Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps she knew she was under scrutiny - or would soon be - and didn’t want to risk being seen disposing of the items?
Or she didn’t think the locker would be found and wanted to save certain things (I’m clutching at straws and hoping she’s at least half human but until they prove otherwise I’m hoping the kids are still alive).

I don't know. There just doesn't seem to be a "smoking gun" here. I can see that police need evidence before DA can make charges.

They are definitely looking, but if there is no evidence, how can Chad be charged with Tammy's death? If there is no evidence of where Tylee and JJ are, what can be done? And as for Alex Cox, he can easily be blamed for everything. And he is dead.

Good grief, what next? Ticket them for jay walking?

Respectfully, why are we assuming there is "no evidence" when Tammy's autopsy hasn't come back yet? Same for Alex-- we don't know COD/MOD. Why expect any arrests before LE even knows COD? And as for blaming Alex for everything- how do they blame him for the shooting at BB if that's Alex on CCTV visiting the storage unit in Rexburg? Doesn't seem like a "blame Alex for everything" tactic is going to work. How would the POI's place Alex in Chad and Tammy's home and what motive would Alex have for knocking off Tammy? Maybe he was his sister's helper/fixer but the spouse of a person who died under suspicious circumstances and his mistress have a greater motive for murder.

MOO.

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

Wow. This seems significant to me, like she just wanted to clean the slate, and wipe these kids out of her life. She doesn't even care enough to get their pictures.

I don't see JJ or Tylee not having their favorite blankets with them.
If she was still paying the storage, I would think the kids are alive. Letting it lapse, the kids are no longer with us, very tragically. MOO

Well they better hurry. As it is children are nowhere to be found, Alex has died, no arrests have been made in attempted murder on BB (as far as we know), and Lori and Chad are sunning themselves on the beach.

I understand the frustration. Really, I do. But I want these two put away for life. At minimum. I don't want any chance they will be arrested and walk on a technicality. There are 4 states and the FBI investigating. That's a lot of jurisdictions to bring together while building a case. And this is more like 5 or 6 separate cases that all tie together. Also, for all we know they are following hot leads right now to find the kids. Finding the kids before an arrest is made would be preferable IMHO. Once they are arrested for something they may clam up and refuse any deal and we may never find the kids. No body cases can be prosecuted, for sure, but it's easier with the bodies. Think of it this way-- the longer they are out there "sunning themselves" the better the chances are that they will accidentally spill something incriminating to someone. Chad already sent a rather damning text to a prospective landlady. He probably thinks he was being smart to use his religious beliefs. All a jury is going to see is that Tammy was barely in the ground and he was already planning to marry another woman and making up justifications for it.

MOO.

I dunno... From what we've seen LV could claim evil spirits were in the unit and she didn't want the contents now ?!?

Speaking of evil spirits, can someone remind me where LV allegedly made a reference to TR being a “level 3 (dark?) spirit? I did a search and mostly found references to alcohol and popular video games. Was TR a gamer?

I'm not sure how Lori would know about the search of the storage unit unless the owner/employees of the business told her and Lori canceled her credit card in response. I'm puzzled about how/why the card got declined several times too. I wonder if that means several weeks in a row the card was declined or if they tried the card again as a courtesy and it was declined?

MOO.

Maybe she pre-planned to stop paying for storage... Knowing none of the contents would be needed. But, if so why didn't she just put them in the trash? Who can think this crazy?!

I have to hope that everyone who's brought harm to other people in this case are hiding in plain sight, some of them quietly going about thinking nobody knows nothing, meanwhile every move is being watched. The media releases seem like a well-coordinated effort with law enforcement to lay the groundwork for something big to go down. Soon I hope.

I assume since Lori last paid a visit to the storage unit on Nov 24th (after a fairly long absence), she knew LE was on her tail.

The neighbor said police were sniffing around, asking questions about the kids, about a week before the welfare check. Curious about that. If they knew something was off, why did they take her word for it that the kids were in Arizona and leave?

"One day, a police officer showed up on Seth's doorstep, asking about Lori and her children. He said about a week later, two nights before Thanksgiving, he saw Lori and her brother packing up a truck."

Missing Idaho children’s mom fled the night before FBI raided home, neighbor says

Maybe she pre-planned to stop paying for storage... Knowing none of the contents would be needed. But, if so why didn't she just put them in the trash? Who can think this crazy?!
I can agree with all the theories except this, no sane, caring parent would be getting rid of those photo albums. You wouldn't even think of the possibility.

LE didn't take things. They just took photos of things. The things are still in the locker.
I wonder if this is true-I wonder if LE did take things...I like that the media showed the interior of the storage locker. Vallow will be sure to know if there were some items removed. I mean you cant tell me she isnt watching all of this and loving every moment.

Why the moving around of the same items do you think? This is a very complex game they are playing-they have a lot of moving parts here.

I hope the kiddos are OK. If someone has them, they need to give them back to the people who are missing them so incredibly. I am trying to catch up on the minutiae of the case, but I appreciate immensely the court ordered request to produce the children.

The neighbor said police were sniffing around, asking questions about the kids, about a week before the welfare check. Curious about that. If they knew something was off, why did they take her word for it that the kids were in Arizona and leave?

"One day, a police officer showed up on Seth's doorstep, asking about Lori and her children. He said about a week later, two nights before Thanksgiving, he saw Lori and her brother packing up a truck."

Missing Idaho children’s mom fled the night before FBI raided home, neighbor says

It’s a small city, relatively speaking, and probably close knit. Depending on if LE was in uniform or not when they started asking questions, marked or unmarked car, neighbors notice things and talk.

Speaking of evil spirits, can someone remind me where LV allegedly made a reference to TR being a “level 3 (dark?) spirit? I did a search and mostly found references to alcohol and popular video games. Was TR a gamer?

It was only said in Gray Hughes podcast on youtube. I'm not sure which video it was in, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa