Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her daughter is at boarding school in VT and well able to travel to CT to see MT on the weekends.

MT new 'relaxed only in CT restrictions for folks accused of Conspiracy to Commit Murder' will now allow MT to go to the mall shopping with her daughter and they can also go for Starbucks, mani/pedi, blowout and a snack.

Atty Colangelo confirmed the Fd/MT contact via 3rd parties as to me this is a clear violation of prior no contact order and Judge White does nothing to punish this?

MT can also travel around the State to show 'clients' fabric swatches of her as yet unknown designer fabric line and also meet in 'clients' homes to measure for rugs.

What about this IMO quite lenient set of these release guidelines seems punitive?

IMO this is simply a farce playing out that we are seeing for a wealthy and privileged individual accused of some heinous crimes.

MOO

They are not supposed to be punitive. They are supposed to keep her from fleeing justice and keep the rest of us safe.

Punishment comes after conviction in criminal court.

Troconis makes my blood boil because she didn't and isn't, by appearances, helping find Jennifer. And as a human I am allowed to feel anger and express it in legal ways.

But criminal court can't express its anger in any way- it can uphold the law.

In addition, criminal court CAN punish. But not before conviction.

We are allowed to be angry. But we are banging our own heads against a wall to demand pre-conviction punishment. And we are perhaps not being careful about what we wish for. "Probable cause" can be as weak as the rapist's AW.

(Not doubting his involvement- but the point is, probable cause can get you arrested. You could be acquitted, especially if you are innocent. And, especially if you are innocent, you wouldn't want the State to be allowed to punish before the trial.)

MOO

In her last court appointment MT indicated that her source of support was her family/parents.
Then JS indicated that she needs to look for a job.
Now she markets luxury fabric. Isn't that an online business? Surely her customers are not all located within the state of CT.
Court should request biz registration with the Sec'y of State of CT.

Attorney disputes this. Says she needs to be at clients’ homes for appointments. Colangelo says this is the first he’s hearing of this.
@News12CT

How is she supposedly getting to clients’ homes? She has never owned a car. And which clients are in hot pursuit of her designer fabrics? I don’t think there are any clients, and it’s a scam of some kind.

In her last court appointment MT indicated that her source of support was her family/parents.
Then JS indicated that she needs to look for a job.
Now she markets luxury fabric. Isn't that an online business? Surely her customers are not all located within the state of CT.

Plus what woman in her right mind would invite this accused murder conspirator into her home to have coffee and fabric shop?
They wouldn't and won't. I've done the in home fabric shop thing but I had someone who
owned a brick and mortar shop and had many years in the business. With great recommendations.
This whole job
fabrication is a joke.

They do put on a good front.
Groomed and stylish for the media.
None appeared to be in mourning over the loss of FD.
MOO.
I think their focus is MT and rightfully so, IMO. Most people dress up for court. I think we need to be careful about the families here. Even FD's to an extent. They (so far, that we know of or that is obvious) do not have anything to do with Jennifer's disappearance. They were just living their lives when their family members did something terrible. JMO.

I would love to see some business statements from before and after house arrest to see how much this is "affecting her business."
MT business 'hides' behind a closed INSTAGRAM page.

How serious can any individual be about growing their business if they have a closed page with roughly 100 followers.

The fabric business discussed today has never been discussed before as the 'main' business appeared to be the dead animal rugs.

Did the State do any due diligence on whether the fabric business that will now allow MT to drive all over the State even exists?

Why was there no punishment for 3rd party contact with Fd?

Why weren't the passports picked up by the Court at the time of AW1 as they were supposed to have been per the terms of release at that time?

Who monitors the Bonding process?

Simply no words for any of this ongoing inattention to the details of managing people released on bracelet monitoring awaiting trial.

MOO

White ordered Troconis to turn in the expired passport as soon as possible.
@Tomlinson_PE
Schoenhorn also asked White to consider a 9 am-7 pm curfew as an alternative to house arrest for Troconis. He claimed the strict confinement was affecting her business

I missed it. The judge said no to the 9am-7pm curfew right?
She doesn't have a typical 9-5 job!

Her daughter is at boarding school in VT and well able to travel to CT to see MT on the weekends.

MT new 'relaxed only in CT restrictions for folks accused of Conspiracy to Commit Murder' will now allow MT to go to the mall shopping with her daughter and they can also go for Starbucks, mani/pedi, blowout and a snack.

Atty Colangelo confirmed the Fd/MT contact via 3rd parties as to me this is a clear violation of prior no contact order and Judge White does nothing to punish this?

MT can also travel around the State to show 'clients' fabric swatches of her as yet unknown designer fabric line and also meet in 'clients' homes to measure for rugs.

What about this IMO quite lenient set of these release guidelines seems punitive?

IMO this is simply a farce playing out that we are seeing for a wealthy and privileged individual accused of some heinous crimes. NO words for the sheer sloppiness of the State of CT NOT picking up MT passports as this was to have been done at the time of AW1 per the terms of release. Its as if the 'lights are home but nobody is home' in the CSP or Office of States Atty IMO'. Details matter. Passports matter.

MOO
Thank you for info on daughter schools...

What a circus

They are not supposed to be punitive. They are supposed to keep her from fleeing justice and keep the rest of us safe.

Punishment comes after conviction in criminal court.

Troconis makes my blood boil because she didn't and isn't, by appearances, helping find Jennifer. And as a human I am allowed to feel anger and express it in legal ways.

But criminal court can't express its anger in any way- it can uphold the law.

In addition, criminal court CAN punish. But not before conviction.

We are allowed to be angry. But we are banging our own heads against a wall to demand pre-conviction punishment. And we are perhaps not being careful about what we wish for. "Probable cause" can be as weak as the rapist's AW.

(Not doubting his involvement- but the point is, probable cause can get you arrested. You could be acquitted, especially if you are innocent. And, especially if you are innocent, you wouldn't want the State to be allowed to punish before the trial.)

MOO

Yeahhh...it isn’t supposed to be punitive, but she IS under arrest. The only reason she isn’t currently incarcerated, is because she is a person of some means. Or at least, she is a person whose family is. Not everyone who has been arrested on the same charges can have the same accomodation, which means that while pretrial there should be no punitive actions, it IS more punitive pretrial for some people than it is for others. And not turning over her passports back in June is something that should’ve taken the judge aback.

She does! I have wondered this for awhile, although most likely not true. But wouldn't that be a kicker in this case, "I'm pregnant with FD's baby because we didn't abide by the no contact order and now it has to be considered as an heir to." Nothing would surprise me.

If she were pregnant by Fo then she would be just about to pop. Unless she used a sperm donation. Would that be 3rd party contact? Contact from beyond?:eek::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

We have always believed here and with a tad bit of confirmation today, those two saw each other. So that could leave a wide window open for pregnancy that ended not even two weeks ago. And I just met a woman who was 48 and has a 3 year old, so it can happen.

Last edited:
In the scheme of things, does it really matter where her daughter is? I can understand why she may not be in CT, but she should still be able to see her mother.

There are lots of kids who can’t see a parent who’s been arrested. This is why I try to stay out of trouble. By the way, the 5 Dulos children cannot see their mother, and MT has been implicated in her murder. This is why her child can’t spend time with MT. As far as I know, there isn’t anything keeping her from visiting her mother in Connecticut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong