Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the one on the right? Looks like some kind of small economy/hybrid but it's a crappy picture. Let me dig in some more, see if I can clean it up enough to get some detail. Too bad there's not a program to clean up my eyesight :p

The one on the left appears to be a basic Chevy SUV of some sort.
They’ve found the Chevy already @carbuff .. not the sedan.

Here are my screen grabs of those vehicles from the live. There was clearly yellow tape with an LE standing in the road almost appearing to guard that area.

Linking again for source.
It’s at the beginning - I think 1-2 min mark.

ETA: 4 trucks total - 1 with trailer. Pulled in and drove to the left.

Sorry if this has already been answered--I'm still catching up.

Based on other vehicles I've seen arrive at other crime scenes, my first guess would be some kind of SAR team. Search dogs, metal detectors, ground penetrating radar--could be any kind of equipment. Could even be a dive team though I'd expect to see a boat, too.

OFTEN I hear laughter and jokes before grave pressers, super offensive imo but I believe they’re needing some lighthearted banter having been in the thick of it all for DAYS. Here’s to hoping for good news..

I speculated on the the wooded area behind the townhomes. There's another set of townhomes next to theirs. Someone could have abducted her and taken her to the woods.
I guess we'll find out. :(
Londonderry Square (child's residence) is further up the hill and around the corner from the wooded area.

10-15 LE vehicles in the front of the neighborhood.

Residents of the neighborhood are currently not allowed to enter the neighborhood at this time (no timeline was given).

SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Bringing forward @eeyorelrn post from last thread as one familiar with both the Londonberry street and the neighborhood:

Relative to the random vehicles being sought for questioning if they saw anything suspicious -- can you say if there is a thoroughfare in this neighborhood or would a driver be going out of their way to enter/exit the neighborhood? TIA

There are 3 entrances to Churchill Heights- Stradford Road, Piccadilly Lane, and Parliament Drive. They all tree connect directly to Londonderry lane, with Piccadilly lane being the closest one to the townhomes. All three exit directly onto Airport Blvd. I haven't seen anything about whether those are also being monitored, but I would assume so. I do wonder if there were any Video camera systems in use at the businesses adjacent to/near those entrances. I haven't seen any mention in the news coverage.

OFTEN I hear laughter and jokes before grave pressers, super offensive imo but I believe they’re needing some lighthearted banter having been in the thick of it all for DAYS. Here’s to hoping for good news..
I think often the weather makes setting up difficult and they chuckle over a wind gust toppling equipment or something. In all honesty, they don’t know what the presser will reveal. Moo

I live about 15 minutes away from Churchill Heights. On Tuesday night, we drove over and looked around for about an hour. At the entrance there was a Crime Scene Unit truck parked at house and it did not appear to be involved in the investigation. The neighborhood was crawling with law enforcement: at the start of Londonderry, at Faye's home, at many of the intersections, and driving the streets and knocking on doors. We saw several unmarked cars with LE standing outside looking at what appeared to be maps.

The neighborhood is a little run down. The houses are smaller and older. Some of the homes don't appear to be occupied. Some of the yards are overgrown, but others are well-maintained. I would describe it as a low-income area.

The area LE is searching slopes down towards a small creek and is heavily wooded. In the floodplain of the little creek it is grassy with some trees, but from the interstate you can see the homes in Churchill Heights so it's not too dense. The search area is surprisingly small. I imagine that it would not take long to thoroughly search the land. The creek is another story. Normally, the creek would not pose much trouble to search. It is narrow and rather shallow. But with all of the rain we have had recently, the water level is up and the clarity is poor. But, I have not seen or heard of any divers in the creek.

Of note, there are several cheap motels in the area that are known for drugs and prostitution. And, since it is adjacent to the interstate, there are several gas stations and fast-food restaurants nearby. Airport Boulevard is a busy street, but, once you enter Churchill Heights, it quiets down and there is not much traffic. Once you enter Churchill Heights, there is no way to get out other than going back to Airport Boulevard.

I drove by again this morning on my way to work. I stopped for gas at a large station across the street and there were SCDNR (game wardens) searching along a small access road that runs parallel to the interstate. I went inside and talked to the owner of the station, he said that LE had spoken with him "many times." And that he had provided his CCTV footage.

A family friend lives in Churchill Heights and he was interviewed on Tuesday night and his home was searched (he consented to the search). LE thoroughly searched his home - they opened every cabinet and drawer.

If anyone has questions, please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member