Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one seems like SO specific and targeted a search area.

What in the world is this based on, I wonder?

Tip called in from a witness who saw a red truck there?

Some type of electronic/digital tracking?

Thoughts? Anyone, anyone?

JMO.
I think this may be based on "black box"/GPS/Onstar type navigation of the vehicles along with phone pings and analysis of the two.

They have some specific information that points there.

I do not think there were others involved in this. I think this was wholly TS. She didn't hand him off to anyone.

JMO

I think she was flustered when they confronted her about her crying and how she was upset about something in her personal life. I think she mean to say "Gannon's family" or "the Stauch family" and then mixed up the two.

She did it again later. at -1.35 near the end of her video.
My immediate reaction IMO/JMO/MOO is that " the Gannon family" is a term that the LE has become accustomed to using among themselves as a shortened way of saying 'Gannon's biological parents'.

To say "Gannon's family" IMO would include a lot of people, including people they might be intending to (et fix this) exclude IYKWIM. And 'the Stauch family" would be dad and step mom... So while she corrected herself the second time and said "Gannon's family", I believe "the Gannon family" was in this case, a slip, but also a term that LE is using.
Sorry if this is too wordy or makes no sense. It's hard to explain, but I enjoy looking at semantics/word choice.

Last edited:
After catching up and reading TS's most recent word diarrhea, all I can say is WOW.
A)I hope a profiler somewhere is having a field day with that and
B)I do not think she has an attorney because even the worst attorney who passed the bar yesterday on their fifth attempt would have told her to keep her mouth shut.

JMO
This is a general statement like my other comments on this thread :
People sometimes think they're far more intelligent than any lawyer or LE ; and this is what will trip them up in the end.

I think this may be based on "black box"/GPS/Onstar type navigation of the vehicles along with phone pings and analysis of the two.

They have some specific information that points there.

I do not think there were others involved in this. I think this was wholly TS. She didn't hand him off to anyone.

JMO
Thanks for posting this, MrsWatson.
It gives me hope that he'll be found and justice will follow.

Same. I want them to find him. But only alive and well. I don’t know if I’m ready for the alternative. :(

I know what you mean! But......I'm sadly convinced poor precious Gannon is indeed no longer with us.........and he NEEDS to be found..........for his loving Mommy, Dad and siblings......and for Justice.

MOO!

ETA: I forgot to MOO.

Last edited:
Here’s what I’m thinking. It doesn’t matter if he DID get out of the truck. I still believe she disappeared him at some point. That video only points to whether it was sooner or later. I still believe we have blood evidence in the garage and some sort of other evidence regarding the side gate. I bet they also couldn’t find a single friend of his who expected him to come by that afternoon. I’m also betting they have other video evidence that pokes holes in the various idiotic statements she has made about those days.

Then there’s the possibility that the little sister has now shared some sort of disturbing information about things she saw or heard in those couple of days.

Gannon is not coming back and she’s toast whether he got out of that truck at home that afternoon or not.
Agree. And with zero film of him from any neighbors in the runaway time frame; he’s a ninja or she’s full of BS.

DOUBLE POST MY APOLOGIES -
Mod want to delete?

I think she was flustered when they confronted her about her crying and how she was upset about something in her personal life. I think she mean to say "Gannon's family" or "the Stauch family" and then mixed up the two.

My immediate reaction IMO/JMO/MOO is that " the Gannon family" is a term that the LE has become accustomed to using among themselves as a shortened way of saying 'Gannon's biological parents'.

To say "Gannon's family" IMO would include a lot of people, including people they might be intending to (et fix) exclude IYKWIM. And 'the Stauch family" would be dad and step mom... So while she corrected herself the second time and said "Gannon's family", I believe "the Gannon family" was in this case, a slip, but also a term that LE is using.
Sorry if this is too wordy or makes no sense. It's hard to explain, but I enjoy looking at semantics/word choice.

Last edited:

JMO.
I'm wondering about locals checking their security camera footage. I know they have asked everyone to do so.
And while that area might be good in the sense that it is not so populated as Springs, people will notice your big red truck if you are driving down random less-populated roads. Lots of people know each other or at least know their cars.

Unless there is GPS tracking on the truck or by some miracle on a phone or a Switch, that's all I got.

To say "Gannon's family" IMO would include a lot of people, including people they might be intending to include IYKWIM. And 'the Stauch family" would be dad and step mom... So while she corrected herself the second time and said "Gannon's family", I believe "the Gannon family" was in this case, a slip, but also a term that LE is using.
Gannon is a name that almost sounds like a last name. Imagine how much odder it would sound if his name was Jimmy. The Jimmy family. Over and over.

Just bizarre.

My hopes are beginning to shatter. If he is found in this area, I do think he was alive when route began. imo
eta: I’m trying to prepare myself for the inevitable.

I agree Grandma and I am really afraid he was simply left there by someone to die of untreated life-threatening internal injuries........hideous and horrifying as that would be :(

MOO

ETA: Forgot to moo again..

Last edited:

JMO.

I am assuming it was a tip...I just feel like they would have had GPS information days before yesterday. Maybe someone reviewed cameras in that area and saw something? Maybe there's a personal connection to TS in some way to that area? However, the timing of TS's statement to MSM and this new location is an interesting coincidence.

I live about 10 minutes from the search area so I took a drive. There are a lot of cars (30+), several horse trailers, the EPSCO mobile command unit and an ambulance at the staging area.

The weather is so much better today. It’s a beautiful sunny Colorado day. It’s not warm (around 25) but the sun makes such a difference.

I feel like my 2’ of snow estimate yesterday was a little high. Maybe more like a foot but the area is very snow covered and a bit rugged. It can’t be an easy search so it feels like they must have serious reasons to believe something will be found. I was very encouraged to hear that dogs are active out there.

MOO

“EXCLUSIVE: (Day 17) Search operations continue for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch at an undisclosed location in Douglas County. Search teams of 50+ people are getting ready to search the area in the snow. @FOX21News #FindGannon #GannonStauch
View attachment 231825
9:28 AM · Feb 13, 2020 (local/MST)
Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

ETA: They must have a solid lead, IMO. Please let this beautiful child be found today.
Thank you for posting. They have to have something that was either found last night during the search or a SOLID lead that was either called in or they finally obtained through search warrants. Maybe GPS tracker or cell phones pings. I wonder how long it takes for those kind of records to get back to them. Does anyone know that?

JMO.
I know I'm on a side street, closer to the hypothetical stores (the one on that Monday, and the one that LS and HH were shopping for undergarments). I checked my security cams for that day, and it is set off by larger trucks. Nothing on mine. But I know a lot of people here in the community were telling each other to check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288