Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schoenhorn now for Troconis. Says Troconis lived at Jefferson and her stuff is there and gave a list of it to Mr. Hug.
juice maker, furniture, sporting equipment
Schoenhorn wants to see if they can go to the property with Troconis at some point to identify her belongings.
Kevin Smith...cat was named Madonna. 16 years old. Was Fotis Dulos’ mother’s cat. Anna Curry said she would take the cat and wants to pick it up.

@FOX61News

Although the night of our conversation had already been five days since the death of her beloved brother, Rena Doulou has not yet realised exactly what has happened. "I have a feeling he's going to show up from somewhere to talk to me. I know, it sounds unreal after she's dead, but
“The children came after I had to voice and move through a lawyer to give permission to see and kiss their father for the last time. I wasn't allowed to be with them. They came in alone to say their last goodbyes. It was a very moving, shocking moment." A few hours earlier, doctors had informed Rena Dolu, who traveled to America with her husband, that there was no longer any hope of Fotis coming back.

"The doctors ran into him, fought a lot and did everything they could to bring him back to some extent. They put him in a hyperbaric chamber in order to oxygenate the brain, but the damage was irreparable." The most difficult time was not the decision to donate his organs to his fellow men who needed them, but the last rejoiced before he was disconnected from mechanical support.

"His funeral took place in the hospital and today (p.s.: last Tuesday) we proceeded to the process of cremation. When we are done with the procedures we will return to Greece and have a memorial service to be honored by the relatives and friends who have stood for us all this time."
I ask her how she found out about her brother's demeaning.

Η τραγωδία του Φώτη Ντούλος: «Αϊ στο διάολο, δεν θα με φάτε εσείς!», είπε και αυτοκτόνησε
How utterly sad she had to publicize the fact that the children did come to the hospital to say their goodbyes. Those poor children. There are no words.

@MollyDDD, I feel your pain on the details and ever evolving saga.

The thing though is that attorneys such as Atty S and Pattisville seek to increase confusion levels to deter folks from understanding and to create reasonable doubt. It's IMO part of their game and when these games start to be as clear and obvious as its become here to the public and discussed on WS, IMO its time to wake up and double down and realise that paying even greater attention to what is going on will be required!

IMO justice in this tragic case will be a very hard fought, time consuming and possibly detail oriented battle and Atty Colangelo has shown that he is doing all of these things in order to seek justice. The overall story of what happened to JFd is simple, the players have been arrested and now we have someone like a MT and her new atty fighting on her behalf to keep her out of prison for a good portion of the remainder of her life. So, expect messy and expect dirty IMO and expect confusion and introduction of extraneous information designed to create reasonable doubt.

Even though I'm somewhat bored with the discussion of it, I do think the MT translation fiasco might have been originally introduced by the ill prepared Atty S to first get her disastrous interviews tossed from evidence but also to possibly introduce the idea of reasonable doubt of this defendant who he was trying to portray as a weak and non comprehending Spanish speaking female as possibly being pushed to her limits of comprehension of the english language by LE using 4th grade English in their interrogations (all while being supervised by her excellent attorney Bowman no less!). Atty S IMO did this knowing little to nothing about the character of his client as she has demonstrated herself to be one tough streetwise spear fishing, hard partying and playing Fd playmate for years, the person who was 'not cleaning Jennifer' and the longstanding partner in crime to Fd who needed no verbal instructions on how to deal with the keys to EE truck.

Hang in there!

MOO
Thanks, Afitzy, I am. I can’t keep from thinking about this case and when I get overwhelmed, I simply remind myself that a loving and devoted mother of five young children vanished one day and two people were caught on camera disposing trash bags containing her blood, clothing, zip ties, and both of their DNA. And she’s still missing.
These two people know something but the one was a coward (among other things) and killed himself leaving the other to face the music.
This new lawyer of hers is no different than any other, imo.
And try as he may to muddy up the waters, the above facts will continue to shine through. IMO

And please know, this latest avatar of mine is directed at
Mr. Schoenhorn since he believes if they move the trial to his neck of the woods, he’ll prevail in setting his client free, because he knows people. @@

Its interesting that the list of items MT is seeking to recover includes a HONDA MOTORCYCLE.

We had heard of a Fd dirt bike and the EE dirt bike but didn't know that MT has a motorcycle too.

Interesting IMO.

MOO

How utterly sad she had to publicize the fact that the children did come to the hospital to say their goodbyes. Those poor children. There are no words.
Agree, and if I read that correctly, Rena had to give permission.
Sounds to me like Rena was listed as FD's medical representative and this may further explain why all the extra attempts to prolong his life w/ hyperbaric chamber, life flight to NYC, etc. She claims she had to give permission for the children to come in and say goodbye.
How emotionally crushing for those poor children.

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
14m

Kevin Smith...cat was named Madonna. 16 years old. Was Fotis Dulos’ mother’s cat. Anna Curry said she would take the cat and wants to pick it up.
@FOX61News

The Greek Family left the cat to fend for itself???? Yikes! AND it was Mama Dulos' cat as well....2 movings vehicles and yet no pet carrier or transport to a local shelter.

Last edited:
davealtimari
·

Sorry preliminary death cerficate for Fotis Dulos has been released. He was cremated, according to death certificate. It doesn’t indicate where he will be buried but sources have said his remains will be shipped back to Greece and a seaside memorial will be held there
Dulos death certificate lists his surviving spouse as Jennifer. Here whereabouts as unknown....

So s
davealtimari
·

Sorry preliminary death cerficate for Fotis Dulos has been released. He was cremated, according to death certificate. It doesn’t indicate where he will be buried but sources have said his remains will be shipped back to Greece and a seaside memorial will be held there
Dulos death certificate lists his surviving spouse as Jennifer. Here whereabouts as unknown....
So Rena skimped on shipping FD body back to Greece and opted for less expensive cremation so she had extra money to ship his used mattress ?!? SHES A PEACH !!! JMO

So s

So Rena skimped on shipping FD body back to Greece and opted for less expensive cremation so she had extra money to ship his used mattress ?!? SHES A PEACH !!! JMO
I wonder if she didn't donate his whole body
for use of parts, and those companies pay for the
cremation in exchange for using/selling the body
parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics