Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree with you, because if someone was talking about disposal of his body, they would probably be able to take LE directly to the spot.
I don't think anyone's talking.
I think this case is going to be solved with zero assistance (knowingly, that is) from the guilty party, and by 100% hard, smart work by the investigators.

jmo

Hi Webslueth family :)
I'm in UK and am just wondering what the time is over there??? Am hoping they will be out searching again soon, especially as the search was in such a precise area yesterday. Let's hope they are closing in on something soooon!! Prayers for Gannon's family, amy today bring some answers for all those anxiouslywaiting xx

I woke up at 4am and had to look at my phone for an update.

I had a nightmare about TS that felt so real. She went quiet for 24 hours and then the police found her deceased right after they found Gannon.

This case needs a break so I can stop going insane!
I hope not :( Let’s hope that the silence is attributed to the search areas aka they’re getting closer. Personally I highly doubt someone with her personality would do that. I don’t know her but am gauging it off of her own behavior and words.
IS TODAY GOING TO BE THE DAY GANNON IS FOUND??
Here’s to hoping it is :)

I'm in UK and am just wondering what the time is over there??? Am hoping they will be out searching again soon, especially as the search was in such a precise area yesterday. Let's hope they are closing in on something soooon!! Prayers for Gannon's family, amy today bring some answers for all those anxiouslywaiting xx

Good morning! It's 7:23 am on the eastern side.

Good morning! Here for Gannon and hoping he is found soon. I’m on the east coast and it is currently 7:24am, so 5:24am out in Colorado.

It is 7:30 AM on the east coast.

It’s 7:35 est and 5:35am in CO I believe

My morning prayer....
Lord, thank you for the amazing teams out looking for sweet young Gannon. Continue to bless them with strength and resilience as they continue their search. Wrap your arms around Gannon’s Mom, Dad, and sister. Please bring them peace and bring Gannon home this Valentine’s Day.
In your name I pray,
Amen
❤️

Let today be the day that Gannon will be brought home to his family. I have the impression that LE is closing in , despite of all the distraction by a certain self-centered person:rolleyes:. Praying for him and his family!

Hoping today is the day they find him. I cannot imagine what this has been like for his family. Look at how it has impacted all of us.......I just can’t imagine being the parent of a missing child, never mind a missing child that has been missing for weeks. My heart breaks for them .

Hoping today is the day they find him. I cannot imagine what this has been like for his family. Look at how it has impacted all of us.......I just can’t imagine being the parent of a missing child, never mind a missing child that has been missing for weeks. My heart breaks for them .
I don't even know how I could handle the fact that LE would be looking for my child out in the wilderness, and under the snow, all alone.

I woke up at 4am and had to look at my phone for an update.

I had a nightmare about TS that felt so real. She went quiet for 24 hours and then the police found her deceased right after they found Gannon.

This case needs a break so I can stop going insane!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if your dream wasn't the outcome for TS. She has dug a hole so deep that I can't see how she can crawl out of it. This latest search with all the resources being utilized feels different. I'm more optimistic that LE is closing in on finding Gannon.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if your dream wasn't the outcome for TS. She has dug a hole so deep that I can't see how she can crawl out of it. This latest search with all the resources being utilized feels different. I'm more optimistic that LE is closing in on finding Gannon.

That would be the easy way out of this, no matter what happened or who did it.

I would definitely be angry if it came true.

It's really hard to imagine someone disappearing a child.
It's harder to imagine a family member doing it.
It's harder to imagine doing it knowing you're going to be under the most intense scrutiny imaginable.
I don't imagine it's easy to outsmart motivated investigators, especially when the FBI is involved.
If more people would just imagine the potential outcomes, consequences and costs of their choices, this site would be obsolete, for the best of all possible reasons.

I'm not saying she absolutely did it, although it sure looks like that from the optic of what is known and what has been released. But there have been so few who "got away with it," and at what cost? For the rest of their lives, they will be looked at sideways, untrusted, and probably be unemployable.

From a purely cynical standpoint, in general, they don't put anywhere near enough effort into their alibis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288