GA GA - Nicholas Labauve, 27, Augusta, Richmond Co., 15 Dec 2018 *paranoid, believes he is in danger*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
janelys.rcso.labauvenicholas.missing.jan72019WEB.JPG

RICHMOND COUNTY, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) – According to the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office, a man has been reported missing.

27-year-old Nicholas Labauve was last seen on December 15 on the 1800 block of Irvin Street.

Authorities say he is very paranoid and believes he is in danger. He was last seen driving silver 2016 Honda Fit with Georgia license plate number PLD5022.

Labauve’s family believes he may have sprayed the vehicle black.

If you have any information, please contact Investigator Ronald Sylvester at the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office (706) 821-1020 or 821-1080.

Man missing from Richmond County

Perhaps this is a case where they’ll find him and get him into a mental health hospital to help his paranoia. I sure hope so. If he’s hiding, it will be difficult. It could be a while. Fingers crossed for a good outcome. jmo

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to ask if Nicholas is still missing? Because he was with us in Ireland from 5th or 6th of December 2019 to 15th of January 2020. He came as a WWOOFER to help us on our land. The last known direction he was headed was Ennis, Co. Clare on January 15th.

This photo is the one from his WWOOF profile when he applied with us, he has since changed his whole profile. Note the date of the Instagram post.

Attachments

• 2020-02-08 (2).png
    2020-02-08 (2).png
    342 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I’m glad i found this post. This guy showed up in my facebook memories today and i have been wondering what became of him but had forgotten his name. Do you guys think he is the same guy as above? It sure looks like it to me.
And thank you, Dbenn!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to ask if Nicholas is still missing? Because he was with us in Ireland from 5th or 6th of December 2019 to 15th of January 2020. He came as a WWOOFER to help us on our land. The last known direction he was headed was Ennis, Co. Clare on January 15th.

This photo is the one from his WWOOF profile when he applied with us, he has since changed his whole profile. Note the date of the Instagram post.

I went through the GBI, Richmond County, and NAMUS to see if Nicholas is still listed as a missing person and his name didn't come up in any database. Perhaps this was resolved? It definitely looks like him.

I’m glad i found this post. This guy showed up in my facebook memories today and i have been wondering what became of him but had forgotten his name. Do you guys think he is the same guy as above? It sure looks like it to me.
And thank you, Dbenn!
I went through the GBI, Richmond County, and NAMUS to see if Nicholas is still listed as a missing person and his name didn't come up in any database. Perhaps this was resolved? It definitely looks like him.

It is definitely the same person. I tried to find stuff online regarding a possibiltiy that he was found but i found nothing. He was always extremely vague whenever i asked about his past or family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back