Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, exactly.

Oh, and the Palmer Lake Herald has reported that it has several credible reports that a phone pinged in that area they are searching. There are a lot of people standing around, talking to various personnel as they go in and out of the staging area. Naturally, SAR people get training, but they are volunteers and some of them do talk or post on their own SM.

Nah. I'm gonna step into this one and say this -- a SAR person who talks or posts about mission-related information, including photos, is not long for SAR. That is completely unacceptable. SAR mission data is considered sensitive LE info, it's one of the first things you learn.

Actually, she did give permission to discuss SM.
We just are NOT allowed to trash her or call her names so saying if she was married, not married, etc is Allowed.
All due respect we do not have WS permission to sleuth her. @Tricia mentioned discussing her and the facts, without trashing her and name calling: CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

I'll flag my own post in case I'm in error and it's okay to sleuth the step-mom and post personal info about her here for discussion.

Resume posting here

ETA Welcome new members! Please be sure to review the links on the rules for posting, and the above message from Tricia before posting. Thanks!
Is there anyway possible to shorten the beginning of each new thread... it's a bit much to have to scroll through all that to basically be on a new page.....????

Can you tell what type of poles they are using by viewing the video? Crews use shovels, long poles at wooded property while searching for Gannon Stauch

Both our adult chocolate lab and GSP puppy are air trained. They are working on cross training the GSP to trail. She is pretty consistent with air considering she is still young.

ETA: I am glad she is good at this-considering she just snatched a whole unpeeled potato I dropped and ran outside with it...not real sure she has the aptitude for much else :)

Maybe you've already received an answer, but those poles look to me like avalanche probes, which I've only ever seen used to find people buried in avalanches. Most backcountry skiers and SAR carry them. They're very long and expandable to reach deep into the snow, although the snow being searched today isn't that deep. Makes me think looking for body as opposed to evidence, because smaller items could be easily missed between probe holes--but I very much could be wrong about that.

Richard Randall on Twitter
VERY reliable sources telling me to expect rapid developments in the search for 11 year old Gannon Stauch. For the past three days the search has centered on a heavily wooded area on South Perry Park Road near Larkspur. A few moments ago FBI evidence vans arrived on scene.
:(:(:(:(

Not to be churlish but, I don't think anything about a white Jetta is in fact MSM. I just went looking for "Gannon Stauch white Jetta", and couldn't find anything except one Websleuths thread and one iffy-looking FB post. I did, however, find a post saying that media were obeying a blackout on the contents of a search warrant (this was on or about February 3).
When LE supposedly 'accosted' the step mom and her daughter, threatening to shoot them --they wanted the keys to a car .
The stepmom's daughter's vehicle.
LS had the keys in her pocket.
This is according to LS but since the story is ever-changing who knows ?

And it sounded like the car was the one owned or being driven by the daughter.
You're right it may not have been a Jetta, but a different car the daughter was driving.
So thanks for the correction !
And take anything LS says with the proverbial grain; even if it's in msm.

An unknown third party was introduced into the story by one of LS's statements, as reported on Fox and other news networks.

There would be different kinds of unknown third parties to theorize about, I guess.
Agreed.
Although it wouldn't be unusual if LS used a burner phone to further throw off LE and hint at another person's involvement ?
Everything planned down to the last minutiae; in her mind.

Except LE and other agencies are treating this with an intensity that step mom will not be able to escape; despite her lies and obfuscations.
How horrible is it to have to check with poles through snow banks, searching for a small 11 year old child ?
I feel for them as people probably come away from these searches with ptsd. :(

Nah. I'm gonna step into this one and say this -- a SAR person who talks or posts about mission-related information, including photos, is not long for SAR. That is completely unacceptable. SAR mission data is considered sensitive LE info, it's one of the first things you learn.
Red herring post, then ? :(

I'm a foot print tracker. I have worked side by side with dog teams and handlers for many years. Sometimes I even volunteer to be the "subject" for advanced dog teams to search for since I have a whole bag of tricks to throw them off the trail. Been doing it for over 50 years. I read foot prints like you read the words in this post. The only thing I can't tell from prints is the color of the subjects eyes, skin and hair.

If one makes this bigger- seems there is a wire loop on the top of pole, and the woman seems to have some type of radar/ listening device? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQxXREQWkAAEzyY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Is there anyway possible to shorten the beginning of each new thread... it's a bit much to have to scroll through all that to basically be on a new page.....????

No. Many times the mods want us to review certain things and specifically ask that it be re-posted on each thread. There are things there that need to be reposted for new members and so new posters don't have to ask so many questions. I don't find it difficult at all.

I thought it had to be a verified source- with a blue check mark?
blue checks don't mean much... many of the alt rights and other loopers had blue checks before they all got banned from Twitter. It is a mere verification for twitter that they work for who they claim to work for and their ID has been verified..it does not mean they are sane rational or okay in any way. However this guy seems fine and not associated with any nefarious actions or journalism

LS's speech is so frustrating. In her statement she wrote:

Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house.
Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

What does that even mean? Gannon cut his foot because there are a lot of tools? That's like saying "I bumped my head because there are a lot of trees." IOW why wouldn't she simply say he cut his foot on a tool AS left lying on the floor - which also doesn't make any sense BTW - or whatever the hell she meant.

Oh, and I like the subtle blame here - Gannon cut his foot because AS apparently did something irresponsible like carelessly leaving his tools where Gannon could get hurt.

So here's what I hear... Saturday night LS was "unloading," Gannon cut himself and also bled on the car. (Could the "edge" of the car mean the trunk?)

No matter how hard I try to decipher her word salad I can't make heads or tails out of her lack of direct sentences. LS manages to make numerous implications while offering few straightforward facts.

And that makes me vewwwy suspicious. MOO.
That was the best giggle I've had today!!!

"What does that even mean? Gannon cut his foot because there are a lot of tools? That's like saying "I bumped my head because there are a lot of trees." IOW why wouldn't she simply say he cut his foot on a tool AS left lying on the floor - which also doesn't make any sense BTW - or whatever the hell she meant."

blue checks don't mean much... many of the alt rights and other loopers had blue checks before they all got banned from Twitter. It is a mere verification for twitter that they work for who they claim to work for and their ID has been verified..it does not mean they are sane rational or okay in any way. However this guy seems fine and not associated with any nefarious actions or journalism
Meaning I thought it was required by WS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea