Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! I'm glad her boots are a print that could catch someone's eye. Hopefully she was dressed warmly.

CAYCE, S.C. — Cayce Department of Public Safety officers are searching for a missing six-year-old girl.

Officers say Faye Marie Swetlik was last seen just before 5 p.m. Monday in the Church Hill Heights subdivision. That on Picadilly Square in Cayce just off Highway 302.

Officers say she has strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing polka dot boots and a black top.

6-year-old SC girl missing in Cayce

This is very close to me and thankfully flooding my social media news feed right now. All local news outlets are posting and asking people to share.

Thankfully the weather warmed up a bit since yesterday. It's not supposed to get below 60F tonight.

This is very close to me and thankfully flooding my social media news feed right now. All local news outlets are posting and asking people to share.

Thankfully the weather warmed up a bit since yesterday. It's not supposed to get below 60F tonight.

Welcome to WS @safmaf ! It's always great to have a local on-board who can provide area information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd