Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey locals, the staging area today was near the Tri-Lakes FD Station in Monument, just west of I-25, right? And they've been searching generally west or south of there? Trying to get my bearings.
I'm not sure exactly because I don't remember location of fire station.. I thought more towards Perry Park Rd. Someone did drive over tho so they can answer specifically.

I have a feeling this is going to be extremely unpopular, but...

What if SM is telling the truth? She could possibly have narcissistic tendencies and possibly has dissociative disorder. Mix that with the pressure she may put on herself for not being Gannon's "real mom". She might not have been a good mother - those issues would contribute to that.

Has anyone else here been absolutely terrified that you are going to be caught in a store shoplifting yet you've never stolen anything before? You don't even have any intention of stealing but you are just freaking out over it. That probably draws more attention to you and makes you look suspicious. I am very familiar with that and I've never stolen anything. Ever. I'm not sure how to word it but I think that could possibly apply if she is innocent. She's making herself look guilty.

Anyway, just what if she's telling the truth.

Edited to add reasoning: I really, really, really want Gannon to be a runaway. There might be a chance he's out there.

I understand what you're saying. I really want to think he took off too. SM has given everyone on the internet some real insight into her personality and I can only imagine what life was like for that poor kid under her care, especially if Dad was away a lot. I could see him wanting to run away.
I think even if that was the case, the only way he'd be okay for this span of time is if someone was sympathetic to what he was going through and agreed to help him. Unfortunately as soon as SM started talking about cuts in the garage the slim possibility of that being the scenario in my mind was completely dashed. Poor little boy.

Double post, sorry!

To answer everyone who quoted my post. It’s going to take me a minute. I don't know what to say and what I shouldn’t say. I spent days on the maps. I have pages and pages. Keeping all the related characters and locations in mind. I connected players in a network traveling around the area matching up within time frames. In several scenarios, common factors showed up. I led with my gut. The why has no answers as to why LS did this crazy thing. I’m gonna have to leave it there for now and see where tomorrow leads us.

I was startled when I heard the search area update. Then when I heard the alive part. I shuddered. My information and this update may simply be a coincidence. Maybe it’s God’s way of winking at me. Today, I believe Gannon is indeed alive. One day at a time.
what kind of a network? It's a tad unfair to leave it like this when we are all contributing honestly and wholly, all our theories, speculations and all our facts?

So they're searching around the Castle Rock area? I'm sorry if I missed something (I have a bit of catching up to do), but is there a connection there-- Castle Rock has a similar community to where Gannon currently lives, does he have family there? I mean.. considering the photos all show outside of the city proper, makes me think they went more West Douglas, and that makes me very nervous.. What's the connection? That's all I can ask here. I'm all hinked out and the further they go, the worse it feels.

EDIT: OH, Apparently it was Monument. Whoooops!

(Can I also ask, just to fill myself in-- 1) Has that video been discussed that stepmom "accidentally" released about selling GS's possessions due to an incident? Or should that be kept way outta here? I wasn't sure. 2) Have there been any searches at Bluestem Prairie Open Space/Big Johnson Reservoir? I know it seems kinda obvious, since it's right by where he lives, but.. I mean. Sometimes people turn up right in your backyard. Sorry for being so behind!)
Yes, Monument and not CR. No to vid because that's social media. Yes to big Johnson reservoir.

Amber Jo Cooper
11 mins ago
“DOUGLAS COUNTY — The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office (EPSO) expanded it’s search for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch to southern Douglas County/ northern El Paso County on Wednesday.

Around 4 p.m., FOX21 arrived in southern Douglas County to find El Paso County Sheriff’s office vehicles, including an EPSO Search and Rescue SUV and an EPCSO ATV-type vehicle.

FOX21 saw around ten investigators walking through the snow on foot for an hour before they concluded and left around dark.

No further details on Wednesday’s search were released to the public.

[SBM]”
4A1F7E0B-589A-4E2E-9AE4-E0AE0576E58F.jpeg 94D646DA-8C1D-4C44-9132-B4D4F51301BA.jpeg

Search for Gannon expands to southern Douglas County

Thanks for posting this. I looked at it.
Yesterday a poster also pointed out a shadow near the rear tire, it botherered me because it is avery clear shadow.
I looked at the yesterday. I searched the model of Frontier Crew cab truck and the back crew door open toward the rear. Meaning that a kid hopping out of the truck with intention of going toward the back of the truck would jump out almost even with the front of the back wheel.
Previous to this, I thought the feet would have to be visible coming down in front of the strip of light between the two parked vehicles, but there is clearly something making a shadow there, and a dark shadow like the rear back door.
MOO after watching this, MOO IMHO GS did return with her as she said. My only proof that he did not come back with her would be not seeing him descend from the vehicle. So looking at this many times, I would have to say that it does look like he he jumped out. 6:36 to 6:40.
No it’s not. Pueblo is south of CO Springs. The areas they are searching in today are north of the Springs. Completely opposite direction.

And I suspect there are people living in Pueblo who would take exception to your blanket assessment regarding their town.

I may have misread somewhere about exit 105. So I was confused as to what people were talking about so I assumed it was Pueblo West.

Amber Jo Cooper
11 mins ago
“DOUGLAS COUNTY — The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office (EPSO) expanded it’s search for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch to southern Douglas County/ northern El Paso County on Wednesday.

Around 4 p.m., FOX21 arrived in southern Douglas County to find El Paso County Sheriff’s office vehicles, including an EPSO Search and Rescue SUV and an EPCSO ATV-type vehicle.

FOX21 saw around ten investigators walking through the snow on foot for an hour before they concluded and left around dark.

No further details on Wednesday’s search were released to the public.

[SBM]”
View attachment 231749 View attachment 231750

Search for Gannon expands to southern Douglas County
any dogs accompanying the ten?

I wish we knew what her stories to LE were re Monday. I don't suddenly think she's innocent, but I'm leaning towards believing it happened from the house and not from the 10:13 - 2:15 time period when they were "out and about". She's just such a ditz, and seems to have the values and speech of some HS chick, and is so flippant, unbelievably flippant. Kids don't just evaporate. But i find myself back to square one, when I originally thought there was such bad blood between the 2 women, and SM resorts to standing in some dirt field to stupidly diss the biomom. Branding herself for the duration as thoughtless and mean.

I believe.. that they say what they say.. to keep TS stuck in a delusion that she can somehow wiggle herself out of this tangle and really just dig her hole deeper until they can figure out where he is. They are not looking for an alive Gannon in the snow :(
Moo.

To answer everyone who quoted my post. It’s going to take me a minute. I don't know what to say and what I shouldn’t say. I spent days on the maps. I have pages and pages. Keeping all the related characters and locations in mind. I connected players in a network traveling around the area matching up within time frames. In several scenarios, common factors showed up. I led with my gut. The why has no answers as to why LS did this crazy thing. I’m gonna have to leave it there for now and see where tomorrow leads us.

I was startled when I heard the search area update. Then when I heard the alive part. I shuddered. My information and this update may simply be a coincidence. Maybe it’s God’s way of winking at me. Today, I believe Gannon is indeed alive. One day at a time.

Your gut has been right many times, and I pray that it is right today. To echo your point about TS being broke, I did read something elsewhere (unfortunately not MSM) that also led me to believe that she thought there could be a financial incentive to hiding Gannon. I have been afraid to hope too much after losing so many sweet souls lately.

I'm trying to get out of the rut my brain is in that TS is guilty.

So let's say he did get abducted. I have questions.
  1. Why would LE have not released a vehicle or person description? We can clearly see any vehicle that would have stopped in front of the house would have been caught on camera. With the amount of cameras prevalent today I can imagine that surely Gannon would have been caught on camera getting into someone's car or perhaps a new car driving around in the neighborhood around the time he disappeared could be part of the search.
  2. Why would there not be an Amber Alert as soon as it was discovered that he did not runaway and was indeed abducted? What about this case does not make it qualify for an Amber Alert?
  3. If he was abducted by the bio-mom's compatriots like TS has been hinting at, why is bio-mom still hanging around and why did TS leave and AS is ok with it?
  4. Where would these people be hiding Gannon? Are searches being made in these places? Why is LE focused on reservoirs and lakes if TS's implications are what actually happened?
That's all I can think of off-hand but I'm sure I will come up with more.
Great Questions
I need to re-examine in the morning LOL
I am too tired tonight, to answer each one, but still, great questions

In the most current public comments / statement SM/TS mentions Gannon checking the gate and having the key to the gate & his being the man of the house while BF/AS/Dad is away.

Is this a backyard/garden gate? Private area? Covered by cameras belonging to neighbors.

Apologies if this has already been covered. My mind keeps going back to these comments & won't let go.

TIA

MOO

Check out Grays new video around the 3 minute mark showing a shadow on the right side of the truck. Maybe

It is interesting, but you can see dark spots like that popping up and disappearing throughout the video. That ONE just popped up in a weird place and time.

I just don't think that the geometry is right. He would have gotten out closer to front of the truck. Where the sun was positioned, his shadow would have been cast slightly towards the front of the truck. Meaning, his body would have been EVEN FURTHER towards the back of the truck.

That shadow is about 2 or 3ft too far right of where he would have stepped out of the door. Not to mention......where are his legs?

MOO

I understand what you're saying. I really want to think he took off too. SM has given everyone on the internet some real insight into her personality and I can only imagine what life was like for that poor kid under her care, especially if Dad was away a lot. I could see him wanting to run away.
I think even if that was the case, the only way he'd be okay for this span of time is if someone was sympathetic to what he was going through and agreed to help him. Unfortunately as soon as SM started talking about cuts in the garage the slim possibility of that being the scenario in my mind was completely dashed. Poor little boy.

they are looking for him outside in the snow, or at least looking for evidence out there.

Whether he did or did not return home at 2:15, no surveillance shows him leaving again.

but he is gone.

Your gut has been right many times, and I pray that it is right today. To echo your point about TS being broke, I did read something elsewhere (unfortunately not MSM) that also led me to believe that she thought there could be a financial incentive to hiding Gannon. I have been afraid to hope too much after losing so many sweet souls lately.
Something like the Shannon Matthews case. I hope so much that that's all this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus