Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please share what is new info from the Dateline special. I’m on the West Coast and I don’t have a tv.
And if you are on the West Coast, too, but waiting for the special to air and don’t want spoilers, then maybe check out another Missing Person case instead of reading here for a bit. :)

Seconding this request. I live in EST, but don't have cable.

Anyone watching Dateline, please share what they are saying. Anything new yet?
I saw that preview with Kay saying Alex answered the door on the day of the welfare check.
Anything else new or notable?
I won't get a chance to watch it until after it posts online. TIA. :)

The PI shared re: BB's shooting

BB said the green Jeep came by...he first thought it was a paintball that came whizzing past him until he saw the window of his Tesla was shot out.

The gun had a silencer that made it "sound like" a paintball gun. BB recognized the green jeep as belonging to Charles, whom he knew was dead, and said the driver was Alex.

The PI then used GPS to track Alex and Melani to Idaho right after BB was shot at, before Tammy's supposed "paintball shooting" incident.

(Most of this we've already heard, but I found the reference to the paintball gun sound as well as the GPS tracking interesting, and I'm not sure I'd seen or heard either of those statements before regarding the BB incident.)

Dateline NBC on Twitter
EQyDuHCXsAAwggk

Ha. I like how they made Lori the center of everything in that chart. It all connects back to her. I bet she loves it too-- after all, she thinks she is a god, so everything must revolve around her. :rolleyes:

MOO.

BB said the green Jeep came by...he first thought it was a paintball that came whizzing past him until he saw the window of his Tesla was shot out.

The gun had a silencer that made it "sound like" a paintball gun. BB recognized the green jeep as belonging to Charles, whom he knew was dead, and said the driver was Alex.

The PI then used GPS to track Alex and Melani to Idaho right after BB was shot at, before Tammy's supposed "paintball shooting" incident.

(Most of this we've already heard, but I found the reference to the paintball gun sound as well as the GPS tracking interesting, and I'm not sure I'd seen or heard either of those statements before regarding the BB incident.)

IMO, this supports the suspicion that Tammy's "paintball gun" incident was actually a jammed gun.

February 14,2020
Justin Lum Fox10Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 (@jlumfox10) | Twitter

ONLY ON FOX 10: The marriage between Alex Cox (Lori Vallow’s brother) & a Gilbert woman, just two weeks before he died. The cause — still unknown. Hear from the Vegas wedding chapel owner at 9 on how the ceremony went down. #fox10phoenix

Note that Alex was changing his last name to that of his new bride.

Whoa. That's a huge revelation that Brandon also thought it was a paintball gun at first. I've been saying for a while that Tammy's "Paintball gun" incident could have involved a real gun with a silencer and the shooter simply missed her. Google the sounds a paintball gun makes and the sound a gun with a silencer makes (it's not silent). They sound similar IMO. It would be easy for Tammy to think it was a paintball if she had only ever heard a paintball gun before. There's no reason Tammy would have experience with silencers but she had 5 grown kids and volunteered with the youth at her church, so she could have heard paintball guns firing before.

MOO.

Anyone watching Dateline, please share what they are saying. Anything new yet?
I saw that preview with Kay saying Alex answered the door on the day of the welfare check.
Anything else new or notable?
I won't get a chance to watch it until after it posts online. TIA. :)

July 22,2020 Is the end of times...

February 14,2020
Justin Lum Fox10Phoenix

ONLY ON FOX 10: The marriage between Alex Cox (Lori Vallow’s brother) & a Gilbert woman, just two weeks before he died. The cause — still unknown. Hear from the Vegas wedding chapel owner at 9 on how the ceremony went down. #fox10phoenix

Is it new info that AC took his new wife’s last name?! Or am I reading this document incorrectly?

February 14,2020
Justin Lum Fox10Phoenix

Not of any particular value but this is what the Chapel of Love location looks like per StreetView. #120 is above the red/orange door on the left.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

after Charles died Lori sold the service dog - and the aunt (?) was told Tylee was at BYU - Lori said Tylee died etc

Tylee going to BYU is a new one. I don't think that's true at all. She was only 16 when they moved to Rexburg. She just turned 17 on Sept 24th. I believe she was already missing by her 17th birthday (not away at school at BYU)* because no one has reported speaking to Tylee on her Birthday. :(
MOO.

*Edited to make sentence clearer

Last edited:
I know the color of the Jeep was discussed in previous threads,and the pic shown briefly tonight the color definitely looked like an olive green to me FWIW! MOO

And the Kauai friend also said Alex bragged about trying to kill JR. she said she thought he was off or something at first lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member