Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?!! :eek:

I only saw one titled "Help bring Gannon Home" at $150k goal but the link says campaign not found. I take it since there was not one red cent raised, it came down.

I am not sure what to make of all the crowd funding attempts (if true). 150K for what? LE is taxpayer funded and SAR is either taxpayer funded or self funded with some donations depending on the state and municipality. Is it an attempt at building a reward fund?

I am not sure what to make of all the crowd funding attempts (if true). 150K for what? LE is taxpayer funded and SAR is either taxpayer funded or self funded with some donations depending on the state and municipality. Is it an attempt at building a reward fund?

The ones I saw for SM and family stated that they needed money to live on since BioDad kicked them out.

But that is a good question and it was brought up in the little press conference thing yesterday.....Why hasn't there been a Reward offered in this case?

Just thinking out loud here, I wonder if the Military Criminal Investigative unit related to the fathers branch of service is looking into this in cooperation with LE. Disclaimer: I am NOT pointing the finger at the father, just thinking they might be interested in keeping tabs on what is happening.

The ones I saw for SM and family stated that they needed money to live on since BioDad kicked them out.

But that is a good question and it was brought up in the little press conference thing yesterday.....Why hasn't there been a Reward offered in this case?

Yea, it does make you scratch your head that all the regular organizations are not posting a reward, yet family members are pulling out all the stops trying to raise money.

Investigators are now looking in southern Douglas County and northern El Paso County for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. They can't tell us why, just that a tip led them in this direction. They're continuing to ask for more credible info from the public. #9news

7:31AM - 2/13/20

Liz Kotalik on Twitter

It's my understanding that rewards, while not uncommon, aren't always helpful. If interest in a case has lagged, a reward may cause interest to return but here interest is still high (IMO) But rewards can produce lots of useless leads that waste resources. Also, if a person does receive a reward and later testifies in court about the case, the reward has to be revealed. This can cause testimony to not be believed.

So far as this case goes, LE doesn't seem to be overly focused on the kind of tips a reward might invite, IMO.

MOO

I believe that was a speculation or a suggested possibility and it grew legs, and just continued in the thread. I searched way back when it started and never found a MSM link.
Me either but if your car is towed or breaks down you would possibly rent one - just not sure that would be relevant here imo

where is he ? It’s been too long and if in the elements - ugh - evidence will be lost
JMO

Good morning fellow WSleuthers! Join me in prayer that today we bring little Gannon home! I cannot even imagine being in his parents shoes. I pray for this child constantly. I pray for his family. I pray for the searchers mental and physical spirits. I pray for LE.

oops. Replied before writing.

Why would she risk looking like she disappeared him if she was just hiding him out somewhere? To teach a lesson to his dad?

Still catching up here so may have been answered,but my own opinion would be that she didn't think it would blow up like this,she could really convince AS that GS had run away and somehow miraculously return him a week or so later,maybe she arranged for someone to "abduct" him from the truck so when he was returned he wouldn't be able to say she was behind it?.
I think her personality type could convince her that this would would because she lacks the empathy to understand the panic of a child going missing,so she just didn't see that a story like that wouldnt be believed.

I don't think this is what happened,just explaining how it could have been possible,but I hope I am and would gladly be wrong:(

Making a false report, diverting crucial services, expenditures.. it keeps mounting up.
Could possibly add making a false report on clothing worn by victim, making false public accusations against RD, stating he released CCTV for money, impugning on the character integrity and reputations of Rd and the child's suffering mother.. that's without even thinking...
Even if she is innocent of any part in his disappearance, that's a lot of 'stuff'.
Obstruction?

A little more color about this area. Most of the homes are on large acreage - small ranches or small subdivisions with homes on a few acres. It has snowed at least 2' since sweet Gannon went missing so I can't imagine how they could find him, especially today when it's snowing and blowing and very cold. It's literally a needle in a haystack with a bunch of snow on top unless they have specific information.

It does seem like someone could get away with leaving a body here, although it's hard to imagine a red truck wouldn't be noticed if someone drove by. Highway 105 (aka Perry Park Rd.) has a moderate amount of commuting traffic but traffic is pretty sparse during the day and people live out here at least somewhat because they want their privacy.

What about a white car?

On Monday, Gannon was supposedly home from school sick. Tee at first said she took him to the doctor, but then changed it and said she instead called the doctor’s nurse line because G was constipated. Then, later a supposed trip to Petco...or at least not home for those four missing hours.

How in the world do you leave your home and galavant about if the medicine used to treat his issue would definitely be a type medicine that would make it necessary to be home and near the bathroom?!

Plus, if she had a doctors appointment scheduled (as she first stated) and cancelled, that may be something LE needs to check. Just more potential evidence to trap her on the stand!

I’m sorry for this topic but just another glaring untruth from Tee in my thinking.

She has not been very swift on her feet with potential cover-up rants. That and also the cut foot and then a hike!

Come on...so many holes in her stories...

Dear sweet boy. ❤️

Also, if they did indeed spend a couple hours shopping, where are the parcels when she exits the truck? Was it just a browsing trip? :cool:

Of course she could have gone back out after the video clip ends to fetch her purchases - but I usually carry as much as I can, first trip!

The shadow. I don't see it but I've not tried to watch on our big screen either. Is it a bird? A squirrel? A rabbit? Gannon? A figment of our desires to try and believe something good? Who knows?!?

Consider this, though. If TS did back in so that Gannon didn't have to enter the vehicle on the street side, because his booster seat or whatever might be on that side, then why would he suddenly be getting out on the passenger side returning home? My kids have had favorite seats in our cars (even my 25 year old now who is the last one at home) and rarely changes that position. It's muscle memory almost. Maybe my family are just creatures of habit. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288