Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gannon’s foot was bleeding bad enough to leave a damn TRAIL What kinda MOTHER takes him hiking the next day???? As a mom, that kills me!!! He was bleeding that bad, doesn’t take him to a clinic just to be 100% SAFE??? No freakin way!! MOO

Holy moly. WTH with this statement of hers?!?
I’m so....speechless. Where is poor Gannon?!

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — The stepmother of missing El Paso County boy Gannon Stauch released a statement Tuesday night about his disappearance.

Letecia Stauch said she last saw 11-year-old Gannon between 3:15 and 4 p.m. on Jan. 27 heading to a friend’s home in their suburban El Paso County neighborhood.

Letecia has received significant criticism online, with many accusing her of being involved in Gannon’s disappearance.

She issued the following statement:

“First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff’s office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!
Bleeding...edge of car.

I know all I need to know. Heart sick. May Gannon be found and an arrest come swiftly.

Right? Unless they live on a corner, which I don’t think they do, that gate is still going to open on the driveway, so cameras would still pick him up.
their driveway doesn't appear to have a gate it's just an open driveway that fits 2 cars. Could she be talking a out a side door to the garage? As you say, cameras would pick him up (?)

I’m just glad she’s finally released something to the media, so we can talk about it. She’s obviously read everything people have been saying about her, the truck video, etc., and has made up crazy stories to try to explain things away. There must be blood in the truck that has either been found, or she’s afraid it’s going to be found.

I am heartsick for Gannon and pray that they find him soon. I don’t think for an INSTANT that he ran away, but I sure wouldn’t have blamed him if he did! His poor parents...I can only imagine what they’re going through.

What do you suppose LE thinks about all of her crazy explanations? Would they be glad she’s talking and exposing herself, or wish that she’d shut up and not fuel social media rumors and stories?

A side gate without any video coverage from any neighbor's cameras. How convenient. And how does she know Gannon left that way unless she watched him. Add to that, now she claims she has been cooperating with LE. I wonder how many more times she will change her story. If this wasn't so tragic it would be laughable.

Sheriff's Office receives over 400 tips by day 15 of Gannon Stauch search - KRDO
Snipped
By Zachary Aedo
February 11, 2020 7:16 pm
Published February 11, 2020 7:15 pm
Sheriff’s Office receives over 400 tips by day 15 of Gannon Stauch search
El Paso County Sheriff's Office says it has received 423 different tips in regards to the search for Gannon Stauch, the 11-year-old who went missing from Lorson Ranch on Jan. 27.

Jacqueline Kirby, a spokesperson for EPCSO, says the agency hasn't released much information lately but the investigation is still their top priority.

"In the absence of us giving details specifically related to the investigation does not mean that the investigation has slowed down," Kirby said. "There are things that we have to keep close to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Holy moly. WTH with this statement of hers?!?
I’m so....speechless. Where is poor Gannon?!

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — The stepmother of missing El Paso County boy Gannon Stauch released a statement Tuesday night about his disappearance.

Letecia Stauch said she last saw 11-year-old Gannon between 3:15 and 4 p.m. on Jan. 27 heading to a friend’s home in their suburban El Paso County neighborhood.

Letecia has received significant criticism online, with many accusing her of being involved in Gannon’s disappearance.

She issued the following statement:

“First and foremost, I would like to thank all agencies, volunteers, and community members who are working diligently and praying endlessly to bring Gannon home safe. Thank you to my husband who has stayed strong through this and protected our family to the best of his ability and our immediate & extended family members throughout the east coast. To Gannon, please come home soon because your daddy is waiting to watch the new Sonic movie that comes out this week and the cool shirt I got you to wear to the theatre is in your closet.

Social Media has been devastating from the harsh comments, speculations, threats, cyber bullying, etc. It has been a challenge when people are trying to run you off the road, waiting outside your hotel, threatening to kill you, etc. I encourage the Sheriff’s Office to take down those pages that promote negative behavior and violence. Let’s Do what Gannon would do. Be Kind to one another!

We all have engaged in something crazy online at some point but Gannon would want everyone to get along and to focus on finding him.

I know that many people have kids and are invested in this because it hits close to home for them. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G. With that being sad, Please take a step back for a moment and let me explain to you a few details that were not released. For example, just like the video that was leaked, there are additional details that were hidden due to 1) the department doing its job 2) the effects of social media and how some individuals would criticize or hinder the investigation. I chose to listen, I didn’t leak videos or information. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. I feel the need to fill in some gaps. Now let me stress this, POLICE have known this since the first interview.

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side). Please don’t think for a second that there isn’t enough of technology to determine shadows and movement around the truck. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. That can be scanned for actual time verification. Last, from day one the Sheriff’s office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Again, I repeat they have had this Initially and I was asked to keep quiet about it so they could have the best shot at doing their job and bringing G home. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. I encourage you to think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching a few days prior and keep praying for G!
So...LE asks her not to share certain info, and yet she does? And we're supposed to praise her because she followed LE instructions for at least a little while? But couldn't continue to follow LE instructions because of mean people on the internet?

How about don't read about the case on the internet if the SM chatter bothers you? That is an option.

She's simply cannot live without manipulating others, imo.

jmo

their driveway doesn't appear to have a gate it's just an open driveway that fits 2 cars. Could she be talking a out a side door to the garage? As you say, cameras would pick him up (?)

there could be a gate from the backyard that opens on the other side of driveway/garage. We have one. It wouldn’t be that different surveillance wise, than walking out the front door. There is also likely a side door into the garage that opens into the back/side yard.

Wow.............this is the pause before she pulls out of the driveway. Unbelievable.

"There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. We always send pictures to Albert when we are out and about or when he is away. "

It would have to be on the return or it would be meaningless. Could she be trying to imply it was on the return? She has less command of writing the English language than a grade schooler.

Last edited:
Right? Unless they live on a corner, which I don’t think they do, that gate is still going to open on the driveway, so cameras would still pick him up.

We have neighbors on both sides of our house and a privacy fence. On both sides there’s enough room for a gate. On one side there IS a gate to our backyard. So, it’s possible. That doesn’t mean that for one hot second I believe what she is saying, though!

my question: HOW was his foot exposed to be cut? He didn’t have any shoes on? COME ON. We live in Colorado. It’s winter. There’s NO WAY he could have kept checking the gate barefooted. She thinks she’s still in North Carolina apparently. (All my own opinion!)

Oh wow!!, so she has conveniently explained any blood evidence found,conveniently explained why there is no footage of Gannon leaving the house on foot,conveniently explained him not being seen getting out of the vehicle the way he came in,hmmm!.
So if there is a time stamped selfie from the truck,why the crying and claims of lying from Albert when he saw the footage,why take a little boy with a cut foot on a hike the next day?, why would an 11yr old boy be in sole possession of a key to the back gate?,why has the search not expanded outside of El paso county?, why was she being harassed in her home to the point she had to leave?,why wasn't she at any of the press conferences?,I could go on with the ways.........
Talk about adapting your story every time someone disproves your previous one,jeez:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288