Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, by the time little sister gets home from school....Gannon “SUPPOSEDLY” had already left to go to play with neighbor (according to SM)...so little sister would not be any the wiser since she was in school during the four hour truck ride.

MOO
But she may have been aware of his condition after she got uo and got ready for school. She may have known if he was throwing up. She may have known if he had been hit.

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office's investigation and the search processes will continue to run parallel with one another in hopes of finding Gannon and bringing him home safely. To date, we have received 231 tips. Info : 719-520-6666. #FindGannon bit.ly/373Cg4B

EPCSheriff on Twitter

February 5, 2020
“The El Paso County Sheriff's Office and partners will continue to search specific areas based on tips and leads in this investigation. The investigation and the search processes will continue to run parallel with one another in hopes of finding Gannon and bringing him home safely.

To date, we have received 231 tips.

District Attorney Dan May being in the Stauch home does not change the ongoing efforts in the search for Gannon.
Our priority remains bringing Gannon home safely to his parents and the investigation continues. The Crime Lab will be present at the home for the next few days as evidence is collected and processed.

Our partners in our search and investigation efforts are:
4th Judicial District Attorney's Office
Army 4th Engineer Battalion (in 100% non-duty volunteer status)
Colorado Springs Police Department
Douglas County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
El Paso County Public Works
El Paso County Search and Rescue
Emergency Incident Support
FBI CARD (Child Abduction Rapid Deployment)
Flight for Life (searching purposes only)
Fremont County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue
Fountain Police Department
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
National Guard 100th Missile Defense Brigade (in 100% non-duty volunteer status)
Pikes Peak Regional Office of Emergency Management
Salvation Army / VOAD - Volunteer Organizations Active in Disaster

Follow our social media platforms but do not use it as a tool to report any tips or information on this case. If you have any information as it relates to Gannon's case, please call the Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com.

MR 20-024“ (BBM)
Sheriff's Office Update on the Gannon Stauch Case

Last edited:
But, by the time little sister gets home from school....Gannon “SUPPOSEDLY” had already left to go to play with neighbor (according to SM)...so little sister would not be any the wiser since she was in school during the four hour truck ride.

MOO

I wonder if she has been able to give other valuable information such as SM was cleaning more than usual, or washed something multiple times, was acting strange, saw something red on the floor. I find it hard to believe a person can harm a child and act completely normal. But then again I could never imagine causing a child pain, so who knows, maybe she got back and was cool as a cucumber.

I just saw the video with BM and BD and little sister and the video of Gannon leaving with SM and not returning with her.I'm in tears. IMO-Gannon looked like he was limping when he got in the truck. IIRC-SM left at around 10:15 and returned around 2:15, so he could be 2 hrs. away from home. I know there are good stepparents out there. But if the BP has to be gone for an extended period of time, I really am starting to think that the child need to be in the physical cutody of the other BP if there is joint custody and not the SP.

the LE lady that gave the news conf. yesterday seemed to imply that the sheriff office does not follow the SM sites so call in tips. i found that interesting. in the recent dilly case the sheriff said that they had officers following SM. but then today the news blurb about rumors on SM being wrong made me think that agents from somewhere are following SM. i think it's prudent for LE to follow SM. MOO.

I wonder if she has been able to give other valuable information such as SM was cleaning more than usual, or washed something multiple times, was acting strange, saw something red on the floor. I find it hard to believe a person can harm a child and act completely normal. But then again I could never imagine causing a child pain, so who knows, maybe she got back and was cool as a cucumber.
I do think there would have been panic here, and panic leads to mistakes.

Anyone who interacted with SM in the timeframe surrounding Gannon’s disappearance, likely saw something helpful to authorities.

She had to take steps to cover this up, and some of that would be observable.

Before I go to bed, it's been on my mind since the SM's interview so I just want to put it out there. Is anybody familiar with Shannon Matthews' case in England? She was kidnapped and hidden in a plot by close family members. The SM's insistence that Gannon will be home and she'll get her apology made me consider that she knows he's okay but is trying to teach someone a lesson or exercise control in a situation where she may have felt like she was losing her grip. Mom's pleas to consider how scared Gannon must be right now makes me hope that they have some idea that he's not hurt and is just being held somewhere. This is just my own thought but I wanted to see if anyone else considers it a possibility? I truly hope it is something like this because the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.
Hoping tomorrow brings good news.
Goodnight all!

The video of Gannons parents makes me think he may be alive and being held by someone somewhere. Is that possible? A storage unit?
I can’t fathom how, or to what end.

If Gannon was still alive, it would be in SM’s best interest that he be recovered alive and well.

I’m convinced that she has the answers here, and isn’t talking because the truth is worse than silence.

The family is just trying to remain hopeful.

Before I go to bed, it's been on my mind since the SM's interview so I just want to put it out there. Is anybody familiar with Shannon Matthews' case in England? She was kidnapped and hidden in a plot by close family members. The SM's insistence that Gannon will be home and she'll get her apology made me consider that she knows he's okay but is trying to teach someone a lesson or exercise control in a situation where she may have felt like she was losing her grip. Mom's pleas to consider how scared Gannon must be right now makes me hope that they have some idea that he's not hurt and is just being held somewhere. This is just my own thought but I wanted to see if anyone else considers it a possibility? I truly hope it is something like this because the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.
Hoping tomorrow brings good news.
Goodnight all!

I always hope for the best and try to prepare myself for the worst.
ANYTHING is possible.

Many children HAVE been recovered alive after weeks, months and even years. I would never give up hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member