Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So focused on this, even in my sleep! If and when we get The News, maybe I can go back to being a productive human being. That is, until I get invested in another story.
Still praying for Gannon.
Same! My hubby says he wants his wife back! I told him as soon as Gannon is HOME!

There is so much more video we have not seen yet. Perhaps he was not fatally hurt at home but injured (bruised) before he got into the truck with the SM. Time frame the day prior to the video footage that we were shown is still sketchy to me JMO

May I please ask does anyone know Gannon Stauch's step mom said she?took him to Garden of the Gods before he came up missing.Does anyone know when this was and what happened?Do you know what area they went to?

Allegedly, the infamous hike at Garden of the Gods occurred on Sunday.

Seeing is believing.

I'd love to know if RD's surveillance feed showed them all heading out to and from the hike that day.

I know GS is seen on video getting into the truck with SM on Monday, but that alleged Sunday hike remains of keen interest to me. Particularly how GS looked upon his return from that alleged hike.

JMO.

Last edited:
WATCH: District Attorney Dan May walking out of Gannon Stauch’s home. Metro crime lab is here as well. They’ve been bringing what looks like camera equipment inside the home. May says it’s routine for the DAs office to be part of the investigation and all questions should go through the sheriffs office. I’ll have live updates on KKTV 11 News at 4 and 5:30. #FindGannon #GannonStauch

https://www.facebook.com/2190577331201064/posts/2558583664400427/?vh=e&d=n

I know it has been discussed in earlier threads that I just skimmed, but that interview with SM. Geez. The first thing I thought was that she didn't want anyone to be able to analyze her body language.
I thought exactly the same: She was afraid that people would immediately pick up on her body language and her facial expression.

I miss Sam too. :(

Sam was great covering Kelsey's case.

But, as long we have Dan here on this one, I'm good.

Speaking of which, I genuinely hate to remind everyone of this, but DA May is on his way out of office at the end of this year due to term limits.

If this becomes a criminal case, it's highly unlikely he'll be able to see it through to trial.

JMO.

Its 11.30pm here in the uk,I really should go to bed but I cant!!!!
I think you’re safe. I don’t anticipate any further developments tonight.

Tomorrow could be big though, as it appears law enforcement is on the verge of something.

ETA: Unless there is a press conference planned. Anyone know?

So SM does an interview with her back turned? Red flag? Also, he is 11 years old and very familiar with the area if he can walk to a friend's house. How likely is it that he is going to venture off ten miles from home or into any wilderness in the surrounding area? Follow me? He leaves with her, and doesn't return with her. Is probable cause enough to hold the truck for evidence? Can various cameras from different houses and businesses help track her? There's a huge time gap. Not saying anyone's guilty but we are talking 9 days missing. There is no more time to waist. My prayers are with the family. I hope they find Gannon and that he is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam