Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Agree with all your troubled thoughts--except I think it's possible that she didn't have a problem saying his mother didn't want to care for him because he's already heard it from her many times. :( The fact that she thought saying that to millions of people on television would paint her in a good light is awfully revealing.
Honestly that one statement might be the thing that makes me the angriest toward her in this whole horrible mess, at least until we learn more.

To me, the scary part is that she seems totally unconcerned that Gannon is gong to hear this. She knows that *everyone* is gong to hear it - and that should include Gannon. If he has heard it a lot of times, that's tragic. If she's been concealing these thoughts, that's manipulative. Perhaps this is the first time AS has heard it. She has to know that a main audience for this video is going to be Gannon's parents.

It doesn't lend her to sympathy either, so she seems to lack insight into people in general, presumably because she lacks insight into herself.

The public is sympathetic to Gannon and his suffering parents and sibling. Not the person who admits she was the last to see him yet can't explain what happened next, claims she's restrained from discussing the part about that last interaction with Gannon, a child now known to have gotten into a vehicle with her the day he went missing, and never returned back home. And the corker in her entire interview was no empathy for Gannon, and a feeble attempt to recover that ball at the end of the video when she turned on the tears.

Also, what was up with the bad editing of that interview? I got the feeling she was in charge and deciding when to cut and start up again. It was just a train-wreck from beginning to end.
I follow the reporter Spencer Wilson on Twitter and someone asked him about things being cut and edited out of his interview and here is his reply.
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Regarding the incident with police I think she knew very well that it was LE immediately when they came to take the car.

I think they were less than cooperative and TS did not tell them she had the keys in her pocket until they had her daughter in handcuffs and TS needed to be "persuaded" to hand over the keys. Jmo
Yes!! And the fact that she told everyone they pull guns on her. Not good!

Someone posted that one reason the DA would go to the house is if there was something investigators found and he had some questions that needed clarification and he needed to see it himself.

The poster had asked her husband as he was LE. I think he said it was rare for a DA to go but this was one reason for doing so.

Imo
PING. LEO stating that RD's video footage is just part of the investigation. Now Verizon is on it. I'm willing to wager that VZ navigator was used. Perhaps on the truck, or it's GPS System,also to ping phone location time when certain searches were made,and text,messages that were sent,or not sent.
PING.
MOO

The neighbor's cam was not a Ring, it's an Xfinity. The logo is superimposed over the surveillance video screen.
So can one tell what kind of camera it is just by looking at it?

That's what I'm asking. I don't know anyone who has a camera where I live and I'm not familiar with any of them. It seems many here are familiar with the different types of cameras but I don't know one from another.

I hear you. I think for me it felt like he could have purposely let her ramble on and on, effectively digging a hole for herself. He could have cut it multiple times and lead her with questions. Instead I feel like he just sat back and let it happen and it worked I'd say. Kinda slick, like when he casually didn't remind her that she was still mic'd up when she went to tell her daughter to give him the alibi for their Sunday hike lol

And by the look on the reporter's face while talking to her he was quite put off by her behaviour too. Jmo

BBM- they may have a camera at their house but she could have disabled it, said it wasn't working, etc.
Of course, we don't know if Gannon's house had one or not but I am guessing they probably did considering most around there have them and dad being gone for extended time for military. JMO

Member @californiagem cleverly spotted the Ring notification icon on the phone screen that had the photo of step-mom, Gannon and his sister, that was used in the original "missing" flyer. So yes, all indications are that the Stauch home also had a Ring cam. No one keeps the app if they don't have the cam, and the icon doesn't come up unless there are unchecked notifications. So, if she used that pic from her phone on Monday to create the "missing" flyer, we know the Ring cam at the Stauch home was working on Monday. The question now is, did she delete all the videos, or just the ones of her and Gannon leaving, and her coming home alone?

PING. LEO stating that RD's video footage is just part of the investigation. Now Verizon is on it. I'm willing to wager that VZ navigator was used. Perhaps on the truck, or it's GPS System,also to ping phone location time when certain searches were made,and text,messages that were sent,or not sent.
PING.
MOO
Yes, but I was referring to why the DA went to visit the house when they brought in the crime lab and removed items from the house the other night. Some speculated that it was an indication that there was about to be an arrest but apparently it is not. Jmo

That's what I'm asking. I don't know anyone who has a camera where I live and I'm not familiar with any of them. It seems many here are familiar with the different types of cameras but I don't know one from another.

Yes you can tell the difference

I can tell a Ring cam just by looking at it, but only because that's what I have and what I know. I would have not known what type the neighbor had, just by looking at it.

Yes, but I was referring to why the DA went to visit the house when they brought in the crime lab and removed items from the house the other night. Some speculated that it was an indication that there was about to be an arrest but apparently it is not. Jmo
Well I'm thinking that it all lead them back to that house,and the area they are searching with the underwater apparatus. It takes time to gather evidence,and build a case. Either way to prove,or disprove anything.
MOO

It doesn't lend her to sympathy either, so she seems to lack insight into people in general, presumably because she lacks insight into herself.

The public is sympathetic to Gannon and his suffering parents and sibling. Not the person who admits she was the last to see him yet can't explain what happened next, claims she's restrained from discussing the part about that last interaction with Gannon, a child now known to have gotten into a vehicle with her the day he went missing, and never returned back home. And the corker in her entire interview was no empathy for Gannon, and a feeble attempt to recover that ball at the end of the video when she turned on the tears.

Also, what was up with the bad editing of that interview? I got the feeling she was in charge and deciding when to cut and start up again. It was just a train-wreck from beginning to end.
Yes, it was almost laughable that for the entire interview she shows no empathy or emotion and then all of a sudden there is a clip added at the end with her crying like it was an after-thought. Jmo

I felt like the video interview was strategically fantastic. I feel like it was done on the fly, perhaps grabbing the interview while SM was willing. (i.e. SM makes contact to give her side of things, as she's feeling really wronged, and reporter jumps on it fast). So it was a little rough. I feel like her back being turned was her choice. I feel like he just let her ramble for the most part. I got the impression she repulsed the reporter. (he's sure to have interviewed so many different people, and studied interviews done by others). I got the feeling he was glad she blabbed like she did because it was sooooo telling, and he was the one who got it on video. If he had guided her too much, she may have picked up on what she was "supposed" to say, and we would have a totally different take. All JMO MOO

I want to be a fly on the wall when she and LE sit down and watch that video of Gannon leaving with her and not returning with her and she is simply asked "Where did you leave him?" Maybe I am not devious enough but I cannot come up with an answer that is believable. Can you?
I have yet to see a copy of this video that is clear. Is there any way she can say he was sleeping in the back seat, and came in later? OR is it clear the vehicle is empty?

Yes, it was almost laughable that for the entire interview she shows no empathy or emotion and then all of a sudden there is a clip added at the end with her crying like it was an after-thought. Jmo

Agree. I’m sure her little display of sniffling and fake crying at the end of the interview wasn’t her idea either but the reporter probably asked her if she wanted to make a plea to Gannon to come home.

JMO

Well I'm thinking that it all lead them back to that house,and the area they are searching with the underwater apparatus. It takes time to gather evidence,and build a case. Either way to prove,or disprove anything.
MOO
True. I'm thinking it was video surveillance and GPS data that led them to the search areas.

I think the visit from the DA had to do with some sort of physical evidence as opposed to digital evidence. Jmo

Agree. I’m sure her little display of sniffling and fake crying at the end of the interview wasn’t her idea either but the reporter probably asked her if she wanted to make a plea to Gannon to come home.

JMO
Yeah, just like she didn't mention anything about the kind of person Gannon was until she was prompted by the reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie