2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Brooke Shafer
@BrookeWINKNews

·
4m

Judge is not on the bench yet. Curtis Wright's attorney is sitting at the defense table. Jimmy Rodgers' attorneys are in the courtroom along with Mark Sievers' step mom and some of the Sievers' defense team. #SieversTrial #WrightSentencing
@winknews

I wonder just how involved Step mom was before the murder. I don't remember hearing about her being around as much as Bonnie was.

Jake Allen
@Jake_Allen19

·
57s

So many people have suffered from Teresa Sievers' murder, her mother Mary Ann Groves said.

The loss to her children was beyond measure, Groves said.

Jake Allen
@Jake_Allen19

·
1m

"I knew she would reach the masses and she did. I just never imagined it would be this way," Mary Ann Groves said.

Jake Allen
@Jake_Allen19

·
1m

Teresa Sievers was an extraordinary women doing extraordinary things with enormous passion to help those in need, her mother Mary Ann Groves said.

Great article Oregonmama There was some interesting info at the end of the article:
Here’s where things stand for each convict:
  • Mark Sievers is in prison awaiting a death sentence, with many appeals expected. (More Hallmark cards "perused" by JW?)
  • Jimmy Rodgers is serving a life sentence in South Bay Prison (No mention of any appeals.)
  • Curtis Wright is expected to be sentenced to 25 years Monday afternoon. (How guilty does one have to be to think 25 years in prison is a good deal? geez lahweez)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back