Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding TS written "statement". I think she is just throwing stuff out to see what will stick. Like the selfie in the driveway. What does taking a selfie BEFORE they left have anything to do with her arriving back home without him. There was never a question whether he got in the truck, we can see he made into it. The problems is, from what we have seen, is she never came back home with him. She put that detail in like that selfie is going to show she is innocent. The problem isn't that he got in the truck, its that he never got back out at home.

Cow

BBM

I agree, I think she is building a narrative and then reading SM to develop her final defense. We all serve as her practice jury.

MOO

My pregnant sister was killed by her narcissist and manipulative husband in September. He then killed himself after he shot her 3 times, but made sure to call his friend and blame her for his upcoming death.
Oh dear :( I couldn't "like" your post. I am so terribly sorry for your tragic loss.

RSBM

Friendly reminder that social media is not an approved source of info here. Nor can that info be discussed on the public forum. :)
OK- so I didn't link a FB message, I linked a you tube video- which is a MSM, correct?

... Is she just trying to say what a good SM she is, taking the kids on outings?

I was wondering that too. Why all the focus on Saturday and Sunday, but nothing really mentioned about Monday and Monday night? Yeah they went shopping according to her but why not clear up the time issue? I guess we'll have to wait for her next statement

I've been following and I am curious as to why someone would record an interaction with a child like she did with Gannon, the whole we gotta sell something bit. The only reason I can glean is she is trying to have proof of it for some reason or another. I'm sure this has been talked about and I missed it, but for me it is the single most reason I lean toward her disappearing him. I also wished I had never ever listened to it. I have 2 boys and the oldest is 10. I've never heard either of my children sound like that, then again I don't verbally or physically abuse them. They were so happy this morning, we give them special valentine's gifts every year and they were excited for school, (never happens these days unless it's party day). I hope WS'ers can find some love and light today on this day of love and that Gannon is found.

I have also thought about this quite a bit. My theory is that she was trying to get proof that he dropped the candle on purpose. I think this was just a portion of the video. GS sounded so distressed and panicked. It sounded to me like someone who had been going through quite a long time of being “interrogated”. I think she was trying to get him to admit to doing this on purpose and just wouldn’t let it go. She recorded because she wanted to get his admission of guilt to send to AS. This is a common technique used by emotionally abusive and possibly NPD people. They WON’T let it go until they hear what they want. She further went on by saying they would need to sell major household items to guilt him and make him feel worse than he already did. People don’t do this if they think something was truly an accident.

we obviously don’t know the inner workings of TS and her step children’s relationship. It could’ve been great and all roses and lollipops, or it could’ve been built up resentments, competitiveness and insecure. If it is the latter, this video might’ve been made to send to AS to say “see, I told you your son does messed up stuff to hurt me. See your son isn’t perfect. This is how he is behind your back.”

MOO

I was wondering that too. Why all the focus on Saturday and Sunday, but nothing really mentioned about Monday and Monday night? Yeah they went shopping according to her but why not clear up the time issue? I guess we'll have to wait for her next statement
She's either avoiding speaking of Monday or LE told her not to talk about Monday.....

BBM

I agree, I think she is building a narrative and then reading SM to develop her final defense. We all serve as her practice jury.

MOO
Exactly!
I think she thinks she so smart and that everybody, including LEA, are much more stupid than her that she doesn't even realize she is contradicting herself and making herself sound even more guilty. I agree with everybody saying that they want her to stop talking but also wants her to keep running her mouth. The more she talks the more guilty she looks.

Someone asked if LS might commit suicide, but the quote didn’t attach to my text.

I never expected Fotis Dulos to do so. He seemed too certain he would get away with it. Alas, he is gone and we are no closer to finding Jennifer.
I would love to hope for a CW style confession, but LS is too stubborn and arrogant for that. The best I can hope for us that LE gets the break they need to find Gannon and bring him home.
MOO.

edited to add clarity.

Last edited:
I have also thought about this quite a bit. My theory is that she was trying to get proof that he dropped the candle on purpose. I think this was just a portion of the video. GS sounded so distressed and panicked. It sounded to me like someone who had been going through quite a long time of being “interrogated”. I think she was trying to get him to admit to doing this on purpose and just wouldn’t let it go. She recorded because she wanted to get his admission of guilt to send to AS. This is a common technique used by emotionally abusive and possibly NPD people. They WON’T let it go until they hear what they want. She further went on by saying they would need to sell major household items to guilt him and make him feel worse than he already did. People don’t do this if they think something was truly an accident.

we obviously don’t know the inner workings of TS and her step children’s relationship. It could’ve been great and all roses and lollipops, or it could’ve been built up resentments, competitiveness and insecure. If it is the latter, this video might’ve been made to send to AS to say “see, I told you your son does messed up stuff to hurt me. See your son isn’t perfect. This is how he is behind your back.”

MOO
Perhaps AS had believed Gannon over her on other occasions. :oops:

In looking at the search area photos, I realized something this morning. The gated community they are searching just past Palmer Lake is right across the way from a Christmas tree farm (might be a closed now as I can't find it on google) but perhaps they got a tree there and that's how TS knew about the location? Just trying o think of reasons for her to be aware of the area. MOO.

Also just a thought, as I know many people here in CO do similar things. But we just drive. We drive down all kinds of roads and are always checking areas out, areas to hike, areas to maybe build a new house in the future, just drive. I have been here over 20 years and I never, ever get tired of driving around and looking at the beauty.

If they only moved here a year or two ago, I'm sure they were probably looking at maps of housing, areas, different towns, etc.

If you are stuck on I25 in traffic (shock. NOT.), Waze might take you down some of those roads to try and bypass the traffic. It might have caught someone's eye one time. There are also multiple events in the area that people from the Springs go to. Fireworks at Palmer Lake and other events there. Christmas events in Monument, just right next to Palmer Lake. I think the possibilities are endless. It will be interesting to find out how it all comes together!

Gannon, come home!!!

So the video of him crying is from Sunday night. Then he doesn’t go to school on Monday, correct. He probably had bruises or visible marks on Monday so she wouldn’t let him go. She obviously took that candle video to have as an excuse as to why he would run away. If the neighbors camera caught the truck leaving, wouldn’t it also see Gannon leaving for a friend’s house? He’s such a beautiful boy. :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth