Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow incredible! That really puts the search into perspective.
I know, it is utterly amazing landscape... this is one helluva search. They don't have to comb the entire area, just large swathes... it's gonna require seriously highly skilled people and equipment.
I just had a stupid thought, having spent ages just 'staring' at this..
Is there any remote possibility his disappearance could have involved a private plane? within the same 4hr window??
'cos there's parts of this landscape that look like it would be the only way to 'arrive there'?

When the Colorado Springs Tigers hockey team hits the World Arena Ice this weekend for their CSAHA holiday tournament, you might notice an addition to their gear.

"We couldn't wear blue on our jersey, so I said let's put blue on our sticks," Tigers player Trey Mendez said.

Thanks to an idea from Mendez, the team taped blue to their sticks in honor of Gannon Stauch: The missing 11-year old boy, who's disappearance has hit home and on the ice.

"We just want him to come home and it's really sad how he went missing and it affects us as kids too," Mendez said.

Blue Sticks for Stauch

It looks that way but I'm not sure that has been confirmed Rosie.
There is a possibility vehicle was observed, somehow, some way in those areas.
@kittythehare LE must have something they are confident with or they wouldn't be putting all those resources on the ground with such persistence. It looks sparsely populated by map, is phone coverage solid out there or spotty? I wonder if someone is talking because the search is so specific.

@kittythehare LE must have something they are confident with or they wouldn't be putting all those resources on the ground with such persistence. It looks sparsely populated by map, is phone coverage solid out there or spotty? I wonder if someone is talking because the search is so specific.
I was wondering about that too...
Google Earth
I'm heartened they are going all out for Gannon.

Time for another TS presser?

Dang, I quoted myself again :)

Pure fiction follows.....Kind of like, well, you know, like, the reason I was there was, well, it was a safe place for me, and I needed to collect my thoughts, do some hiking. You people need to know it's important for me to keep clear thinking, and besides, if they weren't so ridiculous in making stuff up, we'd be a lot further along by now. Not to mention, backed that truck up in them trees first time, no problemo, so, take that. Anyway, wish this snow would melt. Thanks! Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member