Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.

@MarissaAlter

Judge Donna Heller, the judge in the Dulos divorce case, went before the Judiciary Committee today for reappointment. She was not asked a single question, including about the prolonged Dulos divorce that saw more than 500 filings and ended with both parties dead
Also worth noting, not a single legislator on the committee made remarks about her period. Several praised the judges who came before her this morning when they were up for reappointment or read positive statements from others about their work on the bench.

I wonder what kind of conversation Pattis and Smith had after FD's suicide attempt. Re Smith's not picking him up to drive to court.

"Nice work, knucklehead. You know how rare and opportunity Fotis was. How many high profile murderers- Er alleged murders- who have stockpiles of secret assets do you think there are in this state?"

The child had a play date with a friend since that child did not have to go to orthodontist appointment in city. JD was to pick up child in NC when they returned home Friday evening.
How friggin sad, doing Mommy duty and she's killed. I wish she would have had a bodyguard. It probably would have looked awkward but it would have shown people, how scary Fotis was.

@MarissaAlter
Judge Donna Heller, the judge in the Dulos divorce case, went before the Judiciary Committee today for reappointment. She was not asked a single question, including about the prolonged Dulos divorce that saw more than 500 filings and ended with both parties dead
Also worth noting, not a single legislator on the committee made remarks about her period. Several praised the judges who came before her this morning when they were up for reappointment or read positive statements from others about their work on the bench.
Simply no words for this.

Judge Hellers management of the Dulos divorce I believe will be studied in law schools as an example of how not to manage a high conflict divorce case. Her management of the deterioration of the emotional state of the oldest children IMO will also go down as yet another example of deference to poorly trained and inept GALs who are not equipped to handle complex psychiatric issues in cases IMO.

The idea that not one member of the committee asked her a question about the case to me sadly says as much about them as it does the State of CT and Family Court.

MOO we can debate endlessly about the role of Judge Heller in this tragedy but IMO she was a clear contributing factor to the overall situation and whilst she wasn’t physically in the garage at Welles, IMO she has the victims blood on her hands in this tragic case.

IMO the State of CT needs fewer Judges like Judge Heller and it doesn’t surprise me in the least that she sought and gained reappointment as that is simply how the Family Court system in CT operates.

So damn disappointing to see her reappointed.

MOO

@MarissaAlter
500 Filings?!?! Wooow

MT may have had some difficulty in understanding the Spanish interpreter. I asked my friend from Mexico, who has lived in the US as a citizen for 30 some years and she said there is a difference in Spanish language all over. One has to be careful to not sweat or insult and get their message across correctly.

There are several sites that explain this, but this person said it pretty well.

From what I read, I had to laugh....MT may not even understand her own lawyer or interpreter as they speak Spanish. She probably understands everything said in English though.

if her lawyer hired this interpreter for court, I would have wanted the State to have its own interpreter because I would not trust who the defense hired at all.

Funny that FT did not ask for an Greek interpreter!

Did FT and MT have interpreter to communicate to each other?
No

Dis MT have an interpreter when working for the FORE Group?
No, no that we know of.

Oh Defense team you are really way out there

SpanishDict

Spanish is different in every country and region, not just between Latin America and Spain. The Spanish spoken in Mexico can be closer to that spoken in the south of Spain than the one spoken in Argentina, for example.

The Spanish speaking world is roughly divided into about 6 or 7 areas that share common vocabulary, pronunciation and other features. One is Spain, which can be divided into regions too, since the south uses "seseo", like in Latin America; another one is Mexico and Central America; another one is the Antilles, Santo Domingo, Cuba and Puerto Rico; another one is Colombia, Ecuador, Pere, Bolivia and the north de Chile (only); the rest of Chile is another group in itself; then we can put Argentina along with Uruguay and Paraguay, or consider Argentina (except the north) and Uruguay only, and make another group with only Paraguay and the north of Argentina.

Mexico has several thousands of terms in the RAE dictionary alone, especially in slang, and they have enough proper vocabulary to write an entire dictionary just for them. These terms will be largely unknown everywhere else, and the same can be said about other regions. People with poor education from two different regions can have problems understanding one another, even within Latin America. Spain is just a different collection of variants of Spanish to be added to the continuum of varieties in Latin America.

However, standard and formal Spanish differs so little, that it is often almost impossible to tell where is the writer from. Educated speakers have no difficulty whatsoever understanding one another, no matter where they come from, even though every now and then one says "elevator" and the other one says "lift". Minor insignificant differences.

I wonder what Justice for Jennifer will be.

Now that charges against FD in person can no longer be pursued/processed in a court of law.

What about all the financial nonsense and abuse/harassment she and her family were subjected to before she was murdered?

Bumping for Jennifer!!!!

Thinking of her loved ones.

MOO

I wonder what Justice for Jennifer will be.

Now that charges against FD in person can no longer be pursued/processed in a court of law.

What about all the financial nonsense and abuse/harassment she and her family were subjected to before she was murdered?

Bumping for Jennifer!!!!

Thinking of her loved ones.

MOO

I've thought about this.
IMO Jennifer never would have wanted FD to have any sort of custody of 'her' children. With FD gone my hope is that she can rest in peace.

Additionally, with FD gone GF can now move on with 4JX, and will never face any sorts of threats from him again.

I wonder what kind of conversation Pattis and Smith had after FD's suicide attempt. Re Smith's not picking him up to drive to court.
Yes, and as Smith clearly was not as close to Fd, I wonder if he had the savvy to ask Np why he didn't keep in close contact with him on such an important day - call him, in fact.

Where is NP? In Greece? Was there a funeral? Would he go?

@MattCaronTV

QUOTES FROM RENA DULOS IN DOCUMENT PETITIONING THE COURT FOR A TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATOR OF THE DULOS ESTATE AT 4 JEFFERSON CROSSING. DULOS & FARBER ESTATES BATTLING FOR CONTROL.
@FOX61News
EQcH9GEWAAAwJ3Y

EQcH9GLXUAAE9fK

Last edited:
@MattCaronTV

QUOTES FROM RENA DULOS IN DOCUMENT PETITIONING THE COURT FOR A TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATOR OF THE DULOS ESTATE AT 4 JEFFERSON CROSSING. DULOS & FARBER ESTATES BATTLING FOR CONTROL.
@FOX61News
EQcH9GEWAAAwJ3Y

EQcH9GLXUAAE9fK

upload_2020-2-10_15-39-35.png

OOOH!!!! Mr. Dulos is a poor little lamb. I guess FD own children are now being called wolves. The entitlement has not died with "Mr. Dulos". It shall live forever within the heart of Rena.

View attachment 231279

OOOH!!!! Mr. Dulos is a poor little lamb. I guess FD own children are now being called wolves. The entitlement has not died with "Mr. Dulos". It shall live forever within the heart of Rena.
Does anyone think it’s at all possible that Rena believes that FD has an estate, that he was making tons of money, that he was paying his mortgage and child support et al? I don’t but... there’s got to be some logical way to explain her behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan