Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless her parents have a pile of money somewhere outside of the US and arrangements are made that they flee with MT I don't see her as a flight risk. It was mentioned in court that all of her parents properties were used for her bail.

ETA MOO JMOO
What a daughter MT is. And mother. Thoroughly disgusted. Her "business" was FD. Now he's gone. JMO

Yes, but as we have seen with this group; she won't have to prove anything and will be spotted all over the place, til she's whoops gone..everyday this case gets more absurd..

CT residents...keep those phones handy! Snap a picture of MT when you see her out and about and send them to the judge...or news media.

Does MT have a business license for the fabric job or is it rolled into her dead animal skins' license?

Last edited:
EQMLc5XUcAAxxV-

@SabinaKuriakose

https://twitter.com/SabinaKuriakose/status/1225836121671831563
Schoenhorn has submitted Fotis Dulos’s suicide note as evidence

If she were pregnant by Fo then she would be just about to pop. Unless she used a sperm donation. Would that be 3rd party contact? Contact from beyond?:eek::rolleyes:

If she were 35, absolutely .. Not easy for a woman of 45 to get pregnant regardless of whose sperm, those old dusty eggs n' all..but she could have popped in a donated embryo - that she could pass off as her own - you know until a DNA test revealed neither she or FD are the biology..OHH .. or a real kicker, used one of JD/FD frozen embryo's, if they used IVF for the 5 kids..Shudder. Pretending she is JD at the frozen embryo transfer :eek:....I have been on WS and watched too much Lifetime television..

Last edited:
What a daughter MT is. And mother. Thoroughly disgusted. Her "business" was FD. Now he's gone. JMO

Yes, all was good for a while. Now it's not and now her parents are funding most likely all of her attorney fees, food, housing, etc. I've tried to put myself in their shoes. TBH I think I would make my daughter go with a public defender. I've paid for her upbringing, car's, phones and college. I don't want to also pay for her mistakes when she is an adult woman with a child of her own. At least not in the circumstances the MT finds herself in. I'm sure it can't be easy for her parents.
JMO
MOO

ETA MOO JMOO[/QUOTE]
EQMLc5XUcAAxxV-

@SabinaKuriakose
Schoenhorn has submitted Fotis Dulos’s suicide note as evidence
Evidence of what?? Her horrible taste in men?? FD was not exactly known for his honesty. I wouldn't be hanging my hat on his words if I were MT. MOO.

The ongoing delay built into the CT System of justice IMO needs a good rethink IMO.

MT new atty this week filed 4 motions per FOX61:

Four motions were filed by Schoenhorn Wednesday morning and three were provided to FOX61. [DO WE KNOW WHAT MOTION 4 WAS? FOX61?]

1. Schoenhorn wants Andrew Bowman who hand over all of his files directly to him
  2. The case should be transferred from Stamford to Hartford
  3. Troconis should be released from house arrest
Schoenhorn said her GPS bracelet has left a visible sore on her ankle and house arrest has prevented her from seeing her 15-year old daughter who attends school out-of-state.

When asked if he will be attempting to reduce her bond, Schoenhorn said that will depend on Troconis’ financial need.

He argued her being on house arrest prevented her from seeking proper employment and in turn, receiving reasonable income.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Judge today ruled on 1 (told the toddlers to work it out..), 2 was punted to 2/20 (why?) and 3 was dealt with my expanded conditions for release outside the 1,000SF condo and termination of drug testing requirement.

Yes, all was good for a while. Now it's not and now her parents are funding most likely all of her attorney fees, food, housing, etc. I've tried to put myself in their shoes. TBH I think I would make my daughter go with a public defender. I've paid for her upbringing, car's, phones and college. I don't want to also pay for her mistakes when she is an adult woman with a child of her own. At least not in the circumstances the MT finds herself in. I'm sure it can't be easy for her parents.
JMO
MOO
I actually feel very badly for her parents and family. What a heavy burden to bear.

Her daughter is at boarding school in VT and well able to travel to CT to see MT on the weekends.

MT new 'relaxed only in CT restrictions for folks accused of Conspiracy to Commit Murder' will now allow MT to go to the mall shopping with her daughter and they can also go for Starbucks, mani/pedi, blowout and a snack.

Atty Colangelo confirmed the Fd/MT contact via 3rd parties as to me this is a clear violation of prior no contact order and Judge White does nothing to punish this?

MT can also travel around the State to show 'clients' fabric swatches of her as yet unknown designer fabric line and also meet in 'clients' homes to measure for rugs.

What about this IMO quite lenient set of these release guidelines seems punitive?

IMO this is simply a farce playing out that we are seeing for a wealthy and privileged individual accused of some heinous crimes.

MOO
Did the court ask for a copy of her business registration with the Secretary of State? Is she paying the biz taxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998