Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we will have to wait and see if the proposed Jubelin book will get to the publication stage . I have a gut feeling there will be legal action pending to stop publication.

Nah ,:rolleyes: it will be published IMO & by a highly regarded & respected journalist, Dan Box ( also IMO ) but I do think others might agree ;)

His Bowraville book is excellent also, can highly recommend :)

That was a pretty poor closing argument IMO :eek:

And that testimony is corroborated.

The evidence was corroborated in the sense of his attitude towards Williams case and Jubelin - by not only Jubelin but FFC and Dt Beacroft.

Now it's up to the Magistrate who to believe, three people that testified on the stand or an Assist Comm that denies it - but not on the witness stand.

Nah ,:rolleyes: it will be published IMO & by a highly regarded journalist, Dan Box ( also IMO ) but I do think otbers might agree ;)

His Bowraville book is excellent also, can highly recommend :)

That was a pretty poor closing argument IMO :eek:

It is my view the legal representatives of the NSW Police will fight hammer and tongs and with all their might to stop publication of anything to do with an active investigation. Has there been a successful prosecution of the Bowraville case, did I miss something?

The evidence was corroborated in the sense of his attitude towards Williams case and Jubelin - by not only Jubelin but FFC and Dt Beacroft.

Now it's up to the Magistrate who to believe, three people that testified on the stand or an Assist Comm that denies it - but not on the witness stand.

Not all of Beacroft's testimony at Inquest was in support of Jubelin, quite the opposite actually. I could see no attitude towards William's case in particular. One can only form a negative opinion about an 'attitude' if you were to hear the exact discussion. The was no cobbortive evidence of that particular conversation involving Scott and Jubelin, or Scott and the foster carer/mum.

Not all of Beacroft's testimony at Inquest was in support of Jubelin, quite the opposite actually. I could see no attitude towards William's case in particular. One can only form a negative opinion about an 'attitude' if you were to hear the exact discussion. The was no cobbortive evidence of that particular conversation involving Scott and Jubelin, or Scott and the foster carer/mum.

That's not what I said. Beacroft also said that Cook wanted to send the case to Unsolved. Attitude proven.

It is my view the legal representatives of the NSW Police will fight hammer and tongs and with all their might to stop publication of anything to do with an active investigation. Has there been a successful prosecution of the Bowraville case, did I miss something?

Who said the book is about any active investigation??....certainly not me :)

Did you assume it was about WT?

Think Jubes may have worked on other cases, other than WT & Bowraville . Actually I'm sure of it :)

And I guess Dan managed to publish Bowraville when it was & still is an active investigation .....

If you haven't read it I can highly recommend it.

We is very glitchy today :(

Who said the book is about any active investigation??....certainly not me :)

Did you assume it was about WT?

Think Jubes may have worked on other cases, other than WT & Bowraville . Actually I'm sure of it :)

And I guess Dan managed to publish Bowraville when it was & still is an active investigation .....

If you haven't read it I can highly recommend it.

We is very glitchy today :(

Glitchy would have to be the biggest understatement of the day.
Sooooo frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member