Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana Perrino on Fox News just reported that Faye's body was found along with a male body and that the neighborhood's Ring doorbells and other surveillance helped to locate Faye. Dana also said that surveillance showed that she was last seen alive when she was left at or near her front door. From this information, I am speculating that she was taken by someone in the neighborhood or even someone in her own home at the time.

JMO.
This one needs a link

Who is to say the male offed himself with a gun.....he may have slit his wrists, hung himself, or drank a bottle battery acid....the more painful the better imo
..IF he is the perp which I think he is imo

I don't think this means her "body" was deposited.. I think it means that video shows her brought to her home after the bus. God, I hope that's what it means. I can't even imagine anything else.
I changed my original post. This is how I took it, meaning that Faye was seen on video being left (deposited) at her home in the front yard or by her door after getting off the school bus.

I am heartsick. I felt from the get to this wasn’t going to turn out well. RIP Little Angel. Your job here is done.

Articles disappear all the time or get changed because either they aren’t factual or it no longer supports the narrative those involved what to fly with. IMO.

I hear gunshots not infrequently in my neighborhood. I have no idea where they are coming from. But I've heard so many over the years I think nothing of it.

Ju

I wouldn’t rule it completely. Around my house in Columbia we literally hear gunshots and even bombs constantly. Ft jackson is constantly doing night intrusion courses and training exercises and it’s a huge base. When the cloud cover is right you can hear what locals fondly know as “NIC at night” for miles down I-20 and I-77. I can hear automatic weapon sputtering as I type this. There’s also a big gun range not far from Cayce on 26. I don’t know if a weapon being fired would have been noticed by reporters. Planes taking off at CAE and truck traffic could definitely drown out a gunshot if you were just standing on Airport Blvd.

Thank you for posting this press conference. I've been searching for it because I just missed it.
Although I expected this was going to be the outcome it is, as always, a swift kick to the gut to actually see it for real. My heart hurts for her family and all those who love her and for all my WS family who are hurting just as I am.

I’m on mobile, so it’s difficult for me to post a link to a map, but does it sound like her body was found only a stone’s throw from her home? Perhaps a couple hundred yards? TIA

This is only a guess. Maybe there was a gunshot today - perp committing suicide - which sparked the quick increase in activity and then the officer at the press conference being described as angry (as well as heartbroken) knowing that LE was very close to her the whole time and couldn't get to her in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998