Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lived nearby.

fayes-home-to-coty-taylor.png
Thank you for more info than you originally posted in response to my question.

I'm just sharing a fear I have, and don't claim it's right. If Faye's death was more recent than later, could the pressure from public media, etc. have caused the sub to feel backed into a corner and caused her death? The sub panicked and felt there was no other choice? :( Such a tragic turn of events. If there could have been a way to flush the sub out sooner before the worst choice was acted on.

Yes! I noticed that, too! So I’m confused unless they found her while searching the woods again, and other officers found “link” in trash around the same time.
Hopefully the transcript will sort this out but I heard it was trash first, then woods. then FS then CT IIRC
imo
ETA:
if they found an address in the trash and then went to that particular address (front and back) they knew the potential of the situation and it makes sense to me they found her deceased at that time. She would be the priority IMO.

@Admins

Sorry you had to delete my comment. Im still new here and am trying to abide by rules and guidelines.
*advertiser censored*
Me too. I will be more careful

Welcome to WS @Daisy Chain and @Ravenesque. :)
WS Rules for reference.

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

THE RULES

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

You know. I was going to suggest that it could be possible that someone else took Faye and could be framing CT but the silver sedan and it's owner may be the key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I noticed that, too! So I’m confused unless they found her while searching the woods again, and other officers found “link” in trash around the same time.

Officers were proactively searching residents garbage bins before collected and found crucial evidence in the bin belonging to 602 Picadilly (deceased male) which caused them to search the wooded area behind Napa Store again where Faye's body was located. (Thursday was the normal garbage collection day).

Officers were proactively searching residents garbage bins before collected and found crucial evidence in the bin belonging to 602 Picadilly (deceased male) which caused them to search the wooded area behind Napa Store again where Faye's body was located. (Thursday was the normal garbage collection day).
Perfect timing on LE's part. I would love to hear from LE what made them have a strong feeling that Faye was close by. Their lockdown decision was brilliant. JMO

You know. I was going to suggest that it could be possible that someone else took Faye and could be framing CT but the silver sedan and it's owner may be the key.
Wow... that’s interesting! You may be right. Even though they said they didn’t think she had been in the woods for very long, doesn’t mean she wasn’t murdered the first day.

@Admins

Sorry you had to delete my comment. Im still new here and am trying to abide by rules and guidelines.
*advertiser censored*

Welcome, and no need to apologize. Your post was just one of many. We understand when folks are new that it takes a while to fully absorb Websleuths' TOS. We've all been there at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member