Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Andreas, his intercatering.gr website (main one it appears he has many in surrounding countries) —-check out the address for it. When placed into google earth it resolves as Libra Shipping. Believe that is owned by Libra Group, their roots started with shipping in Greece. What’s even odder, I was looking for shipping ports here in CT, so I did “Libra group new haven” - surprisingly instead Libra Group LLC popped up in New Canaan - 4 min away from Welles Lane and excavating business resolves to same addy
@Crosseyedobgyn, if you could post your address info for these various sites it would be helpful I think. I followed your suggestions from OP and couldn't confirm those connections.

I also went hunting for a connection between Andreas and Libra Group and drew a blank. Andreas is active in the shipping industry and Greece is a small place so perhaps he is a consultant? But I haven't found a direct link.

Have you managed to directly connect Andreas to Libra entities? Do you know if there might be a connection between Libra entities and the mysterious Atty Pfufas - CEO of Libra lives in NY as does Atty Pfufas?

MOO

Removing phone history is pretty rudimentary. And, IMO, very telling about how stupid FD was. Did he not know that LE could easily retrieve that info? MOO.

I think he assumed LE would do the same kind of superficial "search" of his main phone when he handed it over, and he thought that superficial search would throw them off his trail. Fotis assumes he was smarter than LE and his lawyer.

(Yo, Pattis, that Fotis was unable to take advice is not grounds for legal malpractice.)

They aren’t that slick - you guys may be searching in English - change your queries to Greek with google translate and you’ll start hearing the voice of locals. Goes for Tout and Pot & Pan Foos service SA
Yes, the way you describe is the way I've been searching from the beginning and have folks that speak Greek too! But, they have been scrubbing its believed via some kind of service. Given that Pan Pan is in the direct cross hairs of the EU enforcement folks associated with their work in the feeding of immigrants it might make sense to remove the local articles and even some of the ones from Germany which were directly aimed at Greek widespread corruption.
MOO

I don't think she bought the food. FD brought that with him, IMO. She thought they were going to Grace Farm so she would not have had food ready at hand for the WL visitation. I do NOT buy into Jennifer being petty. I believe she would have bought a cake(not saying she did). She knew FD is the father of those children and she was not a perpetrator of Parental Alienation. The situation was very complicated and no doubt she had been counseled not to badmouth FD. Because that usually backfires. I also doubt she NEEDED counseling to know this. Whatever her personal feelings about FD, she wouldn't let that extend to the kids. MOO.
I never called her petty. They were divorcing. When a divorce occurs , it’s not at all uncommon for the parents to handle their own parenting duties, including but not limited to buying the kids gifts, celebrating events etc. I don’t consider her petty one bit. In fact, quite the opposite. If I were her in those exact shoes, I would have pointed him to the McDonald’s up the road since grace farms was closed.

@Crosseyedobgyn, if you could post your address info for these various sites it would be helpful I think. I followed your suggestions from OP and couldn't confirm those connections.

I also went hunting for a connection between Andreas and Libra Group and drew a blank. Andreas is active in the shipping industry and Greece is a small place so perhaps he is a consultant? But I haven't found a direct link.

Have you managed to directly connect Andreas to Libra entities? Do you know if there might be a connection between Libra entities and the mysterious Atty Pfufas - CEO of Libra lives in NY as does Atty Pfufas?

MOO
Driving but will post more when back at laptop. His address in Greece is listed as Ξάνθου 3, Γλυφάδα, ΑΤΤΙΚΗ - also worth noting NCIC is looking into shipping as well - finally the shipping truck Rena brought to 4JC last week was a Greek shipping co from NY.

Yes they have a
Yes, the way you describe is the way I've been searching from the beginning and have folks that speak Greek too! But, they have been scrubbing its believed via some kind of service. Given that Pan Pan is in the direct cross hairs of the EU enforcement folks associated with their work in the feeding of immigrants it might make sense to remove the local articles and even some of the ones from Germany which were directly aimed at Greek widespread corruption.
MOO
They’ve done extensive SEO work to cleanup their web visibility. Also intercatering has .cz domain and intercatering-bg.com appears to be Bulgaria - possibly more

Driving but will post more when back at laptop. His address in Greece is listed as Ξάνθου 3, Γλυφάδα, ΑΤΤΙΚΗ - also worth noting NCIC is looking into shipping as well - finally the shipping truck Rena brought to 4JC last week was a Greek shipping co from NY.
Please don’t type while you drive. Accidents happen that way!

MOO
Also what is MOO?

...another touching photo

82739939_2216644451977239_8468869906693405599_n.jpg
Fo-Dusho looks like an "international man of mystery"...lol!!! moo

New news. 71 welles lane has been rented now for $10k per month. That’s 3k less than what JD paid.

How do you pull into the garage each time knowing what happened there?! Too much for me! Was very curious to see what would happen with the property. I thought it was ballsy of Mr. Karp to say he didn't believe she died there. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member