Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking here, and JMO, but if he's hurt my guess would be dislocated right shoulder. Truck looks raised, door is wide open, so maybe he couldn't figure out how to climb in without use of his right arm. She seems to squat down and lift him up around the hips/waist whereas most people would just pick an 11 year old up under the armpits if lifting into a truck seat like that.

Alternatively (maybe more cynical), maybe his arms were restrained under the coat. Again would explain the squat and lift.
I think he opened the door, so no restrained arms. IMO.

Also, the video seems to get particularly blurry when he is getting in the truck. The best I can tell, she didn't help him in. I think when she kneeled down, she was picking up whatever fell out when he opened the door. Then she moves to the driver's door, and you can still see his feet on the ground. Then he climbs in.

I do find it odd that he didn't pick up whatever fell out of the door, but more so, that he just stood there for a while before getting in. MOO

We have to also account for the time it took for LS to do whatever she did with GS. She didn’t drive 2 hrs out, just to turn around & come right back. The longest she would have driven IMO would be an hour & a half there, an hour & a half back. Leaves her plenty of time in between to hide GS. I don’t think she drove that far. I still think GS is close. MOO
I don't either - I posted 60 miles out but I think he's more likely within 20 miles of the house. IMO

Also, the video seems to get particularly blurry when he is getting in the truck. The best I can tell, she didn't help him in. I think when she kneeled down, she was picking up whatever fell out when he opened the door. Then she moves to the driver's door, and you can still see his feet on the ground. Then he climbs in.

I do find it odd that he didn't pick up whatever fell out of the door, but more so, that he just stood there for a while before getting in. MOO
I read (here, I think?) that there is also audio. I think it's the audio that made AS cry, but that is speculation on my part. Could she have yelled at him? Those with cameras like this, is there audio?

jmo

While it appears GS does not exit the truck in the short clip someone would have to sit and watch the following 90 minutes up until 3:30 or 4 to be sure. How many times have you come back from a shopping trip and the child is lying on the back seat asleep or reading something and it's a bit of time before they come into the house? It's happened to me. So hopefully neighbor and dad sat and watched from about 2pm to 3:30pm before calling LE and hopefully LE watched that same timespan. I think it wouldbe due diligence before making claims.

JMO but I would think LE has sifted thru many days of what that camera recorded. The foot and water searches being conducted convince me they are leaving no stone unturned.

Possibly not well and/or paralyzing fear.

What stands out for me, is that for someone who apparently has a lot to say for themselves and appears to want to influence reactions to garner support, TS is missing a trick. All she needs to do to possibly exonerate herself and gain a stack of support, is to post a little message explaining why she left WITH little Gannon, and returned WITHOUT him. It's that simple.

JMO.

No word on Texas equsearch? Can’t they fly over all this acreage and process it through their fancy software in no time flat? Or even take the drone footage and use that (not sure if that is compatible though). Ugh frustrating just sitting here doing nothing and seemingly no headway being made.

One route to check might be to search EVERY freaking pond and lake within a 2 hour radius. Surely, a cold, calculating wretch living in Colorado saw this story and it gave her ideas.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BBAB&usg=AOvVaw3YSzqxgYsAfaqHT5pOBhmT&ampcf=1
Also, there are many drive-upable çliffs and crevices at nearby GOTG and Woodland Park areas. Pueblo also seems like a place this wretch would feel quite comfortable taking him, low income and high crime.

No word on Texas equsearch? Can’t they fly over all this acreage and process it through their fancy software in no time flat? Or even take the drone footage and use that (not sure if that is compatible though). Ugh frustrating just sitting here doing nothing and seemingly no headway being made.

Report a Person Missing

Special note: Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case. If the family requests our help, law enforcement MUST approve our assistance after the request is made by the family.

Running Away (for Kids) - Nemours KidsHealth
1 in 7 kids between the ages of 10 and 18 will run away at some point.

In fact, most kids run away due to problems with their families. Some kids run away because of one terrible argument. Some even decide to leave without ever having a fight. They might have done something they're ashamed of, and they're afraid to tell their parents.

Runaways

I hope Gannon did run away, even though LE does not seem to think that. I was looking for a statistic on the average time a child runs away but only found after 2 days its automatically upgraded to missing or endangered person.

I would love to hear he is hiding at a friends house and their scared to get in trouble, but there aren’t many kids that can keep this a secret 14 days.

Still hoping.
I harbored a runaway friend for less than 24 hours. (At age 13). Just that amount of time was incredibly stressful. No way do I believe he is at a friend’s house... for a magnitude of reasons.

Though, I sure wish this were the case here.

Are there any Native American Reservations/ Land Marks that hold any significant meaning to Gannon,or his loved ones,withing the range,and time of travel in the red truck????

Only the Ute reservation near the northern New Mexico state line several hours away. Not of any significance that I am aware of though :/ moo

too far for her to drive with him?
I surmise she used "a stop" at 11 am to establish being in town, did her dirty deed, and upon completion, made another "stop" at 1pm, in order to either divert attention away to that area, or establish the appearance she was in town all that time. Detectives, please triangulate that and correlate her movements using traffic cams!

I Paul Flores had pled guilty, confessed and tried to make amends he probably be released now and living with a somehat clean slate.
P

Agree. Hesitancy is what I see.
MOO she is doing things in an aggressive way.
Both times she opens the tfuck door she does it so hard it bounces several tmes on is hinges.
Yes, and it makes me wonder what the audio is like. The neighbour mentioned the audio track for some reason...I wonder if she was ranting and cursing at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam