Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered if FD and KM had been in touch since KM was jailed.
I just found it 'odd' that FD knew to state a
"dying declaration" to try and absolve KM and MT of any wrongdoing. It's not something that
the average person would know about legalese.
Just sounds like something KM would advise him on. And we all know that FD usually only cared about himself and what was good for himself. Generosity did not just flow out of his thoughts. Anyone else see this as ODD?

The only good reason I can come up with is that Fd had to say that those two had nothing to do with Jennifer’s death, because the only common bond that MT and KM have is Fd; if either one of them (or both of them) did this, all roads lead back to Fd. He wasn’t being altruistic, he was being selfish.

OFFICE OF CHIEF DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL v. MAWHINNEY, KENT D.
105.00 02/06/2020 O MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif
Motion For Advice
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18662273

Well, if the Dying Declaration was meant to exonerate anyone, it was very poorly executed. The DD is admissible in court but in and of itself, means nothing. If FD truly wanted to help his conspirators, he needed to admit killing JD and given details of the crime and how he pulled it off all by himself. That would help toward exoneration. FD did none of that. MOO.

Bingo!

Why would FD’s suicide note help MT or KM? FD declared he had NOTHING to do with it and that they didn’t either. What makes what this criminal wrote in a note the truth suddenly?

I am so looking forward to the PROOF from their defenses that neither had anything to do with the disappearance of JD.

moo

Per Atty. P., Fd had no will. We will see though if one 'magically' appears. Probate Court documents aren't online so we are dependant on the Press posting documents. There were comments from Atty. P. that led me to believe that there might be 2 probate cases filed. But, so far as I have seen, there is only one case open.

MOO

This is the only online info I could find. Wonder how this "fiduciary", CH, got on it. The district is Farmington/Burlington.

Case Lookup

Case data is available from January 5, 2011 to present. Searches may yield cases prior to 2011, but the database is incomplete prior to that time.

Additional case information is available in the following ways:

• The fiduciary's contact information is available by clicking on the case number.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT THE COURT DIRECTLY.
  • The Probate Court's contact information is available by clicking on the district name that appears with the case.
We are currently experiencing an issue where the case look up feature is not accurately reporting the attorney of record on the case. Please call the court to determine the contact information for any attorney.

Fotis Dulos

Case Number: PD1020-00059

Decedent Estate Regular

Date Filed: 01/31/2020

Fiduciary:

CHRISTOPHER HUG
280 TRUMBULL STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06103

Phone: (860)275-8294

Case Lookup

They finally arrest the perp who was stalking FD and recording him. NP was not lying.

Do you have a link for this? Just out of curiosity, you seem to have A LOT of info on this case seemingly before MSM gets the info, are you in some way connected to the case? (I don't mean like a participant in the crime. Just curious how you get all the info you share.)

Does anyone have any ideas on how a practicing attorney can have a sealed criminal file with a disposition date of 11/30/20?

I am also baffled how an attorney can be allowed to practice in the State of CT if convicted of selling drugs to minors?

I have never followed a case before where we simultaneously follow the criminal and divorce cases of the attorneys on the case as well. Pattisville has truly taken us to the far beyond I guess here!

MOO

Sealed cases in CT usually involve rehab, or a DV program, or offender program, or your attorney got you one helluva favor and got the case sealed, so no one knows what's happening with it, then it disappears off the CT Gov website..

Last edited:
And through probate all the companies and banks, taxes, etc. to whom Fd owes money will need to be paid first. This includes the cost of his hospitalization and burial. (UGH)
The estate may need to have an auction at 4JX to get as many pennies out of the leftovers as possible. Wonder if the furnishings at MS have been packed up or shipped to Greece.

Very sad...I envisioned Fd's family taking photos, etc. I never imagined they'd need a mattress shipped to Greece. IMO...MOO
Just jumping off your post . I'm not playing devil's advocate, but I do have a possible reason as to why the mattress. Recently when a family member of mine moved several states away, he got rid of all the box springs but kept a couple of queen size mattresses as to serve a purpose to help with the move, such as putting one between a china hutch and curio cabinet, etc. Even though he used moving blankets and such to wrap more fragile (if you will) pieces of furniture, he then used the mattresses for extra padding between those types of items, and then when they got to their new home and unloaded, then those mattresses were taken to landfill.

This is the only online info I could find. Wonder how this "fiduciary", CH, got on it. The district is Farmington/Burlington.

Case Lookup

Case data is available from January 5, 2011 to present. Searches may yield cases prior to 2011, but the database is incomplete prior to that time.

Additional case information is available in the following ways:

• The fiduciary's contact information is available by clicking on the case number.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT THE COURT DIRECTLY.
  • The Probate Court's contact information is available by clicking on the district name that appears with the case.
We are currently experiencing an issue where the case look up feature is not accurately reporting the attorney of record on the case. Please call the court to determine the contact information for any attorney.

Fotis Dulos

Case Number: PD1020-00059

Decedent Estate Regular

Date Filed: 01/31/2020

Fiduciary:

CHRISTOPHER HUG
280 TRUMBULL STREET
HARTFORD, CT 06103

Phone: (860)275-8294
Case Lookup
The Probate Court appointed CH temporary administrator on Thursday.

Well, if the Dying Declaration was meant to exonerate anyone, it was very poorly executed. The DD is admissible in court but in and of itself, means nothing. If FD truly wanted to help his conspirators, he needed to admit killing JD and given details of the crime and how he pulled it off all by himself. That would help toward exoneration. FD did none of that. MOO.

FD also made a “living declaration” of sorts that MT was uninvolved when PG reminded FD that MT had on the early evening of 5/24 driven the Suburban back over to 80 Mountain Spring to deliver the key to PG’s Toyota Tacoma - a key that just a short time before, PG had observed sticking out of the Tacoma’s passenger door lock. FD admonished PG to “keep MT out of it.”

In other words, FD had obviously lied to enforce the Alibi Script then against what PG knew to be the truth.

So, the dying declaration is a repeat of that earlier living declaration, which a witness (PG) reported was untrue by his own experience (and that witnesses version of events was backed up by the surveillance movement of the various vehicles that early evening).

Edited to correct and use the abbreviation "FD" where I had inadvertently used "JD." Apologies to all who might have been confused.

Last edited:
JD also made a “living declaration” of sorts that MT was uninvolved when PG reminded JD that MT had on the early evening of 5/24 driven the Suburban back over to 80 Mountain Spring to deliver the key to PG’s Toyota Tacoma - a key that just a short time before, PG had observed sticking out of the Tacoma’s passenger door lock. JD admonished PG to “keep MT out of it.”

In other words, JD had obviously lied to enforce the Alibi Script then against what PG knew to be the truth.

So, the dying declaration is a repeat of that earlier living declaration, which a witness (PG) reported was untrue by his own experience (and that witnesses version of events was backed up by the surveillance movement of the various vehicles that early evening).
upload_2020-2-7_8-47-3.png
I think I kinda sorta know what you're saying. To me, the clear explanation of leaving MT out of it is this: She is a weak sister and FD did not want to have any extra attention brought on her by LE. Not because she didn't know anything but because she did know things. And FD was right about her. Because for whatever reason, she couldn't shut her trap. She didn't say much to LE but she should have said nothing at all or given up everything. FD knew she is stupid and she proved it,

They would have even taken the toilet roll holders..the shower curtain rods...I am thinking what 'could' have been left after the looting...literally - nothing...maybe a crumb too small for a mouse..
I was a landlord to folks who took the plexiglass touch panel from a swinging door, took the poles out of the closets, lightbulbs out of fixtures. And yes, the toilet paper holders! Nothing is surprising.

DEAN, MARK H., AS TRUSTEE OF THE CT RE 2019 TRUST v. DULOS, FOTIS Et Al
134.00 02/06/2020 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif
(SUPPLEMENTAL MOT. FOR EMERGENCY EX PARTE ORDER)
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18666202
JMO, but isn't it sad when things have to come to this?? Meaning, court orders have to be issued to try and protect a deceased person's estate until probate, coupled with in order to get those staying in said person's home, it takes a court order to be sure that they are out of the home by the date that had been stated previously? Do FD's family members not have an ounce of decency to abide by the rules and most importantly IMO, realize that the 5 children are considered FD's next of kin, are they not? They have had sooooo much taken away from them already. When does it stop...

Another thought, before I went to sleep last night I was thinking about this case and I said to myself, what if GF hadn't made sure those 5 children were safe and protected and cared for, and instead FD had the care of those 5 children, when he decided to end his own life? He could very well have caused harm to them as well. But yet now, even after FD's death, HIS family members want to cause further anguish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500