Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to catch up on this story, so sorry if this has been covered. How old is the younger sister? She would’ve been home from school when stepmom got into the truck it’s Gannon? So why isn’t she getting into the truck, too? Home alone?

For sure. I bet a lot of people were looking for a boy walking at 3pm and didn’t look before then.

Which is why the "he ran away" story was so misleading and possibly designed for this purpose. Many people's cameras do not record that many days of material. Ours doesn't. It sends to email and then starts deleting after 72 hours. If a particularly long stretch of motion activates the outside camera, it can be less than that.

This is indeed a heartbreaking and frustrating case.

This made me wonder if she had gone through a car wash prior to coming home. The truck does look nice and clean and shiny upon her arrival.

A standard car wash will not get the crap out of the engine, and mud off the undercarriage. I think it looked pretty shiny in the sunlight before hand. I don't personally think she washed or detailed it- as it was used by the family to go to hiking spots- and she seemed pretty anal getting it into the "right spot" on the driveway.

I think they should put out a request for info about anyone seeing a badly driven truck Monday morning. I think it was a manual- and I don't think she ever/rarely drove it before. The only other reason for stalling it out would be wet shoe/boot slipping off the clutch. ( besides nerves)

ETA: The neighbor's system has great sound. There are specific noises a manual vehicle makes when badly driven.

Last edited:
I’m trying to catch up on this story, so sorry if this has been covered. How old is the younger sister? She would’ve been home from school when stepmom got into the truck it’s Gannon? So why isn’t she getting into the truck, too? Home alone?

At school. It was a Monday, only Gannon stayed home.

She appears to me to be well into school age.

Yes my comment was we don’t know the type of meds just that he needed meds - could be asthma, god forbid insulin (diabetic) etc we just don’t know

I think they would specify if he was diabetic,if the meds he needs were life or death they wouldn't be vague at all.
I do wonder why they mentioned it if they arent life or death and they wont disclose what or why though,seems a bit redundant to me.
It cant be to appeal to SM conscience,she clearly has none

Maybe you're working on the old schedule?

3:15PM is now "out", as per neighbor's surveillance.

10:15AM is now "in" for departure time.

Assuming sister attends a full day of school, the driver of the red truck came home - alone - at 2:15PM, which sounds like plenty of time for me.

Heartbreaking.

The message Gannon's bio mom Landen sends is 180 degrees from Letecia's message. Hers is about hope and telling us what a terrific kid Gannon is and the other is about herself, her feelings, her excuses, her anger at being judged.

I don't believe it's about a bio mom versus a step mom because there are millions of step moms and step dads who provide their kids with love and nurturing. I believe it's about a loving mother versus a selfish woman. MOO.

It's time for the SM to face her lies. I hope she's in an interview room right now being grilled by LE.

ITA No wonder SM didn't want to show her face to the public during the "interview". SHAME on her. moo smh

I think you're wrong about that, in Colorado. LS was responsible for an 11 year old child who is not legally able to stay by himself or be outside of parental supervision (except for school). I know lots of people disregard it, but there are as many as 3 statutes that she may have broken.

I think LE wants her to continue cooperating (now through a lawyer?) and the arrest looms in her future.
I understand what you are saying but just because she did not come back with him doesn't mean she left him alone somewhere. She may have left him with someone, we don't know one way or another yet.

I think you're wrong about that, in Colorado. LS was responsible for an 11 year old child who is not legally able to stay by himself or be outside of parental supervision (except for school). I know lots of people disregard it, but there are as many as 3 statutes that she may have broken.

I think LE wants her to continue cooperating (now through a lawyer?) and the arrest looms in her future.

Colorado doesn't have a minimum age for which kids are "legally able to stay by themselves" so which 3 statutes are you referring to exactly?

I went and subscribed to his YouTube channel yesterday, just because it was his fondest wish. :( I don't think I'm alone either, as there were 150 such people along with me, and he was worrying about one subscriber... I felt it was the least I could do, since that was when I fell in love with him (what can I say, I'm a sucker for unabashed pre- and teen enthusiasm, lol).
:(I have not been able to bring myself to even watch his channel. I will after he is found. It is nice to hear that you and so many others have subscribed:) Heart warming...MOO

A standard car wash will not get the crap out of the engine, and mud off the undercarriage. I think it looked pretty shiny in the sunlight before hand. I don't personally think she washed or detailed it- as it was used by the family to go to hiking spots- and she seemed pretty anal getting it into the "right spot" on the driveway.

I think they should put out a request for info about anyone seeing a badly driven truck Monday morning. It think it was a manual- and I don't think she ever/rarely drove it before. The only other reason for stalling it out would be wet shoe/boot slipping off the clutch. ( besides nerves)

I just read your great post! I think most car washes have security cams.

Wouldn't that be amazing if the vehicle and SM were on video somewhere at a car wash/gas station?

I think they would specify if he was diabetic,if the meds he needs were life or death they wouldn't be vague at all.
I do wonder why they mentioned it if they arent life or death and they wont disclose what or why though,seems a bit redundant to me.
It cant be to appeal to SM conscience,she clearly has none
I Started to wonder if he has crohns or IB issues. A few things said could line up with that I would make a list of them but I have to work so no time to do that today.

The video has me blubbing.

@californiagem , Stepmom's DV is addressed in the Gary Hughes video, which is approved per TOS. I *think* the charges were related to her late husband. I tend to fast forward through a lot of his videos; although they are always most informative, they are looonnnggg.
Based on Letecia's past behavior and the reported conflicts and animosity between her and Gannon's mom, I wonder if she had feelings of resentment towards the children.

I'm afraid she may have treated Gannon badly all his life and something happened that triggered her rage and she lost control and harmed him.

I don't know what else could have happened. I don't think she's hiding him somewhere, alive. I worry that he died as a result of abuse and she went to great lengths to cover it up.

Imo

Forgive me asking if this has been addressed and I missed it, but did the stepmom give any reasoning in her story for allowing a child to go to a friend’s house when he had stayed home sick from school that day?

IMO. Stepmom is only talking about her own treatment by the public, not answering questions about anything else to do with her missing stepson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks