Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the boyfriend in the house when Faye’s mother returned from the school bus pickup?

The timing of the witness seeing Faye playing in the front yard was right after mother had returned with Faye from the bus stop, correct?
Did this witness know how long Faye played in the yard? I don’t think so.

So while we think it is a short time frame, Faye may have only been in the yard playing for minutes. Did she go inside? Or mother or boyfriend may have come outside and told her they were going someplace. They get inside the car, leave the neighborhood, and do what to Faye and then hide her?

Why????? MOO

Mom was the only one at home

No vehicle and no suspect. They can and have made exceptions to AMBER. The fact that they’ve NOT made that exception for Faye is telling, imo. 24+ hours of SLED helicopter searching. It’s very grim. Jmo
Heard the helo over my house tonight. I hate this. I cannot imagine going 1 night nevermind 2 nights with my 6 year old not in her bed. I would die.

To me, LE has only said that there is no reason to suspect an abduction, but have said nothing about it being ruled out, either.
Historically it does seem most guilty parents don’t seem to call the cops as quickly as this one did, IMO. Last seen (reliably) at 3 whatever and reported missing at 5 leaves little time to cover something up. I would assume some neighbors were alerted and people looked for a minute before police were called.
All moo.
This exactly. They called police fast in comparison to some cases.

"We're not ruling anything out," police chief says as search for Faye Swetlik continues in SC, but no indications of abduction at this time

“The first-grader has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing polka dot boots and a black T-shirt. Police said she also has a speech impediment.“

Others have mentioned nearby water. If a 6 year old child steps into a creek, pond, pool, or anything other body of water larger than a mud puddle wearing BOOTS, oh my God...this will undoubtedly be a case of search and recovery, vs rescue.

JMOO

19 individuals on the SLED offender registry live or work within 1 mile of her house. 125 listed within 3 mile radius.
Good grief -- that's a lot of possible suspects if LE is thinking or looking at that possibility. Shocking, but actually there are a lot of RSO's everywhere. SMH. I don't like this...

And let me say this:

Welcome to Websleuths,
My username is... !!

"I want my baby back," family of missing 6-year-old speaks - ABC Columbia

CAYCE,SC (WOLO)- Dozens of people in the Cayce community came out to Trinity Baptist Church to pray for 6-year-old Faye Swetlik’s safe return.

“I want my baby back,”Ruth Collins, Faye’s grandmother said. “You got to find her.”

Faye’s family members sat front row as the room filled with emotion and love for a little girl who has been missing for two days.

WTH. I hope not so.
Yes many comments have been deleted but the general consensus is the poor baby has passed, cars have been removed from the home by law enforcement (I believe mom and boyfriend) everything seems
I haven't seen that info pop up anywhere yet -- and IMO we'll find out about the owners only if the vehicle(s) is(are) involved somehow.
Just one more thing --

Welcome to Websleuths,
Forever2thee !!
Thanks my dear! Cars belong to the mother and boyfriend according to wistv news ( I think)

Interesting comment on a WIS TV FB post from someone claiming to be a family friend. Wont link it here for obvious reasons but if true then we should be getting answers very soon. This is going to end tragically unfortunately.

FS's FB: https://www.facebook.com/faye.swetlik

Fortunately, there's not much there to see.

So that's something, at least.

Frankly, it's horrifying enough that a 6-year-old has one in the first place.

JMO.

Many people get FB pages for their kids so they own the name, same with gmail accounts. In my family the people who opened them for their kids don't post things or do pictures that are available only to family. They hold the email account that is linked to the FB account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff