Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped for brevity
[from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.] Well i thought from day one he was a runaway after he did not come home from playing at a friends house who you knew nothing about? all this is jmo NONE of this makes sense at all..Where is Gannon?[/QUOTE]
Who provided the description of the person/friend Gannon left with that LE supposedly has?

I'm tons behind and only have time to read parts of threads. I hate to be the one to ask, but can someone please give me a simple update. I want to know what the deal might be about a fire on a carpet and how that might relate to Gannon's disappearane. Also, I read the post from TS about the blood and cut on foot on (Saturday?). What is it about the possibility that he did come home on the day he dissapeared and we can't see it from the video. That part I don't understand. Also what about him running away with someone else? Thanks! ETA-more questions!

The deal about the carpet is info from SM and we're not supposed to be bringing that here to WS.

Re: the possibility that he did come home with TS that day and we just didn't see it on the video: I think if he did come home with her when she claims he did, LE or AS or the neighbor with the video, someone would have said something by now. The fact that no one has, only makes me suspect all the more, that he never did.

The part about him running away/leaving with someone else, I believe is TS's way to point the finger, probably at Gannon's bio-mom, and create some fantastic yarn about how LH might have sent someone to pick Gannon up that day. It is rather curious that we're only just now hearing about any of that, 2 weeks later. What had been released to the public all along was, she had no idea who's house he was going to, and she was in the basement, working out, when he left. Now all of a sudden, there's a person in mind and a description too.

In my opinion? The entire statement is a large pile of bullsnot. :confused:

<modsnip: snipped quoted posts referencing off limits discussion>

Hey everyone,

A reminder that the stepmom's social media video is off limits for discussion. Please remember that she has not been officially named a POI/suspect in this case.

Thanks.

Bumping @sillybilly post -- NO discussion of SM video.

Please adhere to Mod requests to keep the thread open. TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we allowed to discuss the Peter Hyatt or his statement analysis? I believe it was Watts’ case but I recall we weren’t supposed to link their theories. I’m only asking since Tee has made several public statements and I’m curious if we can talk about Hyatt’s observations.
The link to his site is blocked here, so I don't think it's allowed.

If he did woodworking in the garage, then there was probably pretty good lighting. My dad has a workshop in his garage for lots of side projects and the lighting in the garage is far better then any in the house. There is also a first aid kit in the garage, cause accidents happen when working with tools

So was TS saying that Gannon had bare feet in the garage (regardless if it is heated or not) in February in Colorado? And a tool which could hurt someone is just lying in the walkway? I think something a lot more nefarious went on in that house.
MOO of course.

Are we allowed to discuss the Peter Hyatt or his statement analysis? I believe it was Watts’ case but I recall we weren’t supposed to link their theories. I’m only asking since Tee has made several public statements and I’m curious if we can talk about Hyatt’s observations.
PH and statement analysis not allowed per TOS. Please contact a Mod for any exception.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.

He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key.[/I]

Where exactly does one set a child on the edge of a car?

re: tools on garage floor. i remember during the article “shouting heard from inside gannon stauch home” (i think)that there were photos of the garage with the officers inside. i haven’t been able to find those photos again. only photos of the garage door open w no light on inside : Shouting Heard From Gannon Stauch’s Home During CBS4 Live Report – CBS Denver

am i remembering it wrong that there were photos of the garage with the light on ? moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew