Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #18 *Arrest*

How much does 60 minutes pay?
View attachment 231388

We’ll hear from Ant next.

Ant would have been cheaper, but then.... he wasn't THERE, like Miss Brazen was. Well, TGY... it was only a matter of time, that money had to run out sometime, and one can get addicted to Jimmy Choo's and Gucci handbags, even though the rest of the outfit looks like op shop castoffs, but there it is.. I have $100 crisp AU dollars to bet that Sarah contacted 60 mins, not the other way round. I put the farm on it.

And she has lost that girlish innocence, if that picture is anything to go by. She looks like someone who has run face first into a bit of reality, but.. we'll see. I am putting this appearance on 60 mins in the same category as Gittany's last known girlfriend, Miss Louise, ' got a light?'

All carefully rehearsed and stacked top to bottom with self serving tripe.

The daughter of Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski has spoken publicly for the first time about her mother's brutal death at the hands of her father, Borce Ristevski.
In an exclusive interview with 60 Minutes reporter Liz Hayes, Sarah Ristevski reveals how she challenged her father to find out if he was responsible for the shocking crime.
"I asked him if he had anything to do with it," she says.
Sarah Ristevski: "I asked him if he had anything to do with it."
MOO has Borce been gaslighting SR since day dot?

Certainly, someone has been gaslighting someone!. the VIc police were gaslighting Borce, and Sarah, Borce and Sarah were gas lighting each other and all manner of people outside that rodeo, Ant was gaslighting lampposts, so keen was he to play in the game. Vasko , a peculiar gaslighter, full of plucked air stories, 'she can get false passports, she has a boyfriend in Hong Kong, she 's just gone away to think'.. and so on. Vasko was right into it.

Borce gas lighted his own barrister, a very dangerous game to play and it cost him an extra 5 years in the cell. Silly man.

Above all, Borce gas lighting Karen. Ultimately, he obviously believed his own nonsense and acted on it .

He is probably gaslighting the Warden at the Correctional Centre, it is his life's work, no doubt he is building up to getting a collective of guards to 'come in ' with him in a syndicate on a horse with golden hooves... you know how it goes..

I am so looking forward to the coming performance.
I guess, again she will state how wonderful creep Borce is, etc.
Nothing new, and as others mention, probably a 'paid performance'.
No dignity displayed by SR, as we have observed throughout the entire case.
MOO.

Ant would have been cheaper, but then.... he wasn't THERE, like Miss Brazen was. Well, TGY... it was only a matter of time, that money had to run out sometime, and one can get addicted to Jimmy Choo's and Gucci handbags, even though the rest of the outfit looks like op shop castoffs, but there it is.. I have $100 crisp AU dollars to bet that Sarah contacted 60 mins, not the other way round. I put the farm on it.

And she has lost that girlish innocence, if that picture is anything to go by. She looks like someone who has run face first into a bit of reality, but.. we'll see. I am putting this appearance on 60 mins in the same category as Gittany's last known girlfriend, Miss Louise, ' got a light?'

All carefully rehearsed and stacked top to bottom with self serving tripe.

You got me sitting up Troops.
This is where Gitany's Gimmi a Joint smoke is now, yes, selling insurance.
She's selling Real Life and Gittany's serving real life. Hahaha justice has been served!!

3442.jpg

Where does that leave little 'Landrace' huh?
What could we advertise this face with? This seasons lemons, maybe?

She's a gift that keeps on giving....ask her mother....

7a42ffea03f0cf2a0d1e4a2ac2a0084b2eac1dee
upload_2020-2-12_12-59-2.jpeg

The daughter of Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski has spoken publicly for the first time about her mother's brutal death at the hands of her father, Borce Ristevski.
In an exclusive interview with 60 Minutes reporter Liz Hayes, Sarah Ristevski reveals how she challenged her father to find out if he was responsible for the shocking crime.
"I asked him if he had anything to do with it," she says.
Sarah Ristevski: "I asked him if he had anything to do with it."
MOO has Borce been gaslighting SR since day dot?

Aghhhhhhh the Ristevski family, the family that just keeps giving................ at a price.

Sarah Ristevski will claim that police 'threatened to implicate her in her mother's death' | Daily Mail Online

Sarah Ristevski will claim that police 'threatened to implicate her in her mother's death' in bombshell TV interview for which she is 'being paid six figures'
  • Borce Ristevski killed his wife Karen at their home in Melbourne in June 2016
  • He left her body in bushland and it was found by a hiker eight months later
  • Borce is serving a 13 year sentence for manslaughter, upgraded from six years
  • Karen's daughter Sarah has now broken her media silence over the case
  • She is reportedly claiming police threatened to implicate her in the killing
  • Sarah said before her dad's conviction, she asked him if he killed her mother

Sarah Ristevski will claim that police 'threatened to implicate her in her mother's death' | Daily Mail Online

Sarah Ristevski will claim that police 'threatened to implicate her in her mother's death' in bombshell TV interview for which she is 'being paid six figures'

Just when you think this is all done and dusted, up they pop again. My goodness this has to be cheque book journalism at it's best. Media reports say the sum is $150,000. Is there no end to the greed of this family.
I will definitely be sending an email of complaint to Channel 9. $150,000 for a piece of propaganda, Kim Jong-Un would be proud.

She gets $150,000 , minus tax, for a lifetime of enmity with the Victorian Police... Again, Sarah went cheap. She is a young woman, lots of time for the Vic Police to track her every move.

This money is chickenfeed to Sarah, she seems to go thru money like grass thru a goose, it will last about 2 months maximum. Then, another scam.

And one day, Sarah and Borce will fall out badly, permanently, because that is the nature of these beasts. It won't be pretty but it will be illuminating...

The police hoped she'd cave in and finger her dad for self preservation and she did the opposite. :rolleyes:
Why does Borce receive such loyality from everyone? Sarah, Vasko, other family and friends, and until the end, Karen, must be quite a charismatic person, ugh. o_O
Waiting to see the little lady's interview. ;)

In hindsight that clip when Borce was asked ‘did you kill your wife’.

I sometimes wonder if he was protecting her.

If you should see it again, look at it in the opposite way, her fear and his response could well be the other way around.

There’s something not right with that girl.

Surely she’s not going to sue the cops for doing their jobs.

POLICE HIT BACK OVER RISTEVSKI MURDER PROBE CLAIMS

As Sarah Ristevski gets set to open up in a TV interview about the handling of the investigation into the murder of her mother, Karen Ristevski, police have hit back in their own defence

Category: | Herald Sun

ahahahah,,,..... Borce, looking straight into the camera, stern face, eyes carefully squinting, putting on his 'believe me ' face, …..

'My wife is missing, please come home, Karen''... yes, Borce says this , without breaking the slightest sweat.

This family is gaslighting us even now, but they have been gaslighting each other for decades.... 24/7 365 days a year. It was their chosen mode of behavior.

I wonder how many of us would continue to stand by our father had he killed our mother like she has. I don't think I could personally. But her family unit is different with a different dynamic to mine and I can see how for her it would be harder.

Seeing Borce comfort her at the press conference sickens me given he knew he'd killed her and dumped her body days before.

Her mother, murdered, in her own home..by her father. The body is found after many months, hurled into the bush, buried like a dog under branches, left out in the cold and the heat, hauled about by animals and birds, . …..

And Sarah gently dabs at her eyes, carefully preserving the eye shadow and mascara.

Simply outstanding performance, almost flawless...!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back