Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought on their travel - fall is repositioning season for cruiseships. It's a time when many cruiselines move ships to other locations for summer or winter. It's a great time to get really cheap cruises, usually one-way. It would still create records but since they don't seem to be hiding that is less of an issue.

Here is the cruise ship schedule for Lihue Nawiliwili (Kauai), Hawaii Cruise Ship Schedule 2019 | Crew Center

Something is up here....I’ll have to rewatch his video to be sure. But, didn’t he say he also say he wasn’t talking to his Mom during this time? Lori is sending him $$= they would have to be talking(IMO). Wouldn’t he call her to thank her? Yet he doesn’t even know where she is living? It’s rather interesting (and convenient) the questions he didn’t ask Lori (both the day of Charles’ shooting & the day Lori left Arizona). Strange.

I soooooo agree. I cannot wrap my hands around CR. Something is not right here.

I personally have never heard of this in either the protestant or catholic religions I have been associated with for the last 60 plus years.

That's why I said "fringe." It's not something most people are involved in or even aware of. I only know about that sort of thing because a doomsday cult moved in near where my parents live.

Aren't you supposed
Not to offend anyone but since when are hardcore preppers logical or respectful of the law. To them C&L are just good people being pursued by an unjust government. There are way too many recent examples of this kind of thinking to believe it is unusual.

It's very easy to bring up specific examples that inevitably lead to unproductive political discussion. But let's face it, there are plenty of people in Arizona and Idaho and elsewhere with a deep distrust of the government, doesn't matter if the head is Barack or Donald, they have no respect for authority. So when the FBI comes knocking they don't answer but they might be standing behind the door ready to fight back. When ordered to produce the children they will refuse if they think, by some deluded legal theory, they do not have to. Lori's father has been defying the federal government on numerous issues her entire life on debunked legal theories. I have no doubt some of that has rubbed off on her.

That's why I think she has stashed the kids away safely and is simply being defiant. She knows that in the end she has done nothing serious with the kids. The cops/FBI will look like idiots and may even get sued if they arrest her and she ultimately produces the kids. Idaho is going through the appropriate motions. But Idaho cops cannot make an arrest in Hawaii. They need to wait for Idaho to issue an governor's warrant for extradition and the Hawaii governor to approve it. If a Hawaii cop makes an arrest on an invalid Idaho warrant he can personally be prosecuted for kidnapping of Lori. So each jurisdiction is going to proceed carefully and slowly. Even the Hawaii Governor could face charges if he signs a warrant to arrest someone illegally. And each of these politicians will have seriously egg covered faces if Lori produces the kids as soon as she is arrested. She would have a good laugh and they look like idiots.
Another thought on their travel - fall is repositioning season for cruiseships. It's a time when many cruiselines move ships to other locations for summer or winter. It's a great time to get really cheap cruises, usually one-way. It would still create records but since they don't seem to be hiding that is less of an issue.

Here is the cruise ship schedule for Lihue Nawiliwili (Kauai), Hawaii Cruise Ship Schedule 2019 | Crew Center
Right that's what I brought up before and obviously money doesnt seem to be a problem for them

Does anyone have an actual copy of either AC's or MB's Nevada marriage license/certificate? (Not just a screenshot of the search results.) I think they can be ordered online. I should have at least a single witness listed on it. Wondering if that is Lori or not? This would maybe fill in a gap on her timeline.

How is this even possible? How can people just let them be? They should be ostracized. Also, I am guessing that Chad has not been excommunicated. If he were why would he attend a church that does not wish him to be a member? I think it was discussed that anyone is welcome to attend a service, but if he has been excommunicated, is he just thumbing his nose to the church? If he hasn’t- shouldn’t the Bishop press for answers instead of complacency? Of course, MOO, but the idea of letting these two just go on with their new normal is enabling. I understand that LE is building their case, but how weird to have to attend service with these two and say nothing....

Also, how has this church not fallen on Lori’s head. Forgive my snarky thoughts.

I think it's interesting that they apparently didn't bother to go to church the last few months. Just since the story blew up. MOO

Based on this (I'll assume SLC has the plate readers) then if they parked at the airport the car would have been discovered as you've indicated. If they drove to SLC and parked at an offsite, private parking lot aimed at air travelers (there are at least two that service SLC, one of them with two different large lots) then I suspect at some point they'd know there was an issue. I'm not sure whether they record license plates or not, but I do think they know what spots are open (they tell you where to park as you're pulling in) and I suspect their records probably flag spots when a car has been there an excessive amount of time (however long that is).

I am from Utah. My secretary cruises every quarter and she is always telling me that she parks away from the airport, she says she parks in no fee parking closer to West Valley and jumps on a shuttle at local hotels. She says if you go to the lobby of the hotel and then walk out with a group, the shuttle doesn't ask if you are a patron. Then she can take a two week cruise. Her vehicle is on the security cameras the whole time. She even rides the hotel shuttles back. I asked her if they ask her about her being a customer. She says they have never questioned her. She just walks up to hotel she knows shes parked close by and rides back and get her vehicle. She says she saves at least a hundred everytime. She has gone for over 3 weeks and her vehicle hasn't even gotten a ticket. Just go old trusting Utah.

MOO- I don't believe the publishing business was bringing him in a consistent $30,000.00 per month. Maybe a month here or there. Especially after Deseret Book and Seagull quit carrying his books. I think the salary is a fantasy of his just like his belief that he is a prophet and will save the Saints in the last days. I think the only consistent salary was Tammy's librarian salary. I bet she provided their health benefits and he brought in money here and there. Think about it. Why would they be living in a $100,000.00 starter home built in the 60's if he really made anywhere near the amount he claimed?

Who knows. Maybe it has good underground facilities or a private airstrip. Maybe they liked the view. But mostly I imagine it's because there is a big difference between $30K a month in gross revenue and what's left over after expenses, taxes, capital expenditures, etc. etc. etc. If he had even $3K a month profit, he would have been doing very well. And I agree, I doubt he was doing very well.

Something is up here....I’ll have to rewatch his video to be sure. But, didn’t he say he also say he wasn’t talking to his Mom during this time? Lori is sending him $$= they would have to be talking(IMO). Wouldn’t he call her to thank her? Yet he doesn’t even know where she is living? It’s rather interesting (and convenient) the questions he didn’t ask Lori (both the day of Charles’ shooting & the day Lori left Arizona). Strange.

He went to Lori's house the day of the shooting. I'm guessing he might have said more. He's being extremely careful and walking on eggshells. Lots of "I feel" statements. I have extensive experience with some master manipulators. I say that to them all the time. "I feel". Jmo

I am from Utah. My secretary cruises every quarter and she is always telling me that she parks away from the airport, she says she parks in no fee parking closer to West Valley and jumps on a shuttle at local hotels. She says if you go to the lobby of the hotel and then walk out with a group, the shuttle doesn't ask if you are a patron. Then she can take a two week cruise. Her vehicle is on the security cameras the whole time. She even rides the hotel shuttles back. I asked her if they ask her about her being a customer. She says they have never questioned her. She just walks up to hotel she knows shes parked close by and rides back and get her vehicle. She says she saves at least a hundred everytime. She has gone for over 3 weeks and her vehicle hasn't even gotten a ticket. Just go old trusting Utah.
I have done this in multiple cities in the Eastern US. At times I have parked at the hotel, also.

I soooooo agree. I cannot wrap my hands around CR. Something is not right here.

Agree. I have been thinking this one through for quite awhile and am still thinking on it. But gut reaction is It would be a natural thing to ask someone where they were moving to, particularly family. He comes across very credible in other regards other than this. But, again gut reaction only, the sociopath doesn't fall far from the tree. Lori came across credible to the cops on several occasions.

Come on. They had to fly into HI. Just get airlines to look up records. Cannot use fake name or id these days. Unless they arrived private jet. Even then, has to be a log.
Or cruised in. Either way, there are records.

Just because we don't have that answer doesn't mean LE doesn't know. I'm guessing even with what we do know, there's plenty we don't. Jmo

Is Colby's aunt in contact with him? I hope so!

It would be nice if they are in contact but she's technically not Colby's aunt. She's the sister of Tylee's father Joe Ryan (Lori's 3rd husband). Colby's father was Lori's 2nd husband, the one before Joe Ryan. Even though Joe Ryan supposedly adopted Colby and gave him his last name, we don't know much about Colby's relationship with Joe/Joe's family. The custody battles over Tylee apparently did not include Colby. And Joe's social media only mentioned his daughter. In Colby's interview, he made it sound like he thought of Charles Vallow as his father, at least until Jan/Feb 2019 when Lori falsely accused CV of cheating on her when he went on business trips. I kinda wonder if Lori also told Colby some gross lie about Joe in order to alienate them from each other like she did with CV? MOO.

she's technically not Colby's aunt.

So one thing I've been meaning to ask the LDS people here: It is my understanding that LDS view adoptive relationships as equivalent to blood relationships. Is that true? The answer could slightly impact some of the discussion here and our assumptions about peoples' motivations and attitudes.

It would be nice if they are in contact but she's technically not Colby's aunt. She's the sister of Tylee's father Joe Ryan (Lori's 3rd husband). Colby's father was Lori's 2nd husband, the one before Joe Ryan. Even though Joe Ryan supposedly adopted Colby and gave him his last name, we don't know much about Colby's relationship with Joe/Joe's family. The custody battles over Tylee apparently did not include Colby. And Joe's social media only mentioned his daughter. In Colby's interview, he made it sound like he thought of Charles Vallow as his father, at least until Jan/Feb 2019 when Lori falsely accused CV of cheating on her when he went on business trips. I kinda wonder if Lori also told Colby some gross lie about Joe in order to alienate them from each other like she did with CV? MOO.

I know about the relationship, but Annie has been quoted saying that Joe adopted him, and if that's true - it makes her his aunt.

But Colby's birth certificate doesn't list a father, Lori is the only one on it, so no one really knows who Colby's father is. (I know there's some evidence initially about child support, but there doesn't seem to be any connection at all to husband #2 after the divorce and remarriage to Joe.) Colby was born during her second marriage, that's all we know.

So one thing I've been meaning to ask the LDS people here: It is my understanding that LDS view adoptive relationships as equivalent to blood relationships. Is that true? The answer could slightly impact some of the discussion here and our assumptions about peoples' motivations and attitudes.

I'm not LDS. But I'm adopted and I've never ran into anyone associated with adoption (and there are many) that make a distinction between biological and adopted relatives. This is a new one on me. Jmo.

I'm LDS, and that is certainly true, as I would imagine it is of all adoptive families. If I adopt a child, he's my child, and I make no distinctions. I think it would be pretty calloused to view adoption any other way.

I'm LDS, and that is certainly true, as I would imagine it is of all adoptive families. If I adopt a child, he's my child, and I make no distinctions. I think it would be pretty calloused to view adoption any other way.
Human nature being what it is, some people do view it the other way. Many adopted children want to find out who their "real" parents are. If it didn't matter, why is there such drive in some people to find their biological roots?

Sorry if I'm not active but I dont have any news and im going through my own stuff but I'm really hoping and praying that this all ends soon with the kids alive and healthy! It's a year since I lost my own mom so really emotional right now, love and prayers to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie