Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she is now addressing all the questions people have about her story. I guess it's more important to her to clear up all the speculation than it is to help LE with their investigation as they clearly asked her not to talk about any of those details. Jmo
Not to diagnose TS, but this is a sign of a narcissist. They can’t stand not being in control of the narrative. They NEED people to believe their narrative. She worded the statement in a way to make it seem that her story is what LE believes as to what happened but in reality, this is more likely just her story she gave to the LE when they questioned her.

I find it odd, that if LE truly believed GS left out that side gate with a friend or other person, and they even have a discription of said person that they wouldn’t have asked for the publics help in looking out for that person.

MOO

I wonder why TS is so adamant about talking about the gate. It seems like such an odd thing to dwell on.

The statement is bizarre. I don't really know how else to feel about it.

She is implying Gannon left that Monday afternoon through the gate and it was planned.

I don't buy her excuse.

He would then have to climb over the fence either to a property on to the side of the house or behind the house.

All the homes on their street looks to be fenced, so I think the homes behind them are as well. That means he would have to climb two fences, unless a neighbor's gate was unlocked, to eventually go out to the street.

c7145577f8d80e4d53945c8a9ebb7b47.jpg

6627 Mandan Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80925 - SOLD LISTING, MLS # 8973578 | Pink Realty

Last edited:
Additionally most HOAs have prohibitions against street parking overnight. ...
Snipped by me.

Thank you for that detail. I have been wondering about that but was reluctant to specifically ask and set off pages of neigbhorhood street parking regulation examples. :)

But, I question why her vehicle was in the street when she and Gannon left that morning. She pulled it into the driveway before he got in. But why was it in the street in the first place?

I know some neighborhoods don't allow that overnight, so did she use the vehicle earlier that day?

What I'm thinking is she moved that vehicle out of the driveway to access whatever car was in the garage. If she drove that car in the morning, it makes sense she would drive it back into the garage but not bother moving her vehicle back to the driveway at that time.

Not sure what that could mean....but would like to know what she did Monday morning.

jmo

LS/TS appears confident LE will never find Gannon's body. She appears to be attempting to frame some other people, namely two. She also appears to be attempting to explain all evidence she assumes LE has uncovered.

OR

LS/TS is speaking truth, and GS was abducted by nefarious conspirators, after having cut his foot, and noone knows his whereabouts, whilst LE searches local bodies of water and other areas for him.

What a trip.

Just what the heck did I just read ,I don’t know if she thinks people are stupid. So I guess we know what csi was taking out of the house probably had blood on it . Support for her loving husband who she isn’t with and who is with the bio mom and who has never spoke in defence of her. Her whole story contradicts everything she’s said these last two weeks. Nothing makes sense at all just my own opinion

I'm studying what I can find for exterior shots of the home.

Here's an FYI about homes in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area (I've had four). New construction is very similar and the garages are snug. Two car garages barely fit two cars in a lot of cases. Three car garages, often the third stall is used just for storage, bikes, sporting equipment, etc, especially busy families with children. Many larger trucks are simply too big to park in these tight garages. Additionally most HOAs have prohibitions against street parking overnight. That being said, even with a three car garage, three cars would be a challenge to house.

What I'm wondering about in this case is 1. the location of the gate. (Best I can tell, theirs might not be visible but could be inset on the far side of the garage. I believe I can see each of their side neighbors' gates.) And 2, where the family keeps their garbage cans. I ask because surely an HOA prohibits them from being visible from the street. Garage space might be at a premium. Perhaps their trash cans are kept behind the gate.... jumping off what TS said in her Open Letter of Guilt, might there be a slight blood trail to the garage and to the gate, from multiple trips to THE TRASH CAN?

It's possible items then went out with the regular trash pick up (on Thursdays, based on curb placement of neighborhood trash cans in MSM photos) or those items could have been removed from the trash and relocated on Monday.... like to a pond.

JMOJMOJMO
OMG I’m gonna be sick....:eek::(

Absolutely. If a child cuts themselves on a woodworking tool....very dirty and it would require careful washing with strong cleansers to make sure....If it was a deep or large cut, I'd take the child to an urgent care to get properly cleaned out. Tools can have toxic microscopic particles...
And a tetanus shot IMO

It seems off because it most likely didn't happen. However, she would probably say I told him to sit on the tailgate while I went in the house to get first aid to bring back out. I didn't want him tracking blood in the house.
Yeah, he might have ruined some more carpet.....

I bet this "truck selfie" was taken a lot closer to 10:15 than 2:15.

MOO

Question- where does this side gate lead out to? There looks to be houses very close on both sides of the S house. Might be a side gate but than wouldn’t he need to than walk towards the street? LE has stated that they have no neighbor video surveillance of him from that day.

She sprinkles meaningless details to obscure the gist of what she is doing, as someone mentioned above, it's an excuse for finding blood, getting out without cameras detecting, etc. You know it could have been blood left on a tool she is covering for, some table saw with sharp legs, or pieces of metal left below. It could have been lawn tools, like an edger or shovel. So we're thinking maybe he left bloody footprints but maybe its on the tool.

Also wouldn't little sis have been around?
Yes, I'm not going to spend much time considering whether her story is true or try to think about whether bandaging him in the garage makes sense or who might have picked him up because I think that is exactly what she is trying to get people to do.

She is trying to steer the narrative and take the focus off herself. She herself is hindering the investigation after LE specifically asked her not to.

But at least now we know that LE must have found blood on the car and possibly throughout the garage.

Maybe they did pull up to the store parking lot with guns drawn.

Everything she describes in her new statement seems to address all the incriminating evidence LE has and it's interesting that TS felt the need to jeopardize the investigation by providing explanations for this and to steer the entire investigation in a different direction.

This must be why LE are asking people in the neighborhood if they saw any suspicious cars there that day.

I would imagine that if there was a car that seemed out of the ordinary it will have been captured on video or someone would have noticed it and LE would have a description of the car and they would be asking for the public's help in identifying it.

Jmo

I haven't caught up on the last 6 pages, but I just saw the statement TS released so I hurried over here to see if we can discuss it.
My question?
If they had the information about who he left with and what not, wouldn't that be enough for an Amber Alert?

Bingo! Exactly, there would yet there hasn’t been an amber alert to-date. She’s full of it!

Do you think she's setting up her incompetence plea?

Nah, she seems way too narcissistic to consider doing that (it would be admitting a flaw.) She probably just thinks she's clever enough to manipulate both the police and the public. Legal advice is meaningless when you think you know better than the lawyers and everyone else.

Yes or mention the tool he cut his foot on- like “Gannon stepped on a hammer and cut his foot, it was superficial but bleeding enough that I didn’t want to track blood so I had him sit on the tailgate while I got supplies” but no- we got what I feel is a horrible excuse to have blood in the tailgate and the garage.
Check the tool for his blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member