Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming it was a tip...I just feel like they would have had GPS information days before yesterday. Maybe someone reviewed cameras in that area and saw something? Maybe there's a personal connection to TS in some way to that area? However, the timing of TS's statement to MSM and this new location is an interesting coincidence.

It's hard to say. They'd need warrants to get that information from a phone company, OnStar, etc. The whole process can take days, and they would've needed something to justify warrants to begin with. It also often takes some time for them to make sense of the data when they recieve it. These companies also aren't always timely with providing info.

...."I do not think there were others involved in this. I think this was wholly TS. She didn't hand him off to anyone."

May I ask how you arrived at this conclusion?
I am astonished at the assumptions and analysis here.

Until 19 days ago, no one had ever heard of this family;
most readers have never been there, and know little of the geography.

Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

The team of 50+ has moved to the exact location where I saw 10 investigators last night. They are stretched out in a line and searching the area with poles and kicking their feet as they comb through the snow. Photo is zoomed in to protect the location.

When I enlarge that pic, I see they're using similar to avalanche probes. It appears they are working a brushline along the woods. I imagine they could be looking for a dufflebag, or suitcase, but I fear they are looking for a body.

The fellow dead center appears to have a shovel that's orange, and most of them are on the other side of a wire fence, as though it would be a pasture.

Gannon is a name that almost sounds like a last name. Imagine how much odder it would sound if his name was Jimmy. The Jimmy family. Over and over.

Just bizarre.
I've heard of the last name "Darling" before... :eek:

Also in the msm news clips they keep pronouncing the Stauch name "Stout".
Wouldn't the last letter be a "K" ?
So, pronounced "Stowk" or "Stalk" ?

Not that it matters, but while we wait for an update....
It looks as if the DA may prosecute this as a 'no body' case if there's enough evidence found.
Gannon's fate has consumed me.
Poor, abused boy left in the hands of pure evil. :(

I agree Grandma and I am really afraid he was simply left there by someone to die of untreated life-threatening internal injuries........hideous and horrifying as that would be :(

MOO

ETA: Forgot to moo again..
My possibly erroneous opinion is that if he is dead the person who left him would make damn sure he was actually deceased.
Too risky to leave him even with a pulse as someone could drive by and see and rescue him.
Horrible to think of.
But imo they're no longer looking for an 'alive' Gannon.
I thought the first presser was without any hope but didn't want to go there yet.
I am sorry for this neglected and abused child.

I’ve tried to keep up with this case but I must have missed something. Do we know that Gannon was abused somehow? If so, how?

They are used to check solidity of terrain, so searchers don;t fall down holes as well.

Kinda, yeah, but a search team isn't going to use them unless they are looking for a body. It's not like, standard equipment they use for any incident they work on snow. They're a pain in the butt to search methodically with.

I am assuming it was a tip...I just feel like they would have had GPS information days before yesterday. Maybe someone reviewed cameras in that area and saw something? Maybe there's a personal connection to TS in some way to that area? However, the timing of TS's statement to MSM and this new location is an interesting coincidence.
Same; they have to have either gotten a tip or recently received new info from technological tracking or they wouldn't have been searching closer to Lorson Ranch for all that time. JMO

I live about 10 minutes from the search area so I took a drive. There are a lot of cars (30+), several horse trailers, the EPSCO mobile command unit and an ambulance at the staging area.

The weather is so much better today. It’s a beautiful sunny Colorado day. It’s not warm (around 25) but the sun makes such a difference.

I feel like my 2’ of snow estimate yesterday was a little high. Maybe more like a foot but the area is very snow covered and a bit rugged. It can’t be an easy search so it feels like they must have serious reasons to believe something will be found. I was very encouraged to hear that dogs are active out there.

MOO

Thank you!!!!

Amber Jo Cooper
@AmberJoCooper
The team of 50+ has moved to the exact location where I saw 10 investigators last night. They are stretched out in a line and searching the area with poles and kicking their feet as they comb through the snow. Photo is zoomed in to protect the location.
12:28 PM · Feb 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone Amber Jo Cooper on Twitter

Somebody has to be worried today. Heartbreaking.
I'm still keeping the Inmate Roster open on a tab, hoping it'll come in handy soon.

| El Paso County Sheriff

I want Gannon to be alive!!
I really really do!
With as much time that has passed and the fact that they are looking in areas that do not have shelter my heart sinks so much.

Let us all take a moment to pray/send love/think well wishes to the person that will one day find this sweet boy that has captured our hearts. That can not be an easy thing to do.

...."I do not think there were others involved in this. I think this was wholly TS. She didn't hand him off to anyone."

May I ask how you arrived at this conclusion?
I am astonished at the assumptions and analysis here.

Until 19 days ago, no one had ever heard of this family;
most readers have never been there, and know little of the geography.

WS is full of everyone's assumptions and analysis, not just mine. That's kind of what it's about.
I came to my conclusions because I think in addition to being a raging narcissist, I think TS wouldn't have a level the level of trust in anyone other than herself to involve them.

I’ve tried to keep up with this case but I must have missed something. Do we know that Gannon was abused somehow? If so, how?
Listen to her interview. Narcissists can not hide their personalities. They are known to be emotionally and verbally abusive without empathy. I’ve yet to hear a sincerely empathetic comment from her statements but she has thrown shade at bio mom and praised herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member