Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good heavens! Is this woman related to Tammy Moorer?
She needs to just stop. She’s making things so much worse for herself. Moo
I don’t know where ‘The Palmer Herald’ link began, but it is a link to a FB page! I don’t mean to be a newbie- and I really appreciated the info in the link- but how is this not SM? I thought FB, YouTube, and others similar sites were not sanctioned here. Please help me understand how that and a Plunder utube vid discussing FB messages are different? (Maybe I should be asking a mod directly? See this is the stuff I don’t know and I want to be compliant and still be able to contribute appropriately.) Thank you.
PS: I think I replied to the wrong quote, originally another poster linked the aforementioned webpage.

Last edited:
I keep thinking about the blood. Why did she throw that detail out there to the world? CYA obviously but why? I remember early in the first few days LE examined a car and opened the garage door. Who’s car was that? Could she have hit him with the car? Enough to hurt him? Enough to have blood near the edge of the car?

I know I have missed some discussion re:important details focusing elsewhere. Back to the beginning. This was posted early on and the sites have has been updated since.

A little after 10 p.m. on Tuesday the El Paso County Sheriff's Office showed up at Gannon's home. Law enforcement walked up to the home and appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. We are waiting for an update from the sheriff's office on why law enforcement was there.
Search continues for missing 11-year-old boy
KRDO NewsChannel 13 / KRDO.com

Not all games support voice chat though and you still need your phone for the app as well as the subscription. I don't play online with the Switch for the awful communication issues
I don’t know. My son does it with Fortnite and I don’t have an app on the phone or a subscription. I don’t know how significant it is anyway though, because I think his friends were in school during the day. I would be more interested in whether it tapped into WiFi anywhere and could ping a location.

Anything I Can Do To Help’: Drone Pilot Helps Search For Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch

FOUNTAIN, Colo. (CBS4)– John Wilson never thought his personal drone would ever be used to search for a missing child. Yet that’s exactly what the certified drone pilot is using his device for following the disappearance of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. “I put blue tape on here for Gannon,” Wilson said, showing CBS4 his drone and noting blue is Gannon’s favorite color.

“Anything I can do to help, helps,” he said. Wilson lives just a few doors down from the Stauch family. He said doesn’t know the family well, but his kids play with Gannon and other children in the neighborhood.

“I have two boys and, if one were missing, I can’t even imagine what those parents are going through,” Wilson told CBS4’s Kelly Werthmann.

Not long after Gannon disappeared last month, Wilson jumped into action to help. He coordinated with the FAA to fly his drone over the restricted airspace in his neighborhood in Fountain. Wilson and other volunteers thought the aerial approach would be useful to look for Gannon.

“We’re a good size neighborhood in the middle of nowhere. So everything around here is nothing but fields, ravines, huge creek, and there’s an abandoned golf course,” Wilson explained. “I can cover a significant amount of area. You don’t have to weave in and out of trees.”
Wilson said to date he’s flown over more than six square miles of land looking for clues. “So far everything has been a piece of trash or a stick that looked weird,” he said.

Yet sharing his videos on YouTube, he added, allows more eyes to look for any sign of Gannon. “I’ve had comments from as far as the United Kingdom come in and say, ‘I saw something blue at three minutes of that third video,’” he said.

Even as the search for Gannon has moved to another county some 50 miles away from his home, Wilson’s drone footage is generating tips for investigators. “There’s been five or six tips from the video that I know have been called into police,” Wilson said.
“Gannon is somewhere but he’s alive…and he’ll come home,” he said
More at link:
‘Anything I Can Do To Help’: Drone Pilot Helps Search For Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch – CBS Denver

I keep thinking about that last statement from TS and I wonder if he hurt his foot when she made him stay in the garage overnight or even for a few hours, just a theory on my part. I have recently heard of this sort of abuse in other cases. If she didn't let him come into the house after (and if) she became angry with him, he could have hurt himself and likely would have suffered from the effects of the cold and isolation. If that happened Sunday night, it may explain his sluggish appearance while walking to the truck as seen on the neighbor's video. I don't trust the timeline laid out by TS and I think everything she mentioned was just in order to explain away possible evidence, but she does place him in the garage and receiving an injury there. Just a theory. I am praying for Gannon and hoping for resolution for his family today. JMO
Edited to add 'just a theory on my part," and JMO.

All I keep thinking about is she is putting out an excuse for Gannon's blood being found in the garage. :(

I continue to pray he is found.

Jmho

I don’t know where ‘The Palmer Herald’ link began, but it is a link to a FB page! I don’t mean to be a newbie- and I really appreciated the info in the link- but how is this not SM? I thought FB, YouTube, and others similar sites were not sanctioned here. Please help me understand how that and a Plunder utube vid discussing FB messages are different? (Maybe I should be asking a mod directly? See this is the stuff I don’t know and I want to be compliant and still be able to contribute appropriately.) Thank you.

I think people found out that it wasn't actually a news page, it only sounded like one. It's just a page for locals in that area lol. The only time I link to FB is when I post a livestream from a real news station that's interviewing law enforcement. I'd say that's the only time it's acceptable

I keep thinking about that last statement from TS and I wonder if he hurt his foot when she made him stay in the garage overnight or even for a few hours, just a theory on my part. I have recently heard of this sort of abuse in other cases. If she didn't let him come into the house after (and if) she became angry with him, he could have hurt himself and likely would have suffered from the effects of the cold and isolation. If that happened Sunday night, it may explain his sluggish appearance while walking to the truck as seen on the neighbor's video. I don't trust the timeline laid out by TS and I think everything she mentioned was just in order to explain away possible evidence, but she does place him in the garage and receiving an injury there. Just a theory. I am praying for Gannon and hoping for resolution for his family today. JMO
Edited to add 'just a theory on my part," and JMO.
I'm wondering why he would be in the garage w/o shoes in the dead of winter. If he did cut his foot why would he sit in the car to bandage it instead of going inside to clean it up? The way she has to add a phoney explanation (He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables...) to each incident is super suspect. Then she notices he keeps going to the side of the house. Was he still w/o shoes at this point?
Also, she claims there were "a lot of tools" in the garage. You'd think on the floor of the garage since he cut his foot. This home and garage look pretty neat and orderly from what I've seen in videos so I don't buy it.

I don’t know. My son does it with Fortnite and I don’t have an app on the phone or a subscription. I don’t know how significant it is anyway though, because I think his friends were in school during the day. I would be more interested in whether it tapped into WiFi anywhere and could ping a location.

Yeah I can't remember if I mentioned that in one of my other comments or not. Anyway, Epic Games is able to bypass the app nonsense that Nintendo has set up by utilizing the native vc integration that's already on the Switch to begin with. The whole separate phone app and subscription is a money grab imo. Drives me nuts lol

I just watched the video with the drone guy (what an awesome guy!). At the end he says, "Gannon is somewhere but he's alive." For what it's worth I THINK that's a little bit of reporting license. If you listen, it sounds to me like the audio is truncated and I suspect whatever he said PRIOR to that fragment gave it context. As in, "You wonder if..."

Nothing right now would make me happier than for TS to be telling some kind of truth, that Gannon ran away with a mystery person who has been keeping him safe and warm and alive all the time.

Tragically, the facts and the search indicate a different ending.

JMO

Last edited:
Personally I don't think anything unusual happened Saturday night at all. And the next day they all went on a nice family hike. The critical time period came after the hike on Sunday.

MOO

That's what I mean; maybe the timeline offered by her is scrambled. I think it would be Sunday night that something happened, even though she said the injury was on Saturday. JMO

I don’t know where ‘The Palmer Herald’ link began, but it is a link to a FB page! I don’t mean to be a newbie- and I really appreciated the info in the link- but how is this not SM? I thought FB, YouTube, and others similar sites were not sanctioned here. Please help me understand how that and a Plunder utube vid are different? (Maybe I should be asking a mod directly? See this is the stuff I don’t know and I want to be compliant and still be able to contribute appropriately.) Thank you.
I’ll need to go back to search but I believe the Palmer Herald information was initially posted through an msm link. For example if Fox posted an article citing the Plunder YouTube, then it’s my understanding it’s fair game. Facebook links that are msm sanctioned by their news station are appropriate as are YouTube msm sanctioned. I get it. It’s confusing sometimes but you seem quick and anxious to participate. You’ll get it. I still have posts deleted due to inappropriate SM or non-msm. For you and any of our new members: Do not get discouraged when you receive deletes. Don’t take it personal. This is how we learn. We’ve all been there at one time. I still get them at times. I use it as a gentle reminder I’m getting too close to the edge. It’s common for new people. It’s common for veterans. Our mods have to enforce the rules for civility and compliance. Facebook participation is a different arena. This is a whole new animal. We have rules and boundaries. Admittedly it can be frustrating at times.You might want to participate but hesitate for fear Of violating TOS. It’s a process. Hang in there. WS is a compassionately driven community. Welcome to WS.

That's what I mean; maybe the timeline offered by her is scrambled. I think it would be Sunday night that something happened, even though she said the injury was on Saturday. JMO
I'm beginning to feel that perhaps Gannon was locked out in 16 degree weather, and died of hypothermia.
This is most likely scenario imo

I drove into Colorado Springs from the Midwest last night, just as the sun was setting behind the mountains. It was exquisite, but all I could think about was Gannon, abandoned out there. I imagined which mountain... pictured the search teams so dedicated to finding him.... as I drove, I considered the landscape around me.... so desolate in places.... vast... with ravines and culverts and outbuildings... a hundred million places to hide evidence....

That LE has pinpointed some specific areas tells me they aren't guessing. They've got credible tips and leads. It seems that Gannon loved his family dogs. It would be fitting if SAR dogs find him.

Jesse, do your thing. Bring Gannon home.

JMOJMOJMO

I just watched the video with the drone guy (what an awesome guy!). At the end he says, "Gannon is somewhere but he's alive." For what it's worth I THINK that's a little bit of reporting license. If you listen, it sounds to me like the audio is truncated and I suspect whatever he said PRIOR to that fragment gave it context. As in, "You wonder if..."

Nothing right now would make me happier than for TS to be telling some kind of truth, that Gannon ran away with a mystery person who has been keeping him safe and warm and alive all the time.

The facts and the search indicate a different ending.

JMO
I'm unsure when that interview occurred, could well have been close to first week of search. Then, we all hoped he was alive.

I'm beginning to feel that perhaps Gannon was locked out in 16 degree weather, and died of hypothermia.
This is most likely scenario imo
It is not actually.
He was seen on CCTv footage leaving home with his SM on Monday morning, 10.13am. He allegedly did not return with her and no other footage picked him up acc to police reports.

Funny...I asked 3 people tonight (Who don't know this site or conversation exist) "what's the edge of a car?" they all responded....huh??? "What do you mean by edge...."
I just asked my 9yr old and he replied, "you know, like some people think there is an edge of the earth."
He has no idea what I'm reading here but that made my jaw drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth