Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the poisoning aspect caught my attention.. might take that long to completely search a medium sized house for potential chemicals, residues, or hidden bottles or packets of powder etc? :(

This is just speculation on my part. I don't know what to think about this situation yet because of inadequate facts. But something that has been scary to me lately is "Visine" used as a deadly poison. The tetrahydrazoline (sp?). I think many murders have been committed but not detected through its use. Visine popped into my head when I first heard all this (along with fear of human trafficking). MOO

I hope they go through SM internet history and phone records with a fine toothed comb. The sex trade is alive and well and he may be sold. (She is so adamant he is alive and will be able to tell his story) She could have staged an “abduction” so if he ever does appear it wouldn’t be her fault. Far fetched but IMO a possibility

Why does it feel like everything just stopped? What is happening? People have been saying so much about strangers getting involved and trying to speculate as to what actually happened to Gannon... How aren't we going to come up with theories if we are kept in the dark. This is a child

I found it interesting that the parents included the sister on that video. I know it has happened in other cases of missing children, but I couldn’t help but notice that the poor kid got a little nervous whenever the parents would get upset and emotional. I feel like having the parents show up together is getting *someone* really, really, really annoyed. And adding up their daughter to the mix, showing up together, as a family unit would bother *someone* even more. I feel like the family is being instructed to stay together and to show up TOGETHER. It was pretty clear that they were given a few pointers, or at least, the parents organized what they were going to say together. The dad says something like “baby, it’s your turn” to Gannon’s sister and she speaks right away, no stuttering no nothing. They prepared for that, and to me it looks like they have been closely guided through everything since pretty early on. They are in so much pain and seem to be so desperate to have their kid back. It breaks my heart.

Is there a reason we’re using BD, BM, and SM here instead of their actual initials? Whenever I see SM I think social media.

Well...the SM was the problem for me. Her legal initials are LS or LH (depending on which MSM we read). But she goes by TS or TH, or...simply, "T." I, for one, am not willing to call her by a nickname. So LS is what I'd use.

I had to comb through articles and ask here to learn that BD has a first name (so his initials are AS). His ex-wife (the BM) is LH if we use her maiden name. IOW, her initials are the same as the SM's maiden name. Since I prefer consistently and do not like nicknames used only by family...

...shall it be AS for BD, LH for BM, LS for SM?

(I don't think it's easy to devise a system for this one).

Last edited:
I‘ve wondered if DR inadvertently gave the media what they asked for the 1st night & subsequently realized the stills shouldn’t have been released bc it could compromise the case (or was later asked by LE to withhold.).

Additionally, the public is unaware of the chronology of what DR’s surveillance reflects as there is no date stamp (we also don’t know if the stills shown during the 1st interview reflect anything damning at all.) I’m not sure if DR was the neighbor who said he last saw GS on Sunday morning, was he?? Although it’s been reported the “day video” is from Monday, is it possible they it was actually from Sunday and the night stills are from Sunday night??

I’d also like to know the details of the hike that took place, who actually went & in how many vehicles? Has any of that information been released? I read some details on social media a few days ago, but obviously not a credible source.

Part of me wonders if GS got in the vehicle in the morning (either Sunday-day of hike or Monday) & stayed in the vehicle until later that night when AS’s truck left the home.

IMO

I don't want to break any rules so please tell me if this is not allowed. But is it possible that SM could be covering up something someone else in the house did? It could explain a lot. I hate thinking these things but she definitely seems involved in something that led to Gannon disappearing. And this case has my head spinning.

And the crime scene people going to be at the house for 4 days?! I'm worried Gannon may be in the house. Or maybe they uncovered something else illicit going on? I can't fathom WTH is going on here.
Don’t forget to say “JMO” (just my opinion) or “MOO” (my own opinion) or “IMO” (in my opinion) when you speculate, as part of the ‘rules’ for our brainstorming conversations. Happy sleuthing :)

Is there a reason we’re using BD, BM, and SM here instead of their actual initials? Whenever I see SM I think social media.
I’m guilty of using SM for stepmom I think I started doing it because I wasn’t sure if it was TS or LS but from now on I will use her initials since Tricia said we could - I don’t know who BD and BM are though? dad is AS maybe one of this is GS bio mom?
Eta grammar and now I know - BD =AS (biodad)

Why does it feel like everything just stopped? What is happening? People have been saying so much about strangers getting involved and trying to speculate as to what actually happened to Gannon... How aren't we going to come up with theories if we are kept in the dark. This is a child

Exactly my thoughts as well!

I'd like to know how this is not a criminal investigation?

Gannon is missing, more than likely not on his own accord. Someone has a hand in this, so how is this not criminal?
It clearly is. They’re just not calling it that.

I’m sure there’s a tactical reason for it.

I’m guilty of using SM for stepmom I think I started doing it because I wasn’t unsure if it was TS or LS but from now on I will use her initials since Tricia said we could - I don’t know who BD and BM are though? dad is AS maybe one of this is GS bio mom?
BBM ~ Birth (Bio) Mom and Bio Dad ;)

I hope they go through SM internet history and phone records with a fine toothed comb. The sex trade is alive and well and he may be sold. (She is so adamant he is alive and will be able to tell his story) She could have staged an “abduction” so if he ever does appear it wouldn’t be her fault. Far fetched but IMO a possibility
Although I'm not sure she would feel everyone would owe her an apology for selling her husband's child into slavery.

You know, I thought I got over invested in Harley's case. But, this one has got me more. I might have to take a timeout ofter this one. The evil that is in this world is absolutely appalling.
I try not to follow kid cases but it's hard when it's all over msm. Plus when a popular thread you follow suddenly goes silent, you wonder where did everyone go?
So we're all here sleuthing, praying, and based on past cases expecting the worst.

I'd have to wonder why all the CSI activity at the house though in that case.

Picture in post #578.

Now that I took a closer look, that black thing that is blocking the 4th digit of the address on the porch post.......is probably not a camera. Is it something tied in the tree? I had originally thought it was a camera.

So, yes, I agree that she could have been trying to hide him from their ring doorbell (if they have one).

Yeah, looks like a black bow or something on the porch post. I'm pretty sure it's on the post itself because in another picture from the same set of pics, from the side, it's still there and not in the tree.

EQCaPokU0AANwTr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member