Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised she wants all this stuff...afterall, she is "stuck" in 1000 square feet. I would imagine all this extra stuff would really reduce her area to move around. moo
She probably wants to sell the stuff to finance her lawyers, Starbucks, and blowouts. Also as startup for her rug fabric business.
Look out for lemon squeezers and crepe makers on Craigslist.
That is, if FD didn’t already sell them there first.

Another article about "artistic photos of MT" in master bedroom and gym??? Sheets, towels, etc...
Bath towels, lemon squeezer, soap tray: See what else Michelle Troconis wants back from Dulos home
Bedrooms
-Low table (wood and glass)

-Thailand chair (wooden)

-Big mirror with gold frame (entrance of master bedroom)

-Floor lamp

-Plant

-Two bathroom baskets (master bedroom)

-Two big base (sic) white and blue in bathroom

-Two gray lamps on side tables

-Soap tray

-Two white bathroom floor rugs

-Two artistic picture of myself (one in master bedroom, the other in gym)

Other bedroom
-Silver floor lamp

-Three white mounted shelves (square)
-White rug

-Books (approximately 15)

Linen closet
-Three gray bath towels

-Three gray hand towels

-Three blue pool/beach towels

-White sheets for king bed and pillows

-White sheets for full bed and pillows

-White rug

-Books (approximately 15)
She wants the bathroom trash bins. lol. I’m being petty I know but omg
I am surprised she wants all this stuff...afterall, she is "stuck" in 1000 square feet. I would imagine all this extra stuff would really reduce her area to move around. moo
Yeah that’s a great point. Is she so broke she can’t buy new everyday goods?

“His last instructions were to make sure that his name was cleared and that he was exonerated,” Smith said.
Fight for Fotis Dulos’ assets — including family cat — begins in probate court

Wait...so does this mean they knew he was going to kill himself as a way out?
My opinion only.
HUH? Wait, are we missing something?
I didn't see that in his suicide note, did any of you?
There's only 2 reasons for this prank- that NP
knows of funds from an FD secret account that
can continue to pay him, oR
NP shmoozed it up w/ Rena and Admiral at the hospital and semi-signed them up as clients
to continue the fight.
Would Rena and her husband even have this kind of money?

I've been pondering NP's continued interest in all this. I certainly get that even the most heinous murderous criminals should be afforded a vigorous and indeed the best defense within our system in order for justice to be served. For me, it comes down to this question. Why does NP persist in carrying on the charade of defending his deceased client within the court of public opinion even after his client so abruptly decided to deny him the opportunity to defend him in actual court - the one that really matters?

I suspect that NP's real and limited skills lie in what we've witnessed on display in the media all along. In the event of having to actually go to trial, it would have become increasingly apparent that his woeful bag of tricks were never up to the task of getting an acquittal or anything close. Deep down, I think he knows that as well. So, he milks it for all it's worth. IMO
In MO, np motivation besides $$, is notarity, and to to be on tv!

84291335_10219999630054635_7215285362082447360_o.jpg

IMO MT was fine without her “stuff” until she discovered that AC had encroached on her turf. I wonder if she discovered AC when the rest of us did (right around the time of the suicide). And in MT’s mind there is no way that “man stealer” is going to wind up with her stuff!!! Otherwise she would’ve sent her mom back to 4JX to get the rest of “her” things while Fotis was still alive.

The fight over Fotis Dulos’ assets - from his cat to his bank accounts - heads to probate court
Hug said so far he has found a bank account with about $14,000 in it and a Fidelity account, which is likely an IRA not subject to probate, with about $194,000.

Oh, interesting about the IRA not being subject to probate. IRA in CT are exempt from creditors. That means $194K goes to direct heirs. Not to you Rena!

Smith said that they want to ensure that Dulos’ interests in his own estate are preserved — specifically so that they can pursue possible wrongful deaths claims and possibly malpractice lawsuits.
“Dulos expressed wishes were to exonerate him of the charge against him,” Smith said.

Hahaha! ROTFLMAO. Are NP and KS going to sue themselves? I guess they could sue Pyetranker for being with FD when he gave the phone to LE. That's not going to do anything to clear FD name. The lawsuit would just focus on whether Pyetranker acted properly to defend his client. Legal malpractice is very hard to prove as the courts go with the assumption that a lawyer is acting in client best interest.

Who is he going to sue for wrongful death? The infamous "Court of Public Opinion"? Jennifer, for being so annoying as to pursue her rights that she just needed to go away, like forever? GF for pursuing her own rights to get her money back in civil court? Weinstein for getting answers? The banks who didn't properly look at FD situation before loaning him money and "made" him get into a financial hole (one he dug himself of course)? JD divorce attorney? I'm sure there are many others to be blamed for the miserable ending of FD life.
The fight over Fotis Dulos’ assets - from his cat to his bank accounts - heads to probate court
Hug said so far he has found a bank account with about $14,000 in it and a Fidelity account, which is likely an IRA not subject to probate, with about $194,000.

Oh, interesting about the IRA not being subject to probate. IRA in CT are exempt from creditors. That means $194K goes to direct heirs. Not to you Rena!

Yes, agreed!

Who is providing the (misinformed?) guidance to Rena about rightful heirship?
Pattis?

“His last instructions were to make sure that his name was cleared and that he was exonerated,” Smith said.
Fight for Fotis Dulos’ assets — including family cat — begins in probate court

Wait...so does this mean they knew he was going to kill himself as a way out?
My opinion only.

One of JFd's last instructions was to keep the mudroom door locked, so the man she was justifiably afraid of - who had just used a surprise early arrival, an earlier than expected closing date at the announced planned visitation venue (easily learned in advance since the info is posted on the venue's website, so a pretend surprise disappointment and need for last-minute change in plans), and visitation with the kids to manipulate his way onto her property - couldn't gain access all the way to her.

JFd's last instruction was a futile attempt and so is FD's. Both the fault of FD, with the assistance of those who continually enabled his aggressions.

Geez, it gives me the chills just thinking about this insane stalker using a “visit with his kids” as an excuse to eventually get to their mother. I hardly believe he “just realized” the Farm didn’t serve dinner and closes at 6PM.
IMO, most parents who have a scheduled visitation date to see their kids would prepare and plan to make the best use of their time with their kids. Sadly, FD was more interested in finding a way to get to JD, then enjoy his time with his kids. THAT was his plan from the start. But yes, why would JD allow him to come back to the house to provide dinner there? Please know, I am not blaming her in the least, I just suspect FD made some lame excuse to get her to agree. And like you said, kids being kids, they would much rather go out for dinner than go back home to eat Mom’s regular food. Unless he tempted the kids by promising pizza to be delivered to the house. Perhaps he planted a listening device or a hidden camera to gain information about JD’s routine or plans or something that would allow him access into the garage for another time. I wonder if a window in the garage was unlocked...

Brad will be on the news tonight

Diving into the details of incident reports showing Fotis Dulos feared that Plainville man was trying to kill him.
Matt Caron on Twitter
@FOX61News
Oh please that guy feeds enough off the current attention already. We don't need to give him more. This is a disgusting deceitful man who exploits JD children on all social media platforms for attention. Another fake JD friend who is friends with the other fake friend that has finally shut up.

JMO

I’m confused by won’t ‘make it as far as NC’..FD drove it up to murder JD..pls re-explain..

PG told police that his Toyota Tacoma had mechanical problems, so was not reliable, and that was why he used the company vehicles while working on FORE projects. FD likely assumed the Toyota Tacoma was reliable enough to make the round trip to New Canaan either because he didn't know of the mechanical problems or because he assumed PG had exaggerated them so PG wouldn't have to use his own vehicle for work.

If only the Tacoma had broken down on the way. And if not that, then on the way back and had attracted the attention of a passing police officer who was attentive to detail.

He was definitely there to scope the place out. I think he was looking for any cameras, especially in the rear of the house and was also trying to get a sense of what the plans for that Friday might be. Easy to chat with the kids and ask "so what does the rest of the week look like" any extra curricular stuff, doctors appmts - yada yada - small talk - innocent sounding since who knew what was coming. He was just taking an interest in their day to day stuff. And he was so good as disarming and charming behavior.

My read of the AW is that FD went over to Grace Farms with the kids, and then “suddenly” realized that they don’t have dinner there and they close at 6, and at that point gained JDs permission to return to Welles.
I figured that FD wanted the chance to scope out Welles in person but couldn’t just ask outright to have dinner there, since JD forbade him from being in the house. That never would have been a legitimate original plan for the visitation, JD would not have allowed that. So he schemed up this excuse as a way to get back to the house. Note that he “gained JDs permission to return” which implied he asked her if he could come back, presumably after already heading to Grace Farms.
There is something odd, why didn’t they just go out to eat when he realized Grace Farms closed at 6? Why did JD lay out the dinner for them? It was a Wednesday night and you’d think he’d want to spend the visitation with the kids on his own, not at JDs house. Did he ask her, “hey do you have anything we can have for dinner?” If he was planning to go to Grace Farms for dinner why did JD step in to provide them dinner? Would be interesting to hear SS the supervisor’s observations on how this played out.

Thurton would definitely not be a normal place for FD to go park to wait if he was early for the visit. It is a cul de sac and he would have had to drive around to get to it. There is the winter club nearby or yes, Waveny, or any other places he could have gone to wait if he was 30 minutes early and up to something normal. It would be bizarre I would think for him to drive all the way around to park on a small residential cul de sac that coincidentally has a view through the woods to JDs house, unless he was scoping her out or had a reason for intentionally going there.

MOO.

Exactly.

Seems like FD was planning it very thoroughly for quite some time .

He refused to provide many requests for financial information to the Family Court for many months & the following week he had been ordered by the court to appear & provide said data that he likely did not have about his business, finances, assets, etc.

Discussed in earlier threads at length about this being the tipping point, possibly around June timeframe.

JMO

ETA: And he had set it up for that Friday before Memorial Day weekend, knowing where JFd & kids were going to be and when.
And that was the first holiday weekend just awarded him by the new visitation order. No doubt he thought they would then be in his “physical” custody while the search for Jennifer began...what’s that saying possession is 9/10S of the law..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling