Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
English isn’t MT’s first language and she’ll need an interpreter in court????

I think it's possible her new attorney is going to try and say that MT didn't understand what she was being asked in the interviews that she gave with LE/investigators and therefore, they are hoping to have that all thrown out. JMO, but I don't think that will fly for many reasons, but one example I can think of right off the top of my head is her "alibi script." Was that written in Spanish or English? I'm sure there are many other examples that other posters can come up with.

This is all JMO.

ETA: By the tie that he is wearing, IMO he is already playing his games/loving the attention this case is going to give him. He also needs a lesson in how to tie a tie properly. Again, JMO!

Also, there were posters earlier on that mentioned the possibility of MT and/or her defense using the excuse regarding language barrier. Kudos to those posters who early on believed this may eventually happen as it seems it is going to play a factor now with her and her new defense attorney.

Again, this is all JMO.

Last edited:
I agree with the no one would hire her.

Although we have forgotten a few of her skills. She has car detailing, bag taping, creative sex location selection and she even tried her hand at writing fiction. So she has a few options available to her. Not to mention making high fashion out of muppets. She is totally employable.
Phone sex. Set your own hours, work from home, no transportation needed.

Does every defendant get a complete do-over when they replace their legal representation? This seems to be Schoenhorn‘s strategy.
1. Remove bracelet
2. Move venue to the north
3.Demand interpreter
4.Object to her overnight incarceration when first arrested
5.The “little fish” defense.

I’m sure there’s more.

This guy seems to be shouting to the world that he’s a legal genius and Bowman was an inept buffoon.

Does every defendant get a complete do-over when they replace their legal representation? This seems to be Schoenhorn‘s strategy.
1. Remove bracelet
3.Demand interpreter

I’m sure there’s more.

This guy seems to be shouting to the world that he’s a legal genius and Bowman was an inept buffoon.
Pattis Jr.

1. Remove bracelet
3.Demand interpreter

I’m sure there’s more.

this new dude seems to be nit-picking little
things and playing to the "payers" like he's
afraid he too will get dismissed. What he's doing here is fighting the little twigs in the forest but missing the important trees of her defense. These initial complaints are petty, IMO.
I hope he has the wherewithal to come up with
a proper defense on her charges.
I'm not impressed with an attorney who's past
experience entails many civil liberty violations.
Nor one who advertises that he handles
"Dog Bite" cases.
Talk about penny ante cases. If you're worried about keeping the lights on in your law office,
you take Dog Bite cases. Paying out only an
average of a couple grand, these are nuisance
cases that most attys. would refer out. Not waste their legal minds on.
Hereafter I will consider him a Dog Bite Atty.

this new dude seems to be nit-picking little
things and playing to the "payers" like he's
afraid he too will get dismissed. What he's doing here is fighting the little twigs in the forest but missing the important trees of her defense. These initial complaints are petty, IMO.
I hope he has the wherewithal to come up with
a proper defense on her charges.
I'm not impressed with an attorney who's past
experience entails many civil liberty violations.
Nor one who advertises that he handles
"Dog Bite" cases.
Talk about penny ante cases. If you're worried about keeping the lights on in your law office,
you take Dog Bite cases. Paying out only an
average of a couple grand, these are nuisance
cases that most attys. would refer out. Not waste their legal minds on.
Hereafter I will consider him a Dog Bite Atty.
AND, Billable Hours. Of course he wants bond way reduced. That will enable him to get a bigger retainer. How much more money can there be? I guess Medicaid fraud is very lucrative.

AND, Billable Hours. Of course he wants bond way reduced. That will enable him to get a bigger retainer. How much more money can there be? I guess Medicaid fraud is very lucrative.
How much more money could there be?
Great question. I think Mama and Papa have a
serious delemma here. do they exhaust their life
earnings to defend a 45 yr. old daughter who it seems has made a habit of messing up her life?

Maybe this new atty. is a last hurrah before MT
has to go the public defender route.
I do think the parents' financial situation may
have put MT in serious jeopardy here.
Living in a "small" condo may be the least of her worries. Affording a competent defense
may be flying out the window, rapidly.

I agree with the no one would hire her.

Although we have forgotten a few of her skills. She has car detailing, bag taping, creative sex location selection and she even tried her hand at writing fiction. So she has a few options available to her. Not to mention making high fashion out of muppets. She is totally employable.

Her lawyer can hire her

Of course the judge who signed the AW did not test the evidence personally. He relied upon the affidavit of experienced LE and ME. There is 88% conviction rate of no-body murder cases. These AW tend to be overwhelmingly supported by guilty verdicts. The AW is not a fantasy based on nothing. It is 35 pages long and very detailed. People in the Court of Public Opinion are not robots. It is more than reasonable to read FD AW and come to the conclusion that JD is dead and FD did that.

I don't see any scenario where a court of law will become obsolete just because there is public opinion. That could only happen if there is complete and total breakdown of society as we know it. I don't think we are anywhere near anarchy.

Wouldn't you like to see Pattis appear in an English court with one of those little gray wigs on his head? Would they find one to fit, that would encompass the squirrel? Would he ask if he could use Grecian Formula on it?

earnings to defend a 45 yr. old daughter who it seems has made a habit of messing up her life?

Living in a "small" condo may be the least of her worries. Affording a competent defense
It is odd that the change in lawyers coincides with the passing of FD. Could he have been funneling money towards her defense? I know it is hard to believe because he appeared to be running low, but somehow he was paying for his own defense.

You may be correct about the financial issue, but I feel like this very sad case is turning into a circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam