NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

Wildorchid, I agree with you. I think it's making it even worse for a "psychic" to tell Dulce's family that something so horrible happened to her, because "psychics" simply don't ever solve cases. They come for money and publicity.
And then JR's comment. Could she have any less tact?
Poor family. Let them have some peace to enjoy the upcoming new baby.
I'm glad more people are helping search but that could have happened differently. Like Church leaders working to make it happen. IMO.

Last edited:
Wildorchid, I agree with you. I think it's making it even worse for a "psychic" to tell Dulce's family that something so horrible happened to her, because "psychics" simply don't ever solve cases. They come for money and publicity.
And then JR's comment. Could she have any less tact?
Poor family. Let them have some peace to enjoy the upcoming new baby.
I'm glad more people are helping search but that could have happened differently. Like Church leaders working to make it happen. IMO.

There’s a lot of “stories” MSM doesn’t get “leaked”.
Church is a HUGE thing here. There is a very strong Pentecostal presence all over the area of ALL ages. I’ve noticed 2 more pop up over the last few years. I’ve gone a few times because my cousin is Hispanic and her grandma ONLY speaks Spanish....well I’m southern Baptist and they have us beato_O

"Dozens of volunteers showed up in droves Sunday to continue their search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez.

It's been almost five months since Dulce was last seen playing in a Bridgeton City park with her little brother.

Since Dulce vanished on Sept. 16, 2019, various online groups were created to bring awareness of the child's disappearance, including a private social media group on Facebook, "Dulce Maria Alavez Community Search & Support.

Dozens of volunteers were seen on Facebook Live videos on Sunday morning walking towards a wooded area. If Sunday's search does not provide any results, another community group intends to hold another search on Feb. 9, according to one of the group's administrators."

Community holds out hope for Dulce Maria Alavez who has been missing for months

JR’s snide, rude, extremely unfeeling comment here. I can hardly believe it.

"She came out of nowhere. We had another psychic who drove six hours to meet the family twice, but the Mexican community has really engaged into this," Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez said she has struggled to get volunteers to look on weekends but that changed once the psychic posted her video.

"Its crazy how people waited four months to go look and now look for a dead person," she said

Read More:
Family listens to psychic who says girl was raped, killed, buried behind school

This is disgusting, IMO.

It’s good to know that the mayor has been involved in vigils and searches from the beginning.

I get the feeling a lot of people care about Dulce’s case and are helping. Unfortunately, a handful of people are leading the public to believe nothing is being done.

Poor Dulce deserves better.

“Although Kelly is unable to update the community on the investigation, he has been an active participant in at least two public searches for Dulce – one of which took place in the pouring rain.”

“The mayor was also an encouraging and energizing presence at the first candlelight vigil for Dulce.”

Also, a father from California donated banners and bumper stickers.

“When asked why he offered to help, his reply was straightforward, “I have three daughters and this is my worst fear. I knew I had to help and this was the only way I could do it.”

“Rincon donated 40 banners with Dulce’s photo and information. Mayor Kelly requested some banners to hang at Bridgeton City Hall. The remaining banners are being placed at various locations in Cumberland and surrounding counties.”

Missing Pieces Network

Attachments

• 5020C626-6C27-4F45-8DC4-86EC9720D7F7.jpeg
    5020C626-6C27-4F45-8DC4-86EC9720D7F7.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 6738FF80-1E05-479E-9B54-74C688EB9E1A.jpeg
    6738FF80-1E05-479E-9B54-74C688EB9E1A.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 7E8353AE-D234-4DBD-804D-61F5F06BBDAE.jpeg
    7E8353AE-D234-4DBD-804D-61F5F06BBDAE.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 29

“Rodriguez said Dulce's mother was "very hurt and sad" because Mayor Albert Kelly has not followed through on promises to bring attention to Dulce.

Kelly said he would hang a banner with Dulce's picture at City Hall, put up a sign in Bridgeton Park and mention Dulce in his weekly column on the city website.

"I can understand their disappointment. The signage for our city to display is arriving tomorrow that will include banners, decals and bumper stickers," Kelly said in an email to New Jersey 101.5. "I have been awaiting these items and was promised that they will arrive on the 31st. The signage is arriving from California as per a donor. Thank you for keeping this issue alive and I am sure we will find her."

Bridgeton mayor: Dulce Maria Alavez's disappearance won't be 'swept under the rug'

“The mayor further pointed to a recent effort on Dec. 16 when city officials and law enforcement went door-to-door with fliers and conducted a road canvass informing the public that Dulce is still missing and tips are still being sought from the community. “
———-
Do the local churches mention Dulce in their weekly services? If the local community is that distrustful of LE, I wonder if they would even read the mayor’s weekly column. And where is the weekly column located?

Why the continued complaints that the mayor and LE are not doing anything? Heck, Noema stated she doesn’t even go to the park unless there is an event.

Is community awareness the issue? Or is it the lack of witnesses or valid information to what happened in the park that day? There was a man that grabbed Dulce and put her in a red van or suv. Then it was someone hiding behind the building. Or is it the mystery sketch guy. Dulce’s brother who is unable to tell anything since he is nonverbal. A large number of people playing basketball or is a few females of unknown age group. Noema barely answers questions, keeping her face hidden.
The family spokesperson.

It is beyond sad. There seems to be many obstacles to finding Dulce.

All JMO

Last edited:

“Rodriguez said Dulce's mother was "very hurt and sad" because Mayor Albert Kelly has not followed through on promises to bring attention to Dulce.

Kelly said he would hang a banner with Dulce's picture at City Hall, put up a sign in Bridgeton Park and mention Dulce in his weekly column on the city website.

"I can understand their disappointment. The signage for our city to display is arriving tomorrow that will include banners, decals and bumper stickers," Kelly said in an email to New Jersey 101.5. "I have been awaiting these items and was promised that they will arrive on the 31st. The signage is arriving from California as per a donor. Thank you for keeping this issue alive and I am sure we will find her."

Bridgeton mayor: Dulce Maria Alavez's disappearance won't be 'swept under the rug'

“The mayor further pointed to a recent effort on Dec. 16 when city officials and law enforcement went door-to-door with fliers and conducted a road canvass informing the public that Dulce is still missing and tips are still being sought from the community. “
———-
Do the local churches mention Dulce in their weekly services? If the local community is that distrustful of LE, I wonder if they would even read the mayor’s weekly column. And where is the weekly column located?

Why the continued complaints that the mayor and LE are not doing anything? Heck, Noema stated she doesn’t even go to the park unless there is an event.

Is community awareness the issue? Or is it the lack of witnesses or valid information to what happened in the park that day? There was a man that grabbed Dulce and put her in a red van or suv. Then it was someone hiding behind the building. Or is it the mystery sketch guy. Dulce’s brother who is unable to tell anything since he is nonverbal. A large number of people playing basketball or is a few females of unknown age group. Noema barely answers questions, keeping her face hidden.
The family spokesperson.

All JMO

It’s tragic. I read some of these comments from the family spokesperson and wonder if they’re really the family’s thoughts or just the spokesperson using it as a platform to share her own feelings.

———-

The family spokesperson.

All JMO

Yes to all.
Someone is running a GREAT narrative. We don’t have a ton of crime. So there aren’t “not enough funds” or “not enough man power” or “lack of community involvement”.

The church community is HEAVY.
It’s not like our LE or Press to report to MSM consistently anyway. It’s “this happened” - “this is the resolution of what happened” is normally all the evening news even a little picks up.

It’s good to know that the mayor has been involved in vigils and searches from the beginning.

I get the feeling a lot of people care about Dulce’s case and are helping. Unfortunately, a handful of people are leading the public to believe nothing is being done.

Poor Dulce deserves better.

“Although Kelly is unable to update the community on the investigation, he has been an active participant in at least two public searches for Dulce – one of which took place in the pouring rain.”

“The mayor was also an encouraging and energizing presence at the first candlelight vigil for Dulce.”

Also, a father from California donated banners and bumper stickers.

“When asked why he offered to help, his reply was straightforward, “I have three daughters and this is my worst fear. I knew I had to help and this was the only way I could do it.”

“Rincon donated 40 banners with Dulce’s photo and information. Mayor Kelly requested some banners to hang at Bridgeton City Hall. The remaining banners are being placed at various locations in Cumberland and surrounding counties.”

Missing Pieces Network

Well, that’s messed up! A psychic telling the family such things?!? Talk about sensationalism! She could have left out the violence & just told them where she “thinks” Dulce is....people still shock me:mad:

oh my goodness have you seen the video of the psychic? Im sorry I am not buying it. the school area has been searched, it doesnt seem she is there.

completely agree @WildOrchid @ChatteringBirds @MissMalowe

Apologies in advance for this rant ...

I feel JR will say anything -to keep her name relevant more so than Dulce’s name.
Her statements don’t even make any sense.
At this point the family would be better served by having a mime as their spokesperson.
I like to believe Dulce is still alive - but for her to comment at this point that people are showing up now to search for a dead body is not only crass but should not be any different than any of the searches beyond the first week. Does she think Dulce built herself a tree house and living off the land in the park?
I wish I was able to delete the psychic video I linked previously - I have since had a chance to watch it. I do believe in psychics but don’t necessarily agree with this one and don’t believe she should have gone into the detail that she did. For JR to comment this psychic came out of nowhere compared to the one she arranged to travel six hours who didn’t turn up anything. If you believe in psychics you can’t discount this one because yours didn’t find anything....

I saw this article this morning - a few new small details nothing major:
-JR frustrated Noema not being forthcoming

-JR not pleased that Dr Phil has not kept his word to help find possible kidnappers

-FBI included Dulce in social media posts for National missing persons day yesterday

-“Investigators continue to search wooded areas, waterways and vacant buildings in the Bridgeton area”

-"To date, we continue to treat this as a missing-person investigation until evidence indicates otherwise," Webb-McRae said. "Accordingly, we are operating under the premise that Dulce is alive.

-“Investigators obtained and were poring over videos from a myriad of sources of not only the areas surrounding the place where Dulce disappeared, but from throughout Bridgeton and bordering townships, the chief said. They are continuing to review same to rule out and rule in vehicles that may continue to be of interest.”

FBI Update In Amber Alert Probe For Missing 5-Year-Old NJ Girl

In a case like this, LE round up and interview all of the local convicted child abusers and then check their alibis. If a person corroborates their alibi, they are basically crossed of the list of suspects. I have watched so many crime shows where it was later proven that the alibi was untrue. I want LE to go back and put pressure on the people who corroborated a known pervert's alibi. Don't wait for years to do it-- do it now.

My opinion only, this could be off topic, could be totally unrelated, but thought to add this here after reading it.

Cops search South Jersey site after getting fresh lead in cold case missing persons investigation

Authorities pursuing a fresh lead in a cold case missing persons investigation searched a site in Deptford Township Tuesday night, officials confirmed.

While investigators provided no additional details about the matter, a resident on Fox Run Road posted on social media Tuesday that her property was an “active crime scene.”

She described an area of 4.5 acres behind her family’s house and said the site extends back to State Highway 55.
“Apparently they found something back there, but no details at this time,” she wrote.

She urged residents to let police do their work.

“Please be respectful and let them do what they have to do so they can leave!”

My opinion only, this could be off topic, could be totally unrelated, but thought to add this here after reading it.

Cops search South Jersey site after getting fresh lead in cold case missing persons investigation

Authorities pursuing a fresh lead in a cold case missing persons investigation searched a site in Deptford Township Tuesday night, officials confirmed.

While investigators provided no additional details about the matter, a resident on Fox Run Road posted on social media Tuesday that her property was an “active crime scene.”

She described an area of 4.5 acres behind her family’s house and said the site extends back to State Highway 55.
“Apparently they found something back there, but no details at this time,” she wrote.

She urged residents to let police do their work.

“Please be respectful and let them do what they have to do so they can leave!”
Even if it is unrelated, it could be news for someone else’s loved ones. Thank you for posting this. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back