What case really burns your butt?

Ashley Estell and Amber Hagerman. My family was at the soccer complex the day Ashley went missing. Everyone there helped look for her. Amber Hagerman was a few years later. Both changed how I (and most kids around here) were raised. No one felt safe after that. Their murders are still unsolved.

Alana Gallagher is another local case that really gut punches me. So much about that case was disturbing, from top to bottom.

Of course, Cooper Harris.[/QUOTE

I was at the same park, playing at the same playground, either the day before or the weekend before. It’s fuzzy as I was the same age as Ashley. It absolutely destroyed our innocence. I would love to know who really killed her.

Deorr Kunz was the first case I really followed on here- it breaks my heart to know he’s all alone somewhere.
Abby and Libby- they need to find this guy!!!!
Finally, Casey Anthony- need I say more...
Same for me, sweet little Deorr, my pet case, and heartbreaker.:(.
Abby and Libby too!
And yes, poor little Caylee. I wonder to this day how that jury lives with themselves. Or maybe they really are that dumb and clueless.

Zahra Baker. In her 10 short years she successfully battled cancer, learned to live as an amputee, and dealt with her hearing loss, only to meet her end dismembered and thrown all over NC like she was trash. She deserved SO much better than the the human filth that are Eliza and Adam Baker !

William Tyrrell - 3 yo Boy that went missing in 2014 from NSW, Australia.
Zac Barnes - 18 yo Boy that disappeared late 2016 about 30 mins from where I live in NSW, Australia.
Maddie McCann.

On my last answer I forgot to to add the case of The Missing "Frog Boys" in South Korea.

Jennifer Joyce Kesse is going to be a tough one to solve.
The Asha Degree case bothers me the most. There is no way I believe a girl that young runs away from home at 3am in freezing weather. I have always thought her family knows more about what happened.

I have another to add; the rape and murder of Stuart Lubbock at the home of a UK TV personality.

IMO the combination of victim blaming and celebrity hero worship that clouds this case is partly responsible for the lack of justice for the victim. It is quite sickening. A documentary will air tomorrow night on Channel 4.

I like to think I have a good 6th sense and my spidey senses tell me justice is not far off in this case. I hope so for the sake of the victim who has had his name and reputation dragged through the mud for almost 20 years.

Zahra Baker. In her 10 short years she successfully battled cancer, learned to live as an amputee, and dealt with her hearing loss, only to meet her end dismembered and thrown all over NC like she was trash. She deserved SO much better than the the human filth that are Eliza and Adam Baker !

I am from that area and it still haunts me. I often think where the rest of her remains could be as I drive around that area. Poor child never had a chance!

Missing Rachel Cooke - cold case. She was going to college in CA but was home in Georgetown,TX for her winter break. She went for a run ,never to be seen again .
Her father Robert Cooke(now deceased) posted on the CTV board...I don’t know if he was a member here on WS. He was awesome & extremely proactive. My heart broke for him & his family. Robert Cooke went to Aruba with Tim Miller to search for Natalie. So on the message board he told us what he could on how that was progressing.

Any case that involved a newspaper advertisement whereby Parents seek babysitter!! To think people DID that. And them other parents who allowed their daughters to apply! Madness!
And the thousands of other cases involving the disappearances of hoardes of children from every State.. Left home without a jacket, barefoot, not a penny to their name. And have LE insist they've just runaway. Never to be seen again! Nothing in the World is more important than the safety of a child. Be it your own, or a strangers. We have to look out for them all, intervene, do whatever it takes to deliver them home safely! X

Tyler Hadley
- the guy in FL who killed his parents with a hammer because they wouldn't let him throw a party at their house -- then he hid their dead bodies under newspaper... and furniture... and garbage in a locked bedroom while a bunch of people he wanted to impress trashed his house

Joey Watkins
The case featured in the second season of the Undisclosed podcast. I'm 100% convinced he's serving a life sentence for a crime that he didn't commit. I'm so convinced that I've donated money to The Georgia Innocence Project several times on his behalf. I think this case has bothered me so much because he's my age and we grew up in similar towns in the Southeast. The small town drama and weekend hangouts described in the podcast remind me so much of my high school years. It just made everything so much more real to me. Like what if one of my friends went to prison for the rest of his life just because he had a loud mouth, people spread rumors, his crazy ex-girlfriend loved to play the victim, and the lead investigator didn't like him? It's a very hopeless feeling.

Brittanee Drexel and Heather Elvis
I live in the same city from which they disappeared... so naturally those two hit close to home for me.
Literally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back