Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they even show that,if they were specifically asked not to?
Good point. For all the speculating about what may or may not be seen on these screen shots, it's good to remember the local tv stations have specifically been asked by the LE not to show the video. So, unless they want to be arrested and charged with interference in an investigation, I'm pretty sure they're not going to show screen shots with anything of value.

Yes, probably just in case someone other than LE decides to pull a gun on her.

At least that's what I think she is saying.

In other words, she and her family are in fear for their lives and therefore are the victims in this situation.

Imo
:rolleyes: That’s all I can say about it ATM

I thought he said he began to review the time period before the supposed visiting a friend. Anyway the timestamps are clearly at night. I don't believe the new evidence has anything to do with the time period, ie monday afternoon, when he was supposed to have left. We knew that a long time ago.
I thought he said he began to review the time period before the supposed visiting a friend. Anyway the timestamps are clearly at night. I don't believe the new evidence has anything to do with the time period, ie monday afternoon, when he was supposed to have left. We knew that a long time ago.

You can see here the camera shots definitely include afternoon hours. It clearly shows 3:06... 3:20... etc. Eleven-year-old Colorado boy still missing week after seen walking to friend's house

“All of the misinformation that is being put out on social media is an absolute hindrance to this case,” the agency posted on its Facebook page. “Every piece of information has to be investigated and the false narrative … takes away precious resources in following up on credible tips. Any information prematurely released that has not been confirmed by the EPSO takes away from this investigation and does not help in locating Gannon.”
‘Very Loving’ Colo. Boy, 11, Missing 1 Week After Disappearing While Walking to Friend’s House
This kind of exasperated statement seems to be more and more common in cases. And yet, the problem persists on places like FB, and here, when folks drag that nasty rumor mill into the conversations.

There are people posting gifs of electric chairs, telling them they need to die overkill themselves, and insinuating that SM's entire family deserves whatever fate she gets. While I do think she had something to do with whatever happened, she doesn't seem to be exaggerating the threats.
It happens in just about every case. The kinds of things people say online is absolutely horrifying. The specific details they go into, as to how they hope the person will die, seriously gives me pause for thought about what the heck is going thru these people's minds. Normal people don't wish heinous, violent deaths on folks. Do they? I don't know. I sure as heck wouldn't want to get on someone's bad side that says stuff like that.

I do think they have footage and the news station is withholding it and I believe the frames are from a relevant time IMO
We shall see because I suspect there will be a leak and we will hear about it
JMO

I just don't think the media is showing anything sleuth worthy. Especially after LE told them not to. But what do I know.

You can see here the camera shots definitely include afternoon hours. It clearly shows 3:06... 3:20... etc. Eleven-year-old Colorado boy still missing week after seen walking to friend's house
The ones referred to as breaking the case, causing the father to cry, were at night, presumably sunday. Before the time period when the boy was originally reported to have left the home. That was the big deal, focus had been on that time period on monday until someone realized they should look earlier and more carefully. Maybe someone had lied about when they saw him last.

The ones referred to as breaking the case, causing the father to cry, were at night, presumably sunday. Before the time period when the boy was originally reported to have left the home. That was the big deal, focus had been on that time period on monday until someone realized they should look earlier and more carefully. Maybe someone had lied about when they saw him last.

Where does it say that it was the night time shots? Thanks in advance.

I know we have locals...what waste disposal company does that neighborhood use? And what day is garbage day? Also, most of the store dumpsters around- what company? There's a waste disposal biz pretty darn close to the Coroner's office on E Las Vegas

I'm sure they wouldn't show anything even close to relevant, when LE asked them not to and they agreed. They probably get a kick out of folks on the internet picking the shots apart trying to "find" something....I am reminded of the pictures of the clearing in the woods where little Caylee was found and us spending hours trying to make out a skull....surely we really KNEW they wouldn't show that....:rolleyes:
i think the time period of the time stamps is correct but they checked with le to make sure they weren't giving anything away. Jmo but I bet the ones with the 2 cars turn out to be part of the crucial sequence. I don't think they would have released shots taken at a completely different time, but this is my opinion. They'd be flooded with criticism, why release anything at all then.

I know we have locals...what waste disposal company does that neighborhood use? And what day is garbage day? Also, most of the store dumpsters around- what company? There's a waste disposal biz pretty darn close to the Coroner's office on E Las Vegas
We have 4 or 5 disposal companies that pick up in my neighborhood. We get to choose. Pickup days on my street are Tuesday thru Friday depending on the company. Being that Lorson Ranch is a newer neighborhood, with a covenant, I believe, they may be restricted in who they can use. But I saw early on on FB that there were at least 2 mentioned for that neighborhood.

Where does it say that it was the night time shots? Thanks in advance.
I don't think it have been clarified what time he actually observed something suspicious. But I think it was before Gannon was reported to have left the house.

Anyway, the footage we have seen does not include the images in question.

LE has specifically asked the media not to release them.

I doubt LE released them at all, but they likely made that statement in case the footage is leaked to the media.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member