meehan, who Farber Dulos wanted removed from the case, was paid $175,000 through December 2018, records show. Dr. Stephen Herman, a child psychiatrist who authored a custody report, was paid more than $40,000 despite leaving the witness stand during cross-examination by Midler, and refusing to finish his testimony, which could make his report moot in family court.
Herman’s report has been sealed by Heller, although search warrants released recently indicate that Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo obtained a copy through a search warrant. At the court hearing when the report was sealed, attorneys for Dulos intimated that Herman’s report was favorable toward Dulos.
There also are costs for a family therapist, three psychologists and court-approved monitors, paid about $150 an hour, who were required to supervise Dulos’ visits with his children. Records show Dulos had at least 20-25 supervised visits with his children since Farber Dulos filed for divorce in 2017.

“Judge Heller has ruled against me over and over. I am not an alcoholic, I am not a drug addict, I am not an abuser,” Dulos wrote. “I am a good father and my children adore me.”

‘I feel like a passenger in a runaway train that is headed to nowhere’: A frustrated, cash-strapped Fotis Dulos fought against judge overseeing his two-year contentious divorce

people do not like how much civil cases cost, but the cost is what is supposed to motivate parties to settle, IMO. this is not really any criticism of the judge, IMO, it more like saying: "I am suing rich people and they have more resources than I do" IMO.

Where does one get a balloon like that?? Haven't seen those around Party City.

Unfortunately for FD supporters, they misunderstand the 8th Amendment as it applies to this case. LE and the powers that be upheld this rights 100 percent. It's the court of public opinion in which he lost the presumption of innocence.

Trouble is, he and NP played the PR game all along and it didn't help his image. Not once did he say "Hey, Jennifer and I had our differences, but she's the mother of my children and I am desperate, even just for their sakes, that we find her immediately." Nothing of the sort. Ever.

Sorry, but all of this sticks a big pin in that balloon for me. JMO, MOO, IMO ...
Gotta be his family. Go back to Greece and take your murderer brother with you.

These people are in the United States of America, in the State of Connecticut. NOT Greece.

In Connecticut, if there is No Will, then Inheritance is as Follows in the case of 2 Deceased Parents with surviving children.

The Children Get EVERYTHING after creditors.

FINAL FINITO τελικόςm

If NP is telling the Greek Family that HE will get Anything for them, then he is Stealing Their Money.

IMO.

And THAT should not surprise us in the least!

JMO, but DH and I just drew up our will a couple years ago and had to list all of our assets including property description for each property and all investment firms we use. I doubt FD would have wanted to do that.
That’s exactly what I thought. He wanted to keep everything off the record, no commitment to anyone and no one could know his financial shenanigans. IMO

Any cameras on houses nearby that could have picked up the people putting the items there? Or the cars they drive stopping in the area, or stores they went too?
IMO I do wonder what team of people may have been behind this to include fd family, lawyers, secretaries, any aides, friends, hired helpers, maybe even media....the list can go on.

It is very petty, IMO. Tit for tat.

I hope the Judge wakes up and NP is held on not obeying the gag order. If he is involved in this mess, or anyone else, they need to be held accountable.

The new work week starts, what will NP now do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa