Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if TD was taking supplements for her running and race training that could have been substituted by a malicious actor.
She is training for a 5k run, about 3 miles. A person with no training could do this in race in 30 or 40 minutes. This is not the level of athletic achievement that warrants supplements and special race training. Kudos to her and anyone else that runs community races especially to raise money and awareness, but I have run a 5k on a whim because they gave out a free cup of yogurt at the end and I am farrrrrr from in shape.

Dateline NBC on Twitter

Video in link..

Dateline NBC
@DatelineNBC

After Lori Vallow’s children went missing, making national headlines, Dateline wanted to know more about who Lori Vallow is. We asked close friends to tell us about the Lori they knew... All-new #Dateline Friday at 9/8c.

**I find this clip so intriguing with her friends.

There's another new mini clip of Lori and Chad from outside the Kauai Marriott Resort on Jan 28th in that link. Lori seems to suddenly stop and pull Chad the direction she wants to go:
upload_2020-2-12_21-52-49.png

upload_2020-2-12_21-56-33.png

upload_2020-2-12_22-0-14.png

upload_2020-2-12_21-58-32.png

upload_2020-2-12_22-1-23.png

Source: Dateline NBC on Twitter

I'm assuming this was the pivot point where Lori and Chad turned around and went back inside the resort to escape the camera crew. Chad's face is quite expressive when Lori pulls his hand to switch directions. Lori seems to be the one in control in their relationship. MOO.

Also, any ideas on what Chad's reddish-orange bracelet with white tag could be?

Well, yes it does. The question would be whether the liver would metabolize any of it or there would be any other indication of its presence while the person was still alive as after death there would not be any metabolism going on. So it would be a situation where you aren't looking for the presence of a substance but rather the effects it would cause to what was living tissue.
Agree, based on conversation with my family member who is a Medicolegal Death Investigator. Formaldehyde presents very differently when it is metabolized by the liver, i.e. was there before death, compared to being injected into the body after death.

There's another new mini clip of Lori and Chad from outside the Kauai Marriott Resort on Jan 28th in that link. Lori seems to suddenly stop and pull Chad the direction she wants to go:
View attachment 231737

View attachment 231739

View attachment 231743

View attachment 231740

View attachment 231746

I'm assuming this was the pivot point where Lori and Chad turned around and went back inside the resort to escape the camera crew. Chad's face is quite expressive when Lori pulls his hand to switch directions. Lori seems to be the one in control in their relationship. MOO.

It looks like she has on a swim suit top. The bracelet could be a paper one that you get when you go to a concert or water park

Dateline NBC on Twitter

Video in link..

Dateline NBC
@DatelineNBC

After Lori Vallow’s children went missing, making national headlines, Dateline wanted to know more about who Lori Vallow is. We asked close friends to tell us about the Lori they knew... All-new #Dateline Friday at 9/8c.

**I find this clip so intriguing with her friends.

Some friends of Chad have stated, "that's not the Chad I knew", and here we have Lori's friend who says, "that's not the Lori I knew". So... it would seem both are capable of doing things previously uncharacteristic.

I'd be begging for an autopsy, a reason!...
Exactly. If someone in my house died of hantavirus from mouse droppings I would want to know. If they died from carbon monoxide poisoning because the furnace wasn't burning correctly I would want to know. If there was poison in the well, asbestos in the insulation, coronovirus, genetic disorders, melamine in the animal feed, anything at all...I would want to know.

The only way I can imagine not wanting to know is if you already know.

View attachment 231737

View attachment 231739

View attachment 231743

View attachment 231740

View attachment 231746

That first photo.... could she get her nose any higher in the air? Could she? MOO.

It says in the Dateline preview that they were planning on catching a flight to Mexico. Maybe that’s why police moved in when they did?MOO
I have to wonder why they went to Hawaii in the first place when they could have gone to Mexico or any number of other countries in November 2019 and never had to worry about extradition....

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

We can only discuss what they say on Dateline, we are not allowed to sleuth the friends and post their personal details. MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
i do want to look into this a bit.. I lived in the area where Mary Baker Eddy grew up and spread her doctrine and have always been fascinated, but know nothing about Elizabeth Clare. HOWEVER...with our case at hand, do we have anyone on the thread that does have more wisdom about the specifics of the July 2020 prophecy..... Is there ANYTHING about Hawaii that feeds into that prophecy. I certainly have studied/been told of the Western American connections to Joseph Smith's prophecies.......but is there anything at all that connects HI. I know we just keep thinking about HI as the high-style getaway...????

Here are some general references I found. Nothing specific about Hawaii though. As for 2020--there seem to be several prophecies that settled on this year, for random different reasons. There's apparently an unusual astronomical alignment of planets and stars in December. There's the mystical connection that the cross looks like a letter T, which is the 20th letter of the alphabet, so 2020 is doubly holy (as long as you think the prophets wrote in American English, I guess)

the bestselling 1995 book Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth’s Last Days, by Jerry B. Jenkins and the late evangelical minister Tim LaHaye

Another bestseller: Hal Lindsey, The Late Great Planet Earth (from 1970 but still available) and several other books after that.

Don Stewart, 25 Signs We Are Near the End

Haven't commented yet, but Justin Lum just dropped an interesting tid bit about JJ's school on his Twitter account. The school has noticed Lori Vallow's account was logging into some sort of classroom to parents portal after the kids went missing even up to 2/4/2020

Mexico makes sense, in some ways, because CD served his mission in a Spanish-speaking area here in the US and we can gather he can speak Spanish. LV has spent most of her time in California, Texas and Arizona. You don’t live in those border states without picking up some Spanish language skills.
All I picked up was bad words. I didn’t learn a lot, neighbors told me it was because I wasn’t born and raised in a border state or town. But who knows with Lori.

I hope the pressure on these 2 only gets more intense after the Dateline show. Did she really think it would be ok that nobody including her own son knows where her children are while she is hanging on the beach in Hawaii?? And the only thing on her mind is which bikini she is going to wear?
I can’t get a read on him. First smiling but then looking miserable and being led around like a dog.. IMO

View attachment 231737

View attachment 231739

View attachment 231743

View attachment 231740

View attachment 231746

I think it's a DNR bracelet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members