Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there's a whole boatload of speculation going on here.

For me, I'm a bit more cautious moving forward. I see danger in attempting to deduce too much from what I see, and read.

From what I know, there is no POI in this case. It is a missing/endangered persons case.

I can easily speculate too, like, the items removed from that home were for SAR canines to get scent from, to aid in searching.

I can also wonder, if such atrocities occurred in that home as I am reading some speculate on here, how is it that there are folks living there again? This alone makes no sense to me.

I say go easy folks, yeah, we all know what we know, and think what we think, but what good does it do to play judge, jury, and executioner, when indeed, at this point, we do not have the facts?
In regards to them living in the home, in Lucas's case, Jonathan (and then Emily when she was released from jail) was allowed to live in their home after he went missing. The time frame is one of those fuzzy things that has faded over the last 2 years, but I remember it being very soon after he went missing (possibly before she was even arrested).

Snipped
Drayton said the video shows the stepmother getting into a red pickup truck parked in the driveway of their Colorado Springs home. The footage also appears to show Gannon walking slowly as he approaches and gets into the truck, Drayton said.

"I caught Gannon getting into her vehicle at 10:13 Monday morning," Drayton said. He said the video shows the truck returning to the house at 2:19 p.m. but Gannon is nowhere to be seen.

So many more questions. Could she have pulled the truck into the garage and let him out in there? Yes I know one of those reports said he saw her get out of the truck without him. Still puzzled why he would say his video camera is so good as to pick up garage doors opening.

I just can't believe she drove off for 2 hours, murdered him, and just drove back again in the middle of the day.

My concern is this. IF she deposed of a body - and was gone 4 hours - that 4 hours can take her into absolute nothingness of wilderness. That would be South/East/West into the mountains. CO is not that big. I am close the edge of Douglas County and El Paso County (I live in a neighborhood - but behind me, nothing but horse ranches and wilderness. For hundreds of miles.
South/East El Paso County - towards Publeo or even the plains going East toward Kansas - extremely desolate.

I am praying this is not the reality.

My concern is this. IF she deposed of a body - and was gone 4 hours - that 4 hours can take her into absolute nothingness of wilderness. That would be South/East/West into the mountains. CO is not that big. I am close the edge of Douglas County and El Paso County (I live in a neighborhood - but behind me, nothing but horse ranches and wilderness. For hundreds of miles.
South/East El Paso County - towards Publeo or even the plains going East toward Kansas - extremely desolate.

I am praying this is not the reality.
If that’s what happened, hopefully her cell phone data can shed light on where she went.

If not, I do think she’s going to end up talking. They’ll find his body, and I think that’s going to be sooner, rather than later.

Up until today, I figured that SM killed Gannon in a bout of rage. The revelation of what was seen on video, changes that for me.

It now seems overwhelmingly likely that she planned this. Whatever “this” is.
bbm

I think “this” is going to be a lot more involved than most of us had ever considered.

It also makes me think back again to Kyron’s case. SM goes somewhere with step-son, then poof...where’d he go?

I did not see LE confirming the content of the video, and definitely haven’t seen or heard anything about Gannon being seen “walking slowly”. ?

** Edited to add that the report of the neighbor’s remarks seems to be expanding. That’s maddening given the request of LE.

Eta : LE meant for this information to be reported on.
They are amping up the pressure, it would seem.
They know what they're doing and have called this a "...piece to the larger puzzle".
Very revealing terms.
Something's afoot.

This is how this article would appear.
Surveillance video shows stepmom with Colorado boy before he went missing - ABC News
This is confirmed in msm and they wouldn't report it if not allowed by LE.
Regardless of Drayton's remarks.
The news station would leave it alone if not confirmed.

Of importance is why was Gannon walking slowly ?
Was he in pain ? :(
There is a story unfolding and it's heartbreaking.

Last edited:
What we don't is how GS appeared when he left the house. Was he a normal kid running to the car etc, or was he subdued in nature, or worse that caused the father to cry? My thought would be that if the father saw his son appearing normal, he wouldn't have been so upset.

ETA- The footage also appears to show Gannon walking slowly as he approaches and gets into the truck, Drayton said.

Surveillance video shows stepmom with Colorado boy before he went missing

I hadn't seen the part yet about him walking slowly. This is even worse and tells me he was reluctant, scared or injured. I agree that that would play a big part in the father's reaction. Something happened inside, is still my thought. Thank you for the link. I'm going to read it again.

I think that bit of vagueness is done on purpose. They're amping the pressure.

Along with the detective saying "this is one piece to a very very very large puzzle". I'm afraid to hear what's next. This isn't an accident that got out of control IMO. There's evidence of premeditation.
100% AGREE

IMO I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't cooperating, but I'm curious if that was said in the article you linked and maybe I just missed it? In the press release today, the spokeswoman wouldn't comment on whether SM is cooperating or not.

Yes it was in the article. It said they have made multiple attempts to contact her and she has not been responding

So I’ve been thinking about this neighbor and I’m wondering if he was advised not to discuss what he saw (but chose to anyway) or if he was told after the fact about not sharing the video and had already done so? I just get the feeling it’s possible that this information was meant to “leak” - it wouldn’t be the first time IMO
Thoughts ?
Will the last known person to see GS take off in a car to do something now ???

Horrifying to think that she was a teacher.

Frankly, I'm incredulous that she graduated from college.

I don't actually believe she's earned her degree.
Show me the diploma.

If she did actually earn a 4-year degree, whatever school she attended should have their accreditation revoked, because it appears their academic standards are grossly inadequate.

Her grammar and diction are both atrocious.

I ain't got no patience for bad grammarians.

JMO.
She also has a Doctorate, muhaha Supposedly!

If that’s what happened, hopefully her cell phone data can shed light on where she went.

If not, I do think she’s going to end up talking. They’ll find his body, and I think that’s going to be sooner, rather than later.
I know a lot of times when we are hiking or even driving up in the mountains, etc, we have absolutely no service, no bars, nothing. Do you know if a cell provider could still track a phone if there is no signal? I'm hoping so, if she did drive out a ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa