Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gardener1850 I think the storage unit needs to be added to the timeline unless it's in a later version I haven't seen yet.

dates are -

1st Oct 2019 approx 2pm - Lori rented a 10x10 storage unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg, for $53 a month on her credit card. She is on cctv driving a blue Nissan Rogue.
2nd Oct cctv shows a time of 1:28pm - Lori returned to the storage unit with a man who appears to be Alex Cox. It appears he may take a tire into the unit on this date.
3rd Oct - Lori again returned to the storage unit with a man who appears to be Alex Cox. It appears he removes a folded car seat and tire from the unit on this date.
6th to 26th Oct - a man presumed to be Alex Cox visits the storage unit alone 5 times, dropping off a variety of items including gun cases, and removing heavy totes.
28th Oct -Two men move childrens' bikes into the unit.
24th Nov - Lori and a man visit the storage unit for 4 minutes, for the last time, and remove a large tote.
27th Nov - detectives go to the storage unit with a search warrant. Inside they find and photograph children's belongings and memorabilia.
Jan 2020 - Lori's credit card payment on the storage unit is declined several times and they are unable to contact her. They notify police.
Gardener1850, thanks for all you do. The timeline has been incredibly helpful.

I haven't seen the cctv of 10/2 myself, so I don't know how clear it is. But I just have to ask, one last time, before its added to the timeline: could "the man who appears to be Alex Cox" have been IP or someone else (perhaps a local from Rexburg)?

As has been discussed in many posts since the storage video was first reported, if we are certain (100 percent) that it is Alex, and certain (100 percent) that the time shown on the cctv is correct, it really changes the narrative about the attempted shooting of BB down in Gilbert on that same date. If we are not 100 percent certain, perhaps the timeline entry should include a qualifier of some sort. Jmo

Those other groups he belonged to have denied he got paid though. So it cannot have been for the money that he did that IMO.
They may not have paid him directly for speaking at their conferences, but this is how he found more people to buy his books, listen to his podcasts, and gain more fans--which generated more income for him.

I haven't seen the cctv of 10/2 myself, so I don't know how clear it is. But I just have to ask, one last time, before its added to the timeline: could "the man who appears to be Alex Cox" have been IP or someone else (perhaps a local from Rexburg)?

As has been discussed in many posts since the storage video was first reported, if we are certain (100 percent) that it is Alex, and certain (100 percent) that the time shown on the cctv is correct, it really changes the narrative about the attempted shooting of BB down in Gilbert on that same date. If we are not 100 percent certain, perhaps the timeline entry should include a qualifier of some sort. Jmo

It's occured to me that storage facility is peppered with cameras. They may *or may not* know for sure that's Alex. We stored some stuff in a gated storage unit between remodeling 2 houses and moving. Even the gate thing (where you put in your entry code) had a camera on it. I was all the time saying hi have a good one to it. The owner emailed me and said it made him laugh. We're getting the partial picture here. Jmo.

I have never seen this site. It's accurate for my car.
I looked at several sites with that license plate, all came back with the same information of the car being 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport (grey in color).

The MSM report shows video taken from 2 cameras. One inside the building that is grainier and darker and harder to say who is who. The other is outside and at least in the clip shown is closer to the vehicles & occupants and is easier to see. Not sure if this is because of more natural light, better camera, less distance, or what.

Since that video was released it has been my hope that the outside camera reveals exactly who was there, on what day, and at what time. So far that footage is not public. My money is LE is editing that footage for the trials to come. MOO

Does anyone happen to know where you can actually listen to the Preparing a People podcast? I tried to here: 01 - Time to Warrior Up Podcast - Introduction - Preparing A People Podcast Network

But it says "The audio of this episode may be broken," and it won't play. I can't get any of the episodes to play, and can't find them anywhere else (where they'll actually play).

It's strange, there are so many episodes and then none from July 2, 2019 - November 29th. And then the last episode looks like it was on December 8, called "Feel the Fire." Yikes.

Does anyone happen to know where you can actually listen to the Preparing a People podcast? I tried to here: 01 - Time to Warrior Up Podcast - Introduction - Preparing A People Podcast Network

But it says "The audio of this episode may be broken," and it won't play. I can't get any of the episodes to play, and can't find them anywhere else (where they'll actually play).

It's strange, there are so many episodes and then none from July 2, 2019 - November 29th. And then the last episode looks like it was on December 8, called "Feel the Fire." Yikes.

I emailed Nate hours ago about this after @tresir2012 suggested it. I'm hopeful others did as well. PAP has taken them down. Did you try wayback? I didn't have the right link. Jmo

That is my guess but MOO.
Based on Alex possibly being identified by BB as driving that jeep.

One thing I have wondered is why did they all move to Rexburg? Any reasons for that? Because apart from MB, none of them remained there. If we could find that out, we may find the kids IMO.

I think their plan was to stay in Rexburg and that changed when the police came knocking. Then the two of them had to hightail it outta there!

I have seen no evidence that Chad managed that group and got paid by it as the other poster is claiming. Facts like that need links. That's why I asked for a source from that poster. Yes I have heard and seen AVOW discussed but not in relation to these new facts mentioned.
I don't think he did manage the subforum, my understanding was that people paid extra to be able to post and read in a private forum where Chad, and his two authors were like celebrities, but it's still CP's site. Most likely the author/celebrities got a small portion for each subscription to the private forum. I doubt they were expected to do anything other than come on every once in a while and post. That's why people were upset when Chad wasn't there anymore, they weren't getting their money's worth. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23