Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this photo, but 48 hours...
crying.gif

48 Hours on Twitter
SEARCH FOR A MISSING GIRL: Surveillance video shows 6-year-old Faye Swetlik getting off her school bus on Monday afternoon. But a little more than an hour later, she was gone. https://cbsn.ws/2waNGqp
EQnS1ykWAAEwZ4G.jpg

7:00 PM - 12 Feb 2020

Tell me why is a six year old not greeted by an adult off a bus? I read she lives with mom and grandma...Where were they?

Kayland Hagwood on Twitter

Finding Faye - A helicopter is hovering around Airport Blv. near the neighborhood Faye Swetlik, 6, went missing. Can't see an agency on it. Throughout the search, officers have said to be using resources including canines, @FBI agents and a helicopter. Watch @WLTX for latest.

Has the “canines” tracked Faye going outside of her yard (outside at the front of her house where she was seen playing after arriving home from school) or does it show her stopping at the street possibility being put into a car?

She was received by her mom, per LE. They verified mom met Faye. A neighbor’s child also gets dropped off at the same stop. She stated Faye’s mom greeted her. I assume she’s not the only one to witness the mom at the stop. I think the driver might have. Jmo
Tell me why is a six year old not greeted by an adult off a bus? I read she lives with mom and grandma...Where were they?

She was received by her mom, per LE. They verified mom met Faye. A neighbor’s child also gets dropped off at the same stop. She stated Faye’s mom greeted her. I assume she’s not the only one to witness the mom at the stop. I think the driver might have. Jmo
I guess I'm confused. If her mom was there, how did she disappear?

We never had anyone greet us when we got off the bus. Was a Latch Key kid all through grammar school. Got off in front of the house beside the townhomes and walked 2 yards down to our house. Moma said they see kids get off the bus and walking towards their houses still today. Some have parents that meet them at the bus stop, some don't. With the townhomes being so close to the bus stop, it is possible they didn't think it would be a problem to allow her to walk the short distance. JMHO

Million dollar question you ask.
Evidently she was unsupervised momentarily and went missing. However, reports state her mom is very attentive. Moo

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I think Mom could keep a pretty close eye without watching Faye's every move, but still tend to other things long enough to allow her to slip away or be grabbed or whatever.

JUST NOW: Tow truck and Crime Scene Police truck entered Churchhill Heights neighborhood where #FayeSwetlik went missing. @wcnc

Hunter Sáenz on Twitter

That doesn't sound like good news at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member