Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greek PAcking Company. Big white boxes seen moving back into the house and Rena and Gerogios talking with LE while smoking a cig
85207489_198222251576708_4442233216249626624_n.jpg
84078077_198221098243490_4624698201671204864_n.jpg
Truly disgusting, low class people.

Hmm. I wonder: Is attempted theft a crime in CT?

I wonder how much house value they've lost since they've stunk up the house with cigarettes, too.

Last edited:
Understanding a language and being fluent in it because it's your first language are two different things. Especially in a criminal interview or procedure... but for all you convinced of MTs guilt, this move by the attorney is a two way street. Does it possibly hurt the interrogations being admissible? Possibly....but what it also does is not allow for that as an reason for retrial on appeal if she is convicted. If I were her attorney, I wouldn't even challenge it. She still has to explain the alibi note in any language and any explanation seems in my opinion moot because the alibi note just is going to look terrible to a jury period.

I agree about the alibi script looking terrible to a jury. It looks particularly bad given that she was taking selfies with store robots, texting, and visiting friends during the critical three hours and then volunteered that evidence to LE before she was even asked about her own whereabouts. I'll bet she put more thoroughly documented alibi into that three hours than she ever has, which would seem an unbelievable coincidence. Unless she is one of those people who documents every moment of her life on social media, all that careful documentation of her activity in such a short and critical time frame REINFORCES that alibi script.

Matt Caron (@MattCaronTV) | Twitter
Seems to be PD were meditating what Dulos family was taking from the home after temporary conservator issued rules that no items could be removed. Meanwhile...ongoing legal battle between Dulos/Farber estates over who should have control of protecting the property.

Some updates from Jefferson crossing...two moving vans spotted leaving at about 3:30 from Iraklis Packing, Shipping & Moving Co, Ausoria NY.
we captured video of woman talking to PD believed to be Rena Dulos.

”Leave with sentimental objects “. Does that take a moving van!? Hahahahahahahahaha

Well, I suppose they started to get pretty sentimental about that massive refrigerator. And the stove brought tears to their eyes. And of course the marital bed meant a lot to them, and the rugs, because perhaps he walked on them.

And of course the exercise equipment, so dear to their hearts, though paid for by Gloria Farber (as was everything else in that house)...

Heck, I'm surprised they didn't take the entire house.

I'm dying to know what they chose to pack up for theft.

I looked up the company Iraklis - in Astoria. They ship overseas. They don't seem to be a moving company as much as a shipping company. The web site features vehicles in transit. Martha M likes their service to Greece.
Wow, I just looked up their website. Looks like it was one that was just put together. When you click on a menu option, nothing is there....except for the one with the photos with the cars...but it has another name on the building. Weird.

It was asked as I am sure LE was as baffled as we were by the MT answers but MT and Atty Bowman declined. At AW1 for her arraignment the Judge clearly asked about translation and she said NO.

Frankly her answers to the LE questions make little sense if you translate them too so I simply believe she was lying from Day 1 here. She had adequate representation so this sabre rattling by the new atty is just an act IMO.

I do have to laugh that the response by a defense atty to having a client clearly lie for months to LE is to question whether she needed a translator! We don't have the benefit of the videos as I think each of the meetings was 3 hrs or so long. I would love to see exactly how many times MT asked for question rephrasing or questioning? My guess is few if at all. The questions were asked in very simple english not even worthy of the TV show, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" so I have zero doubt that MT understood. IMO MT simply chose to lie and keep lying and now her new atty is in a hole attempting to recreate history. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way! You aren't playing a video game where you can simply demand a 'do over' or 'game reset'.

Unbelievable.

MOO
Can MT not do one think correctly? Fighting till the end? She knows what LE has on her, FD and KM. Honestly, this Pisces me off, her hubris! Not one redeeming emotion towards JD. I say open the gates of hell, and throw her in next to FD!

These Dulos people sure are pushy!

And a mattress, really?

Giving away my age here, but that brings back memories of seeing Steve Martin as he is leaving in "The Jerk." "Why don't I go then? And I don't need anything. I don't need this and this and this. I don't need anything at all. I don't need anything... except this ashtray. And this paddle game. And this remote control. And these matches. And this lamp. That's all I need, this ashtray, and this paddle game, and the remote control and this lamp. And, that's ALL I need. I don't need one other thing. Except this. And this. That's all I need." And his voice fades into the distance.

Matt Caron (@MattCaronTV) | Twitter
Seems to be PD were meditating what Dulos family was taking from the home after temporary conservator issued rules that no items could be removed. Meanwhile...ongoing legal battle between Dulos/Farber estates over who should have control of protecting the property.

Some updates from Jefferson crossing...two moving vans spotted leaving at about 3:30 from Iraklis Packing, Shipping & Moving Co, Ausoria NY.
we captured video of woman talking to PD believed to be Rena Dulos.

TWO moving vans!? Did they get the other one before it left, I hope?

Wow, I just looked up their website. Looks like it was one that was just put together. When you click on a menu option, nothing is there....except for the one with the photos with the cars...but it has another name on the building. Weird.

Shipping cars seems to be their sole business, according to the gallery on their website.

LE needs to get the sniffer dogs down there, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88