Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The King Soopers grocery store mentioned in the weird Twitter comments is far on the other side of town from the family home, but it is much closer to the current search area near Palmer Lake. I think it's just someone talking out their butt, maybe mistaking Gannon for another kid. Maybe Gannon does have friends he has played with that far north, though, and maybe that may have something to do the current search.

Considering the distance from where Gannon lives and this search are, I'm going to call troll on the comments. Are we to believe he rode his bike up there? No t seeing it.
Troll or LS' new 'love'. (how sickening that is !)
Hypothetically speaking --If someone filed for divorce at sometime.-- it's no surprise if she went searching.
Maybe before the filing and someone found out ?
Eta : Clarifying .

Last edited:
i’m under the impression that the stauchs moved from SC 2-3 years ago (from doc that can be found online btween schoolboard and TS) this commentor is saying that GS grew up in CO, so i’m satisfied that he is a troll and not to be taken seriously imo

eta clarification

I was referring to
I don't consider a missing child to be a 'puzzle'.
A puzzle is a game.
A missing child is many things: a crisis, an emergency, and sometimes sadly a tragedy in the end....but I never see it as a 'puzzle'.
If it were your child out there--- in 20 degree weather somewhere, alone, injured, or worse---would you want LE to tell you it's a 'puzzle'??
No, I didn't care for that speech.... Whoever wrote it, needs to examine their heart.
I was referring to the picture that the LE used showing a puzzle with one piece missing. I completely agree with you. I was only referring to that picture.

Thank you! I watched the press conference and to say the least I am gutted! I'm going to log off for a bit I am new to the site and not sure how all of you wonderful angels handle this. I think I'll go watch a Disney movie and come back in a few hours. But, I definitely need a minute to gather myself.
Disney sounds like a plan. So does whiskey and espresso.
I don't believe the pain is wasted.
It's your heart, sometimes it needs to 'speak'.
Embrace it.
It's your friend.

I feel nauseated. I didn’t think it would turn out like this. I was desperate to find likely scenarios based on hypothetical time frames and hypothetical locations. I believed a different outcome would result. I’m now fighting for composure and bracing myself for bad news.
You'll be okay.
We're all in it together.

In this moment, I cast my galactic vote, and ask the Collective:
For all missing persons to be found, and
For those of us who miss them, to find peace and closure at last.

I send all my Love and Light to Faye's family.
I send Love, Light and Gratitude, to all of those currently searching for the lost and missing.

Protect us here on EarthGaia. thank you

Just confirming a presser for Gannon? And what channel?

I wonder if it’s possible that LS found out somehow, maybe an interview or some other way, that they were going to search this area on Wednesday and that’s the reason behind her crazy statement on Tuesday night. She needed to say he was abducted to explain the distance from his home. MOO

I can only speak for myself. It's not so much that I believe LS as it is that I'm not fully convinced she's lied about things many here seem positive she's lied about.

I won't go through all the things here but one is the issue of the video. We only have a reporter's word about the neighbor's word about what the dad said about LS when he saw the video. I'm not saying the neighbor or the reporter were mistaken or lied, but I can't know the "second-hand heresay" report was accurate either. So I'm not going to use the report of the dad's reaction to decide LS must be lying.

In some press reports it has been has reported LE has said they don't dispute what the neighbor said about what the video seems to show. (In other reports it's not so clear what LE actually said at certain points...see link below) Regardless, agreeing about what the video seems to show is not the same as attesting to what the dad said to the neighbor that the neighbor later repeated to a reporter.

Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone

Similarly, I certainly think LS's mention of GS's cut foot is suspicious. I completely understand when people say she must be lying to cover why LE found blood in the garage. And maybe she is. But we don't know yet if recently shed blood has been found anywhere by LE. And we certainly can't know if LS knows it was. The only way to be 100% sure she's lying about the cut and lying to cover her actions is to be sure 1. GS didn't cut his foot 2. There is GS's recent blood in the garage (or outside car, near gate, wherever) 3. LS caused his blood to be shed. And I can't yet conclude those points.

So it's not that I believe her. It's that I'm not sure she's always lying about things others think she is.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Sounds like a direct quote to me. And this video aside, a lot would have to be ignored to believe TS. Wants, wishes, and prayers will not change what happened on the very first day. The ending has already played out.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed

I know I am a cynic after so many years & cases..it seems very unlikely that if Gannon is found, he will be alive. I am hoping he IS found at this point as so often missing kids are not. They are too easy to “hide” in the great outdoors...

Am hoping electronics are sending LE to search areas as I think that is going to be the only chance to find him anytime soon...jmo

Thank you NuttMegg.

I don't suppose it escaped the attention of those investigating how she coached her older daughter with exactly what to say, and how she is no stranger to the use of emotional blackmail and instilling fear in children.

It did not.

Nor, sadly, did it sound unfamiliar, because just the daughter saying "What do you want me to say?", speaks volumes.

Because nobody asks that question if they have any idea what to talk about or say on their own.

Either daughter had no motivation or interest in speaking because (a), she's shy (lots of teens); or because (b), she doesn't have any idea because she wasn't around during the incident; or because (c), she legitimately didn't know what she was permitted to say about their movements, without its resulting in a lecture from dear old Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member