Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see Gannon actually in that video. Is it possible they cut out the part where he got in the car and just showed the step mom? Or am I missing him completely?
I was under the assumption that abc news showed the pertinent parts.
Somewhat careless, imo.
Imagine if we peasants did the same.
Some msm news outlets are untouchable.

I think the problem here is that the news reporters might be meshing (either intentionally or accidentally) information that has not been reported here but was reported on one of the finding Gannon Facebook sites. I know what he is referring to, but it cannot he mentioned here.
Considering that a reporter was suspended for reporting that all of Kobe Bryant's children were on the helicopter with him (which was NOT true), I'd say it's safe that not everything that comes out of a reporter's mouth is always verifiable. Which is sad... one would hope we could trust the media!

Not sure about that Denver 7 reporter speaking about the video that I just shared. He said that the neighbor caught video of the mom driving off with Gannon "at the time she said he had left the house" which is different than the other stations reporting that the video was from 10 am and then 2 pm.

There is way too much confusion in this. I have no idea.
The ten am to 2 pm is still the correct time frame.

ETA I am assuming we are not allowed to reference statements from family members made on one of the “finding Gannon” Facebook sites, correct?

Where did they re-iterate today that they didn’t want it released or shown? I haven’t seen that.

I can’t believe all these news stations would just put it out there if they risked LE saying they are interfering with an investigation.
Unfortunately it happens all the time.
Once something gets leaked, other news sources start reporting and more and more information gets revealed. Getting the story sometimes takes priority over protecting the investigation.

I'm surprised the Daily Mail hasn't done a report on this yet, complete with all kinds of pictures LE doesn't want the public to see.

Anyway I guess we have confirmation from the neighbors now that there was some conflict between the mom and the stepmom. Not that we didn't speculate about it, but now it's out there.

Imo

Unfortunately, there have been too many of these same stories on websleuths, and I have never seen it that they abandoned the kid alive somewhere. In this day and age it leaves an opening that the kid will be found alive and able to talk.
That’s a great point and it makes me feel better so I’m hopeful that did not happen.

taking a slight detour from that thinking, what if Gannon was instead transported to some kind of underground physician or medical person that would make him better and make him reappear in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member