Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of those leapt out at me too.
On the first item, once again, I will say I believe this trial was more about the inquest and the search for William than about prosecuting GJ.
On the second item I wonder if this is an error? Didn't Savage have 2 hours unaccounted for on the day William disappeared? Or both? If so, again I return to my first point.
I think you're on the money, Wex. Jubes is highly intelligent and as people keep saying, "like a dog with a bone". It's a stroke of genius.

I'm just annoyed / frustrated / angry / sad how this case is turning out & the fact that the " top brass" are so protected & untouchable, couldn't even get on the stand to defend themselves .............doesn't seem fair or right to me. :rolleyes::mad:

Anyway logging out......

So great fm in court, where are bio parents , lots of selfies on Sm , hope they are ok and have good people around them.
“Lots of selfies on Sm” can you explain exactly what this means? Are you referring to bio parents?

few points paraphrased from CO latest article.

* No warrant in place for the 4th recording 28/12/2018 Cuneen conceded when PS called GJ

* At the time of this call GJ was on leave spending time with his recently widowed mother.

* He was not on duty, was not in Sydney and not a week to get a warrant.

* GJ called his commander and was not told not to go.

* He went on his own to see PS hoping for answers. The recording was not used because nothing untoward happened.

Gary Jubelin trial: Prosecutor urges judge to find former detective guilty of illegal in William Tyrrell investigation
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/gary-jubelin-trial-prosecutor-urges-judge-to-find-former-detective-guilty-of-illegal-in-william-tyrrell-investigation/news-story/0479e76327c4da975bcba327fc9710af

* No warrant in place for the 4th recording 28/12/2018 Cuneen conceded when PS called GJ

* At the time of this call GJ was on leave spending time with his recently widowed mother.

* He went on his own to see PS hoping for answers. The recording was not used because nothing untoward happened.

Gary Jubelin trial: Prosecutor urges judge to find former detective guilty of illegal in William Tyrrell investigation
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/gary-jubelin-trial-prosecutor-urges-judge-to-find-former-detective-guilty-of-illegal-in-william-tyrrell-investigation/news-story/0479e76327c4da975bcba327fc9710af
This is the charge I’m most worried will net Jubes some jail time.

And yet, foster fathers photo still sits on a bio family fb page with no ramifications.

Where's William Tyrrell? Bring Him Home - Official

FOSTER FAMILY STATEMENT ISSUED DOWNING CENTRE 14-2-2020 4:20pm

It’s now been more than 5 years and 5 months since William disappeared.

During this time there has been a small incredibly dedicated group of police led by Gary Jubelin who have consistently demonstrated complete professionalism and integrity, with every single person focused solely on finding out what happened to William whilst trying to maneuver the internal politics going on behind the scenes. This team of dedicated police never lost sight of the fact that this was about a beautiful happy 3 year old little boy who may never have the chance to become the man he deserves to be.

Despite the enormity of the investigation, public awareness and the 1 million dollar reward, we still don’t have answers and are now forced to rely on the Coronial Inquest to critically examine William’s case in the search for answers.

During the NSW Police case against Gary Jubelin, when Magistrate Ross Hudson allowed critical information relating to William’s investigation to become publicly known, and paused proceedings to ask a police witness, “has this information been provided to the Coroner?” only to hear the word “NO”, concerns over the police’s management of the information provided to the Coroner raises a number of questions including;
1. Why did the then head of Homicide, Mr Scott Cook advise us that William’s case had been directed to unsolved crimes when the Inquest had only just begun?
2. Why has the lead investigator with the greatest knowledge of the investigation not been called to give evidence?
3. Why was the line of inquiry into Mr Savage not fully explored during Tranche 2?
4. Why do Mr Savage’s movements around the time of William’s disappearance remain unaccounted for?
5. Where did Mr Savage go for two hours after he saw the Spiderman suit on the 26th July 2017.
6. Why was Mr Savage ruled out as a line of enquiry by police following Gary Jubelin’s removal from the case when there was no evidence to support this direction?
7. Why were senior police declaring “it’s a waste of time and it will never be solved?” prior to the outcomes of the Inquest.

We hope that Ms Graeme explores these and other serious questions in greater detail in Tranche 3.

Overall, we hold grave concerns regarding the cavalier way in which police leadership have viewed William’s abduction over the past two years. And, we hold deep fears for those families coming behind us and question how they might trust senior Police to put their personal agendas, ambitions and bias aside to focus on solving these horrendous crimes.

There needs to be greater transparency and accountability within NSW Police which can only be achieved through institutional change.

Today, 5 years and 5 months on, we want to remind Australians that this is about a little boy called William Tyrrell. William is loved. He is missed every single day. William needs to come home.

Interesting statement.

I read this and thought: they believe he's alive. They believe he was abducted. Not if.

Where are you WT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member